Children’s appearance

Andrew

Re: Children’s appearance

Postby Andrew » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:03 pm

I guess children do not pay so much attention to their appearence, but not teenagers ;) ;) :o :shock: :? Most every teenager is not satisfied with his appearence, he want to change something or sometimes even everything, you know, he says he is ugly and so o and so forth :( :o :o But as we are older we should explain that everything is okay, it is temporally ;) ;) ;)

Jim

Postby Jim » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:35 pm

You see, a lot of people worry about their appearance too much. And I really wish children worried less about their appearance :( :( :o Childhood is a really nice period, when people can not worry almost about anything, especially about their appearance ;) ;) I can advise that parents should make their relations with children better and explain that appearance is not the most important thing.

Harry

Postby Harry » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:33 pm

well i know that some children worry really a lot about their appearance. but i think that boys do not worry so much about it but the girls are really obsessed with this question and i think that it may cause a lot of problems. i know that most of them do not like their appearance and thy try to improve it. of course a lot of them cut their hair on their own but i think that it is not the worse thign they can do. that is why i think that you shall convince your child that natural beauty is the best and she has to love herself as she is and everything would be alright. do not tell her that she is ugly because you may ruin everything. :!: :!:

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:54 pm

For the child it is important to know that face and figure and posture and gait - everything will change a thousand times. In ten years - a beauty, twelve - is quite different, and in sixteen it is also different...
\A healthy and cheerful child is always beautiful. Explain the son or daughter that cleanliness, freshness, friendliness - is half of the appeal. The main thing - to prevent the appearance of ugly complex of the child. Ongoing, but not fixing the attention on this, remind your child that he is delightful, it looks good and - most importantly you need to show your endless love.

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:32 pm

It is very important to a child to tell the child that he is beautiful, smart and kind! Love him for who he is! Need to support the child always! We need to support his passion for music, dance.......any occupation which is important for a child! Then he will be a confident person! Looks are important to a child! :) :) :) Appearance is important, to deny it is pointless. Appearance is important in relation to children and parents. Because confident parents, for example child! He will take example from you ;)

Ross

Postby Ross » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:48 pm

i do not think that i is really very important what appearance your child would have. of course a lot of parents who decide to go through surrogacy worry a lot about it and it is natural. ost of the parents worry about the race of the child and i think that it is normal, and i do not think that it is very bad or shameful. it is just more comfortable for the parents to have children the same race as they are and i think that you understand it very very good. perosnally i did not worry about it but for us it was easier, we went through the adoption and we might choose the child and did it without any difficulties. thank you very much.

Ray00

Postby Ray00 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:37 pm

i do not even know what to tell you about it but i think that you understand that it really happens very often and you shall help your child not to be dissatisfied with his appearance, i think that you understand it very good. however in any case it is really a very serious problem and you shall solve it immediately if you want not to have any problems with your child in the future. i know that it may seem not very serious but i know that there are a lot of cases when the results are really very bad, i think that it depends on the child and you shall understand it very good. i wish you good luck and everything the best. ;) ;) ;) ;)

PatrikMilleur

Postby PatrikMilleur » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:52 pm

Hi guys! This is a complex topic! Children grow and delight us. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) It's hard to see how our child suddenly begins to hate her body. The parents of the girls find themselves in this situation more often than parents of boys. You need to love your child! You have to value your child's opinion! It is important to understand your child! let the child will say that he does not like in his appearance. And you try to shift attention to his dignity! ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:53 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!)) I am really happy to write here on this gay friendly website for you!! Are you ready to have nice talk with me today?? I hope so. I agree with Thompson that it is really good idea to put in a child's room mirror. Often look at it, the child will take their appearance as it is, and no longer worry about. Explain to your child that if his teasing, it means that he is not like the others, that people pay attention to it. And also I can say that by our personal examples we should show our children how to take care about the appearance .

Newton

Postby Newton » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:00 pm

well you know i think that sometimes it is a real problem for the parents and think that you realise what i am talking about because i think that most children and not satisfied with their appearance and i can not tell you that it is a normal thing , of course on the hand a lot of children go through it but you know i think that you shall support your child in such a case that it would not be a problem for you and i think that you understand it. that is why you shall always be near your child and you shall always try to support your child wish you good luck my dear child.

Return to “Fathers’ section”