Insularity

Williams

Re: Insularity

Postby Williams » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:54 pm

i understand you very good but i think that you shall not worry about it a lot. i think that it is because of his age. you have t understand it very good. he is almost a teenager ad he has a lot of problems in his head , for you it is not very important but for him it seems really very important. i think that you shall talk to him a lot, but try not to overwhelm him with the information and quarrels. try to be lenient and understandable because it is a very hard period for him and if you would not understand him then he would not communicate with him at all. that is why you shall think about it. good luck.

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:17 pm

Insular kids are "cut off" from a social contact. Such children are usually at increased risk of treatment failure. But I think it's not a reason to give up. First of all you should visit a qualified doctor (phycologist I guess), to explain him everything that is happening to your child and follow doctor's recommendations. Hope everything will be all right.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:00 pm

You know, he is a teenager, and I guess it can explain everything ;) ;) :o :shock: :? Some children really begin to behave very strange during this period, some of them really can change and become an opposite person. They begin to close, not trust anybody, even their parents, you know. So you should to try to make your relationships stronger as it is really hard to deal with teenagers :!: :!: :!:

Jim

Postby Jim » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:20 pm

I guess that your son has insularity because he is a teenager, you know. All teenagers always have some difficulties and problems, which their parents have to help to cope with ;) ;) :o :shock: :? Some teenagers become very closed and do not want to share their thoughts with their parents, so parents should understand everything b ythemselves.

Harry

Postby Harry » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:16 am

i think that it may be the fault of the parents, and in my opinion parents have to help him to get rid of this problem. it happens very often when smart and confident children just close themselves from the world and no one understands why it happens. i think that we adults would never understand it because for us some situations are not offensive and we think that it is normal, but for the child it may be really a tragedy and very offensive and because of that he can not communicate with other people anymore. i think that the best decision would be to visit the phycologist and communicate with him about it. wish you good luck.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:53 pm

While communicating with your child, remember that a person has two ears and one mouth, so listen we must at least twice more than talk. We need to give more opportunities to speak the child's behalf, not crushing parental authority. In conversations with the children never to say that the isolation - it is a serious problem.
In communication is necessary to emphasize that the fear - it's just the unexplored possibilities. After a person will do terrible things to him, over time they will become commonplace and carrying huge opportunity.

JamesO

Postby JamesO » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:01 am

If the child is shy, mark the moment, praise the child when he is involved in joint activities with other children. For the shy child's participation in the overall activity requires courage. Closed children may feel more secure if dialogue will be held in their home. Parents may invite another child to the house then the shy kid could easily communicate with him. Develop in the child social skills: teach him to listen to the interlocutor; to monitor the reaction of the other child that he speaks more clearly express their thoughts, to share with other kids, to help them in some way, etc. Closed child is often easier to communicate with children who are younger than their years on the go two. With them, he feels more confident. Help your child find other younger. Through communication with them your child will become more confident, and, as a result, be able to make friends among their peers. In serious cases, it is recommend to visit a psychologist.

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:04 am

I agree with all the comments and tips! Now he's got issues! This is the age when it is formed as a person! He changed Outlook on life! You definitely need to talk to him! Maybe he fell in love, it's good! Every age is good in its own way. And at the same time, every age has its own characteristics, has its own difficulties. Is no exception and the age of your child! :) Very important is the opinion of the group to which it belongs. Maybe this is the problem? You definitely need to talk. And tell the child that you have beaten these problems! And how you solved them. Maybe it will help him! Good luck to you!

PatrikMilleur

Postby PatrikMilleur » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:00 pm

Hi all! This is a complex topic! Often parents begin to sound the alarm about the closure of their children. And seek the advice of a psychologist. And I must say, that is absolutely right. The psychologist will help you try to find the reasons for isolation, and then together with parents and loved ones will be able to develop the right tactics that this problem was gradually reduced to nothing. :( :oops: :roll: I think you need to go to a psychologist, he will help you! ;)

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:54 pm

Hello parents))Hi everybody here!!Insularity of the child can be caused by the different reasons. It can be connected with psychological features of the kid, a subtlety of his sincere organization, richness of his inner world. The child prefers to be in loneliness, he undertakes the occupations demanding a privacy more willingly: with pleasure molds, draws, designs... Parents in this case have to be extremely careful and sensitive to the kid. Therefore the concern caused by fears that it has something not so, absolutely in vain!! :idea: :idea:

Return to “Fathers’ section”