Creativity

Adam

Creativity

Postby Adam » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:24 pm

Creativity - is a component of the success of a modern man. It is the ability to find new and unique solutions of the problem. This is a real contrast to patterns of thinking. Creativity can be manifested in a variety of activities and it affects our lives. Every parent wants his child to be unique and successful and I am not an exception. So I wonder whether parents can help a child to develop creativity and how to do it?

Howard Freeman

Re: Creativity

Postby Howard Freeman » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:49 pm

Of course, creativity is a very important componet of modern people nowadays. We can achieve success with the help of your creativity. As for me, I think it is easier to live for people with high creativity. They can find the solution from any difficult situation. And we have to develop our children's creativity with the help of different games or simple tasks.

Damien

Postby Damien » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:25 pm

Here are some tips. First, the simplest rule of all - at least not hinder and forbid not to "be the child himself." If you do not understand his passion, his rich world, where there is imagination and fantasy, it is rather your problem. Encourage games. Role playing in particular. Encourage the development of divergent thinking. It's simple. So thinking is the ability to come up with several solutions of a problem .If it is possible try to arrange your holiday home for yourself! Make them interesting and unexpected. Pets performances, evenings of family creativity: singing, reading - it's life environment for creative thinking.

Archer

Postby Archer » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:03 pm

I am really fascinated by those individuals who tend to be creative and are interested not only in night clubs, but also want to achieve something important in this world ;) ;) I love to imagine different funny story and i draw a little. every time when i have a spare minute i try to be creative and to develop all the talents the God decided to give me :D :D

Joshua

Postby Joshua » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 pm

Every child from birth has great potential for creativity, which as they grow older can get almost none. To avoid this you need from the very first years of baby's life to create it a favorable environment for the development of fantasy, imagination and creative thinking. When parents give their child the opportunity to express themselves and their emotions outside the box, they taught him to look at the world in a new way. Strive to fill the world with baby toys and materials that will allow him to realize his fantasies and ideas (developing creative imagination). One from the most interesting ways of the development of creativity from an early childhood are home presentations and home theater.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:36 pm

Yeah, creativity is a very important part of our life, especially nowadays ;) ;) :shock: PPeople who have high level of creativity may achieve a lot of things, become even popular and make other people respect them :o :shock: :? :roll: :!: :!: I think we should help to develop our children's creativity from their very childhood, to make them more creative and clever :!: :!: :roll:

Tompson

Postby Tompson » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:55 pm

To encourage the development of creativity in your kid, you can, first of all, allocating as much as possible to communicate with him. Observe the child during the game, pay attention to what he is interested in, tell him about his interesting things, show how you can play with them, and let the child alone to find a use for them. Come up with a new game - familiarity with the new fruit. At the age of 7-8 months, you can offer your child some fruit whole. Help him to smell it, twirl it in your hands and feel its texture. Do not criticize the child, if he starts to press the fruit with your fingers, watching what happens next; encourage him in all aspects of his curiosity. Then have your child try a piece of fruit on the palate. Help your child explore the surrounding objects; you have a tremendous impact on the development of creative thinking and creative abilities of your child.

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:53 pm

In order to develop that important and useful part of the personality - it would be a good idea to take your kid to some school of art.. Music, painting - all that does develop the freedom of the self expression - which is the main tool of the creativity. The child must have a good intellectual basis - that is why it is a good idea to make the small fellow to read different books, to watch developing and scientific TV programs. But please, do not overdo that) There are some kids that are simply choking under the pressure of the enormous amount of different courses and schools.. you need to concentrate on something single.

Rich14

Postby Rich14 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:11 pm

Sure lots of experts will recommend you different ways to develop creativity. They can even propose schools for both of you to visit. But adults are clever enough to develop their children's creativity themselves. It's just imagination you need to awake. Start from simple things somewhere in the open air. Ask what is the cloud alike? What if you can fly like a bird? you can use leaves or sand to make some incredible pictures. It's good to initiate children's ideas. If they doubt in answer you can just give some variants. There are also complexes of games. The ones they like is to play some role in tales. They use their creativity in the best possible way. By the way parents can start with making funny masks of different heroes or costumes. The easiest way is to buy games. But let us be creative and create games ourselves.

Williams

Postby Williams » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:23 pm

i think that it is really very important to make your child creative in our world because it would help him , and i am sure in it. but i think that it would be really very hard to do it because if your child is not born creative then i think that you will never make it. although i know that a lot of scientists tell that it is possible to make your child creative if you play some games and you help him to improve then i definitely think that you would succeed. you just have to pay a lot of time to him and do not let him give up. i do not think that it would be really good to criticise him, i do not advise you to do it.

Return to “Fathers’ section”