Children’s appearance

Barney40

Re: Children’s appearance

Postby Barney40 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:37 am

Hi! How are you? What's new with you guys? How are you? Oh what a complicated and quite relevant topic for discussion! I believe that the child should love and protect his feelings! You need to praise your child. You should always tell the child that it is beautiful and the best! Explain to the child that cleanliness, freshness, friendliness is half of the appeal. :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:39 am

i do not know it for sure and i can not tell you what I think about it because i have never had such problems and you know i think that it is really strange but at the same time i can understand it because there are really lots of children who worry about it and for whom appearance is rather important and that is why i think that it is possible. in general i can tell you that you shall not worry too much about it, in my opinion you shall realise that you are a good parent and you are able to prevent your child from that by supporting him in everything and helping him in everything as well. good luck my friend.

David7

Postby David7 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:50 am

i do not know but i think that you realise that the child will like a surrogate or like you now one knows, but i can tell you about ou child, it is a daughter and i shall tell you that she really looks like a surrogate but for us it was not a problems, of course she has also something from me but she also has something from the surrogate because she was the egg donor and i think that it is understandable. but i do not think that it shall embarrass you or something like that, you shall not care about it, the most important thing is that it is your child and you will be happy together. the appearance is not important

Eduardo

Postby Eduardo » Thu May 04, 2017 1:41 pm

ohh you are right..and more to say, that is definitely not the easiest theme for the general discussion...because, I always imagine how my little one, my beloved and best daughter will tell me that she has an ugly nose, or she is getting fat, or she has "wrong" legs or small breasts, and whatever else what all women are considering as the "wrong" in their bodies.. tough thing to talk about, but what can you do?! we have the only one way out of it - to prove from the very beginning, from the childhood that our children have the unique beauty, that the daughter or son is the special person, and there is no one else looking same as he or her!

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Wed May 10, 2017 2:45 pm

For a child it is important to know that face and figure and posture and gait - everything will change a thousand times. In ten years - the beautiful, the twelve is different, but it is also different... healthy and happy child is always beautiful. Explain to your son or daughter that cleanliness, freshness, friendliness is half of the appeal. ;)

Justin21

Postby Justin21 » Tue May 16, 2017 6:45 pm

i do not know , but i do not think that the child's appearance is so important and that is why i hope that you would not think about it. just think about it, it would be your child and whether it is important how your child looks. but i think that if your child would be your surrogate's child then of course maybe it would take something after it and maybe your child would be similar to it and i think that you realise that. but on the other hand i think that your child would also look like you if you are a biological father of the child and i hope that you would think about it. do not worry.

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sat May 27, 2017 10:48 am

yes i think that it happen all the time but you know when you are having a girl then you shall be really ready to this problem because guys do not really worry about their appearance and i think that it shall not matter for them so much but i know that girls really care about it and for them it is very important to look good, especially you may face this problem when there is a teenage age and i think that you know it, that is why you shall think more about it and then you will find the way out and maybe you would be able to prevent this problem for your child, i wish you good luck and everything the best.

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:43 am

Joshua is right that a healthy and cheerful child is always beautiful. Explain the son or daughter that cleanliness, freshness, friendliness - is half of the appeal. Our aim is try to explain also by your own example that appearance is very important in our world and we should pay as much as it is possible attention to it. You should show how to wash hair face how to comb hair and othertthings. If your child does something not right you should explain by your owm exexample how it would be right and something like this

Emre

Postby Emre » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:00 pm

i do not even know what to tell you about it, i think that you know what can be told about it and there are really lots of opinions about it. i know that some children care about the appearance and at the same time there are a lot of children who do not care about it. but of course if we are talking about girls then they take care about it much more and of course i can understand it, but i think that parents can always solve this problem in the right way and they are able to help their children with everything and i hope that you will also worry about it and take care about it, wish you good luck.

Greg

Postby Greg » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:11 pm

Here you are my dear friends!! Today is really good day, do you agree with me?? I hope so)) appearance of children is really very important, and we as parents should should try to bring up in their custom to do it as best as possible!!! I am more than agree that a healthy and cheerful child is always beautiful. Explain the son or daughter that cleanliness, freshness, friendliness - is half of the appeal. The main thing is to prevent the appearance of ugly complex of the child. Also guys, try to show good appearance with your own example.

Return to “Fathers’ section”