Insularity

ANdreF37

Re: Insularity

Postby ANdreF37 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:42 pm

Hi guys! A very good topic for discussion! I believe that your son is just experiencing! He is now a period of identity formation, formation of the hormones from the baby! I think you need to consult a psychologist!!! Maybe he's in love! Can it hurt! Maybe he has problems which he cannot solve! I think you need to do a cunning way! Tell me about your problems when you were 12 years old, can he share with you? I wish you good luck and patience in raising your son! ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:05 am

Hello everybody and everyone here :mrgreen: :lol: Best regards for all of you here today :mrgreen: Are you ready to have nice talk with me today?? I hope so)) Insularity is really very bad problem. And we as parents should immediately solve it. I agree that while communicating with your child, remember that a person has two ears and one mouth, so listen we must at least twice more than talk. We need to give more opportunities to speak the child's behalf, not crushing parental authority. In conversations with the children never to say that the isolation is a serious problem.

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:35 pm

i do not know what can be the reason of it but you know i think that it is not normal, well of course sometimes all children like to be alone but in most cases children like to spend time ith their friends and with the parents and i think that it is a normal thing and you shall understand it. that is why i think that maybe you have done something not in the right way or maybe there was some problem , i do not know but it would be better to consult the professional and then you would know what problem he has and how you can prevent it, that is what i think about it. thank you for your attention.

EddieEd

Postby EddieEd » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:57 pm

Each kid adapts in his own way in society, he independently determines the boundaries of his openness, puts his invisible "fence", beyond which only close people will pass. Children can be compared to books, some of them immediately open before you, as if from a breath of light breeze, others are slightly ajar. Less common and those that are closed on a small lock, the key to which is not so easy to get. But do it! All books are written in order for someone to read them, and every kid, even the most self-contained, needs communication. How can we help such a child? To begin with, it is necessary to determine whether your baby will be closed. Temperament in children is different, and often the parents of the child are taken for an assiduous nature, calm disposition or cautious attitude to society. But closeness is not modesty, it is a kind of protective "shell" of the baby, inside of which it is so warm and calm. Still want to give some advice. Show the child more attention regardless of age - this is what the two-year and 12-year-olds need. Kiss and squeeze at least the whole day - that you do not spoil the children, unless you indulge all their desires. Be generous with praise. The smaller the child, the more difficult it is for him to assess adequately his successes. Our task as parents is to strengthen their self-esteem in all ways. Regularly invite your friends, especially if they have children of the same age. Your child will soon become accustomed to society in a familiar environment, be able to relax and communicate safely with peers.

Mert

Postby Mert » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:04 pm

i think that your son has some problems and that is why you shall help him because it is your son and you shall be responsible for him and for his future. when he is still child i think that you are able to change the situation and to improve it but when he will grow up then i think that it would be really very hard to do it because he would be already formed perosnality with his habits fears and of course bad sides and i think that it can effect his life in not a very good way. but you are the parent you feel your child and you know when it is better to do what. you shall realise it. hope you solve it.

David7

Postby David7 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:20 am

i know what it is like because our child also suffered from it but you know only parents can help their child to overcome this problem and if you love your child then i am sure that you will try your best to do it , the thing is that you shall take care about it and you shall support your child and always tell that he is worth something and he is and great. i think that you understand what i mean and you would not have anything against it. i can tell you that it really helps and from my own experience is helps soo much, that your child would not have such a problem anymore.

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Sat May 13, 2017 3:57 pm

I think you should try to talk to your son. To ask him if something is bothering him, if it works fine, if nothing bad happened. Sometimes a simple conversation can solve the problem. I think it's a difficult period in life of each person. He's a teenager. Maybe he has some problems with their friends or classmates. ;)

Justin21

Postby Justin21 » Tue May 16, 2017 4:46 pm

yes i know that for all children it is very important and i would not be able to deny it and i think that i understand it very good. of course i am not a parent and i do not have any children or something like that and that is why for me maybe it is harder to understand but i think that we all were children and some of us suffered from that problem, a lot of children really lack that confidence and that is why they need to be loved by their parents more and they need more attention of all people. i think that it is very important. but in particular you can do for it i can not tell you unfortunately.

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Mon May 22, 2017 7:41 am

How are you today?? Are you ready to have a nice talk today together with me?? I hope so :mrgreen: :mrgreen: You know guys I would like to say that it happens very often and we need to read such advice.. I support that very useful are board games, which are attended by other kids. And, of course, show the most positive example to the child. Of course, the situation will not change on its own, as there will be an instant change at once. And if you understand that to cope on your own you can’t and the child becomes even more locked away..So Jerry is right we should try it.

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Thu May 25, 2017 5:41 pm

it is very common problem for children, they usually suffer from it much. i hope that you would be able to overcome the problem and you would be able to be strong and help your child to be strong as well, i think that you know what i am talking about. but you shall think about yourself as about strong and smart person and you shall give your child the same example and you shall be sure that you are able to overcome all your problems and solve that, i think that you know what i am talking about. in general i can not tell you that i am really very confident person but still i try to be and i hope that once i would actually be

Return to “Fathers’ section”