Creativity

Newton

Re: Creativity

Postby Newton » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:33 pm

i do not know, i do no think that it is really so important , for example i can not tell you that i am really creative person, of course my parents tried to help with it and they tried to develop my creativity but you know thy did not succeed and i do not think that it is really very bad, it is not their fault because they tried their best. but of course if you are a parent then you shall try to develop the creativity of your child because you do not know maybe your child is talented in it and you would not know it. i think that you understand my point of view. i wish you good luck and everything the best and i hope that you will do that.

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:46 pm

Hi! How are you? What's new? A very good topic for discussion! I agree with you that creativity can manifest itself in various events, and it is affecting our lives. we must develop the creativity of our children through various games! Because creativity is the ability to find new and unique solutions to problems! :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:25 pm

creativity is really very important and i think that the child needs it but you know i think that it does not depend on you really, of course you are responsible for that and i think that you realise it but at the same time you shall know that if your child does not have natural talent at it then it would be hard to make him or her the best in it. but of course on the moral level you can make it better and i think that you know what i am talking about. you shall just try your best and you will see that you can gain everything. that is what i think about it. thank you for your attention, wish you god luck

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:53 am

Hey everybody and everyone here!!!! :D :) nice to meet all of you here again!!! How are you feeling guys?? I hope that everything alright! So I think that it is possible to develop creativity in our children and I think that the best idea here is try to develop it thanks for some games. Creativity can be manifested in a variety of activities and it affects our lives. Every parent wants his child to be unique and successful and I am not an exception Too... So back to games. Nowadays there are lots of different and developing games guys that can help you in it

Greg

Postby Greg » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:37 am

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!! How are you doing today friends?? I want to say that I am in a good mood today to tell the truth and I hope that you too))) also I would like to say guys that it is really very effective method to encourage children to the creativity thanks for games. And as Damien has mentioned we should make them interesting and unexpected.of course it would be good I mean pets performances, evenings of family creativity: singing, reading it's life environment for creative thinking.

Elroy3

Postby Elroy3 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:22 am

of course, what is the really important thing here is the ability to increase the creativity in your mind and force it to grow higher and higher! but as for the kid... this is really useless to worry about the stuff because right now you have the ability to see that he is having the greatest creativity and fantasies! he is living in the imaginary world and there is literally nothing to be seriously worried about... because, just remember what you have been trying to do in the childhood?! this is even silly to talk about such things, so what are you expect from the little kid???

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:30 am

I agree with the fact that creativity helps children to achieve success in some branches. In most cases it really helps!!! If you want your child be a creative person you should commit himself in art for example or simply in music. It is true that music, painting - all that does develop the freedom of the self expression - which is the main tool of the creativity. The child must have a good intellectual basis - that is why it is a good idea to make the small fellow to read different books, to watch developing and scientific TV programs.

DavidSt

Postby DavidSt » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:28 am

every little baby is born with its own traits of character, creativity and something else. I don't really think that you can make this aspect bigger than it is. I think the only thing you can do is to give your child as more interresting information as you can, but you should do it in a form of a game. Don't make your child to do what he doesn't want to or doesn't like, listen to your child and try to do something to help him in his own interrests but not yours.

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:25 pm

Well, I am a parent and also want my child to be smart and creative, but I don't think that I should make him to do some things which he wouldn't like. I think I should obtrude him to stick to my mind and to do what I want. I don't make my child to do something he doesn't want, but at the same time I try to give him as much information as I can in a form of a game.

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:24 pm

Creativity is a phenomenon whereby something new and somehow valuable is formed. The created item may be intangible (such as an idea, a scientific theory, a musical composition, or a joke) or a physical object (such as an invention, a literary work, or a painting). I think that if you want to develop it, than you should also develop imagination.

Return to “Fathers’ section”