The child refuses to sleep during the day

Ray00

Re: The child refuses to sleep during the day

Postby Ray00 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:06 am

i agree with the guys who tell that if the child refuses to sleep during the day then he is not tired, i think that it is really so and you shall not make him do it. but o the other hand i understand that the child shall have regime because if he would not follow it then everything will be very bad. but i do not eve know what to tell you about it, i think that you shall be really very careful with the child and everything will be alright. that is what I think about it. i do not know what decision you will make and what will you do in this situation but i think that you shall do it thinking about your child, it will be the best decision. wish you good luck.

Mr.Rich

Postby Mr.Rich » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:07 pm

Hello friends!! :lol: To put to bed the child who doesn't want to sleep it is very difficult. First of all at present time its organism doesn't need a dream. I after all read out from this line item that if the child doesn't want to sleep, then it isn't necessary to force him. It is, as a rule, not effective. From here, by the way, a conclusion follows that if we after all decide to follow arguments of the father, then any medical methods to force the child to sleep in the afternoon we won't manage to find – such methods just don't exist.

PatrikMilleur

Postby PatrikMilleur » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:44 pm

Hi all!!! day child must sleep for normal development of the body! ;) ;) ;) :) ;) Of course, for a couple of hours before bedtime you need to stop all noisy and outdoor games, tune in to the quiet, steady rhythm. ;) :oops: :roll: :lol: ;) Try with your child to get up early in the morning. At first, it won't be easy, but soon you will enter into the new rhythm and will accept it calmly. ;) Perhaps the baby does not get enough exercise , he just did not have time how to get tired during the day. ;)

Brendon

Postby Brendon » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:04 pm

your child shall understand that he can not tell you no.you shall be rather strict about it and then the child will have nothing to tell you about it. if he knows that he has some regime and he has to follow it then i am just sure that he will do it. i think that for children it is very important to follow some timetable and i think that you shall understand it. in any case i wish you good luck and i really hope that everything will be really very good. i do not know whether i have helped you but i really hope that you have understood me. if you are strict parent then the child will listen to you. wish you good luck my dear.

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:42 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!!I am really glad to write here on this gay friendly website for you))))All of you know that for me it is a real pleasure!!))How are you doing guys?? :ugeek: :ugeek: I yhink that to put to bed the child who doesn't want to sleep it is very difficult. First of all at present time its organism doesn't need a dream. I after all read out from this line item that if the child doesn't want to sleep, then it isn't necessary to force him. It is, as a rule, not effective. I think that we should maintain this rule guys)

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:53 am

Hi guys! Very good topic!!! The child should sleep in the day! It is important to find the mode of the day for a child!!! Before lunch, the child has to walk 2 hours on the street! Active time spending child's day is very important! If the child is active morning, he walks a lot and have fun, this is really good! Daytime sleep is very important for the health of the child!!!! Day of the child is necessary to lay down to sleep, because his body is still growing and developing! ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:56 am

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!) #How are you doing today?? Are you in a good mood today for our conversation?? I hope so)) You know guys I would like to say that it is really necessary to follow some timetable in the childhood. And as for this I would like to say that we shouldn't make our children sleep during the day If he or she doesn't want it. I agree that we should try with your child to get up early in the morning. At first, it won't be easy, but soon you will enter into the new rhythm and will accept it calmly.

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:37 pm

i do not know, of course from the one hand it think that it is needed for the child to sleep during the day because it is needed to follow the regime and it is very important to do it, but you know at the same time i think that the child feels better when he wants to sleep and when he does not want to sleep and if he does not want to sleep during the day then there is no need in making him do it, but of course i do not know which variant is better to follow because a both of them have sense and that is why i do not know. but still as you are the better you shall decide on your own

EddieEd

Postby EddieEd » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:51 pm

Unfortunately, not all children fall asleep to dinner by a dead dream. And everything would be fine, but the parents of such kids observe some changes in their behavior. For example, by the evening the child can become very moody and irritable, or because of over excitation they cannot fall asleep at night. Another obvious drawback is the reshaping of the daily routine of adults: if the child refuses to sleep during the day, then the mother and father also have a free window for their affairs. Add to this a wave of psychological attitudes from the series "it's asleep - it means it's growing," and in the end we get a problem that really needs to be addressed somehow. To begin with, monitor whether there are any real problems with the behavior of the child due to lack of daytime sleep. If this does not give him any inconvenience, and in the evening everything goes without whims, then it is pointless to forcefully insist on a dream. Just organize for the baby a "quiet time", when he can just lie down in silence, recovering and resting emotionally. Read to him the books, play in quiet games, or just leave the child alone. Of course, the very idea of daily routine implies fanatical adherence to a rigid schedule, but when it comes to daytime sleep, it is better to show some loyalty. If you see that the child is very tired, just put him to sleep before the due time. If you need to get up, but the baby is still fast asleep, wake up a little later. In all cases, it is advisable to build on not from the figures and the graph, but from the actual well-being of the child at the present time.

Gregory

Postby Gregory » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:26 pm

Full day nap is of great importance for the normal mental and physical development of the baby. A well rested child in the daytime will be active, full of energy and capable of learning. During a day's sleep in the body, the level of cortisol (a stress hormone) decreases, which helps the baby to feel calmer. Consider daytime sleep as a time that allows a child to take off the morning stresses and start the second half of the day with a clean slate. According to some studies, small children who regularly receive the required number of hours of daytime sleep are more flexible, adapt more easily to changes, have a higher amount of attention and are less capricious than those who do not sleep during the day. If your child gets enough sleep at night, spends the whole day in a good mood and quietly gets to sleep at night, it's normal that he already does not want to sleep during the day. But this is so rare in kids up to 3-5 years. Often the child simply resists sleep, because he does not want to interrupt the day games, because he knows that the parents are not sleeping, and he wants to be like them and there may be more things! Sleep helps the child learn new impressions received during wakefulness. And for all "I do not want", "I will not" parents just need not pay attention and gently bend their line. To begin with, for a normal retirement, the child should still have a regimen, because this elementary thing greatly facilitates the child and mother's life and try to lay the child at the same time. It is important to remember that a child's sleep is a guarantee of his health and a strong nervous system, so try to maintain this regime for as long as possible ...

Return to “Fathers’ section”