Creativity

JohnBrown

Re: Creativity

Postby JohnBrown » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:00 pm

I think that the most effective way to develop creativity of your kid is through games. Free play increases children’s communication and negotiation skills which have a positive impact on their developing sense of judgement and self-confidence. These skills are key elements of transformational creativity in adulthood.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:08 pm

Yeah, I am absolutely agree that creativity is a very important part of such modern and fast lifestyle, like we are having nowadays ;) ;) ;) Almost every person, who has a high level of creativity, can achieve any goal, you see ;) ;) :shock: So we should help our children to do this trying to develop their creativity from their very childhood ;) :!: :roll:

Jim

Postby Jim » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:07 pm

you see, creativity plays great role in our modern world full of various and new technologies :o :shock: :? People, who are very creative can achieve a lot of goals and achieve success, you now ;) ;) ;) So parents should have to help their children to develop their creative skills with the help of different games or other things ;) ;)

Harry

Postby Harry » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:19 am

i think that all children are creative, but some are more and some are less, if you want your child to be really creative and have good imagination then i think that you shall play with him a lot from the childhood and then everything would be alright. i think that it is really very important. if you try to develop his imagination i am sure that you would succeed, but if you would not do anything for it then I think that your child would not have a good imagination and everything would remain the same. i think that it is your choice because of course you have the right not to do it but you are responsible for your child. that is it.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:52 pm

First, the simplest rule of all - at least not hinder and forbid not to "be the child himself." If you do not understand his passion, his rich world, where there is imagination and fantasy, it is rather your problem. Encourage games. Role playing in particular. Encourage the development of divergent thinking.
It's simple. So thinking is the ability to come up with several solutions of a problem .If it is possible try to arrange your holiday home for yourself! Make them interesting and unexpected. Pets performances, evenings of family creativity: singing, reading - it's life environment for creative thinking.

JamesO

Postby JamesO » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:16 am

Every parent should use an effective method of brainstorming. In his free time spend with your child to discuss a variety of household items. For example, images can be made from a telescope; a hair brush may be a microphone. You can even make a game of it. Be sure to praise your child for imagination. Together with your child invent different games, using the appropriate props. This will help him learn new information in addition to that he taught at the school. Games help to look at something from a different perspective - an important element of creativity. Give your children the freedom and autonomy so that they can safely explore the world, to comprehend their ideas and thoughts. Try not to command, not to put pressure on children. Do not give them instructions and guidance. Instead, encourage them to take the opportunity to learn and invent new things.

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 pm

Sooner we start preschool creative learning child, the easier it is given subsequent training in the school! Hi all! Creativity to me is life! I believe that wounded child needs to develop the child's creative potential! To develop imagination, imagination, creative thinking!!! We must strive to teach children to appreciate art! To love the world, to take care of nature! We need to encourage the child to show imagination! To teach the child to love the world! To respect nature! :D

PatrikMilleur

Postby PatrikMilleur » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:19 pm

Hi guys! Good topic for discussion! Creativity is important in a child's life! Creativity helps razviti imagination of a child!!! Creativity soothes the baby! :) :D ;) :idea: :mrgreen: :idea: :idea: From childhood to develop the child! Drawing teaches a child patience!!! Human creativity is the key to success! I teach children to draw, be creative! Because it is important for a child! I love to draw. I like to grow in art! :D :mrgreen: :ugeek: :idea: :D :) ;)

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:04 pm

Hi guys! Creativity, like unusual thinking, and creativity living in us from our childhood. Firstly, the simplest rule of all – at least not interfere, and forbid child! If you do not understand his passions, his rich world, where there is imagination and imagination, it is more likely your problem. Encourage games. Role-playing games in particular. If possible, arrange home performances, evenings of family creativity: singing, reading – all environment for creative thinking. ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:27 am

Here you are my dear friends :mrgreen: How are you doing today friends?? Are you ready to have nice talk with me today?? I hope so guys :mrgreen: So I think that creativity can be manifested in a variety of activities and it affects our lives. Every parent wants his child to be unique and successful and I am not an exception. I think that such creativity to should be developed thanks for some games where it is important to show such creativity.

Return to “Fathers’ section”