The child refuses to sleep during the day

Mert

Re: The child refuses to sleep during the day

Postby Mert » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:47 pm

i know that a lot of parents tell that it is not needed to make the child sleep during the day and he shall do what he wants if he wants to sleep then he will do it but to my opinion it is not good, of course the child knows when he wants to sleep but it would be uncomfortable for you because you would not have any regime as well and you would have to follow your child all the time. the the other thing is that your child will not be organised and will not know what it is like to follow some regimen and to do what he doe snot like much but he shall do. in my opinion it is very important to develop these skills in the child.

David7

Postby David7 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:28 am

there are a lot of conflicts between different doctors and psychologists whether it is needed to make the child sleep during the day and they can not decide what is right and what is wrong and that is why you shall choose what you like more and you shall do it on your own. but now a lot of parents do not care about it , they just let their children sleep when they want and when tey are tired and they think that it is really better,i do not know, i think that it is more comfortable to make your child go to sleep and make a kind of regime, but it is your choice and you shall decide it. good luck.

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Sat May 13, 2017 3:45 pm

All men have slightly different levels of need in relation to sleep. If your daughter doesn't want to sleep in the daytime, and it feels OK, then so be it. I also know that during sleep is very important for children and their health. But some kids don't like to sleep during the day. You are the only parent who has these problems. All children are different, have different needs. ;)

Justin21

Postby Justin21 » Tue May 16, 2017 5:04 pm

i do not know anything about it and of course i do not know what i would do in your case, i think that for me it would be hard as well and i think that for all people it would be veyr hard because first of all you want your child to have a timetable and it will be very comfortable for you and of corse for the child because then he or she would not be able to b active at night and it would be easier to wake up early in the morning. but on the other hand how it is possible to make the child to sleep if he does not want, i think that it is really very hard and i do not know what i will do about it.

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sat May 27, 2017 12:25 pm

about it i can tell you from my own experience and maybe it would be able to help you with it, the thing that i can tell you that in most cases children really do not want to sleep during the day and for them it is really very hard but you know on the another hand i think that it is not good to make your child sleep during the day if he or she does not want it and i think that you realise what i am talking about. i think that it would cause only lots of different conflicts and you will quarrel with your child but i think that you would be able to solve the problems, maybe you shall walk with the child more, it will help.

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:32 am

Readers how are you feeling today???I am happy to greet all of you here today!! How are you doing today?? Are you in a good mood for our conversation?? I hope so guys :x :ugeek: oh yeah I also heard that one of the most popular ways to put the child into bed during the day - is rocking the baby in your arms, in a cot or crib. This method is ideal for very young children, because it reminds them of a wonderful time when they were in their mother’s tummy. It is good idea I think.. In any case you should also know that everything depends on children`s regime!! :lol: :lol:

Greg

Postby Greg » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:07 pm

Hello everybody here friends :mrgreen: :lol: I am so happy to be here with all of you today!! I think that it is very important to lead the childrens regime!! But it is not a problem... I think that if your child wants to sleep he or she will sleep '!!!and here I want to say that if the child is active morning, he walks a lot and have fun, this is really good! Daytime sleep is very important for the health of the child!!!! Day of the child is necessary to lay down to sleep, because his body is still growing and developing. So it can be truth!

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:41 pm

Hey there dudes. I liked as Jin How said that all depends on how the child woke up in the morning, if this is previously relaxed awakening, before lunch he will actively play and have fun, it will be to sleep during the day! But there is another side if the child is strong fun day, it can affect the fact that he's not sleeping. All in all you simply should try the right regime for your baby and everything will be not so bad. Also you should play with your baby from the morning till afternoon he or she should be really active.

Jack100

Postby Jack100 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:39 pm

I also have a daughter and she is aproximately your daughter's age. My child doesn't want to sleep during the day, but if she sleeps, then I can't make her to go to bed at night. So I don't make her to sleep during the day, though I know that it is very important for children, but all children are different.

DavidSt

Postby DavidSt » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:42 am

I have just the same problem. My child is almost three years and she refuses to sleep at night, but I don't think that it is a problem. I know that sleep is very important for aa, but especially for little children. But if your child doesn't want to, then don't make her. If I make my child to sleep duruing the day, then at night she would sleep in a very bad way.

Return to “Fathers’ section”