Children’s appearance

Stewart

Re: Children’s appearance

Postby Stewart » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:45 am

Good morning friends. How are you going to spend this day??? Do you have some special plans for it??? I hope yes))) I think that everything in upbringing should based on the assumption of your own parent's experience. It is really important, because children are used to repeat everything after their parents. That's for sure. Appearance is really important to develop from the very childhood and your main aim here is explaining that cleanliness, freshness, friendliness is half of the appeal. And also parents should also pay attention to their appearance

Jack100

Postby Jack100 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:27 pm

Well this question concerns self-appraisal, and if it is everything good with it then there isn't any problem with appearance. The first people who influence the child's self-appraisal are parents, and they build it. So if you want that your child wouldn't have such a problem then never tell her something rude.

Din100

Postby Din100 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:31 am

If your child is not suttisfied with her appearance, then it means that you've done a serious problem. It can mean that your child has a low self-appraisal. And self-appraisal is formed in the childhood and parents are the most importan people who help child to make it, so it is your fault if your child is not suttisfied with her appearance.

DavidSt

Postby DavidSt » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:28 pm

I don't think that such kind of thought can appear in your child's head by itsown. I think that it can appear only if your child has a low self-appraisal. If you want to prevent that, then you should pay as much attention to your child as you can and talk with him. You should tell your child how wonderful and beautiful he is, and explain him that all people are different and there is nothing wrong if he's not alike.

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:35 pm

If you child doesn't like the way she's looking, so she's having an inferiority complex, and the only person who is responsible for that is you, I mean both parents. You see, our children are our reflections, and also they listen to only their parents in the first several years of their lives, and if you don't prase your children and don't tell them how wonderful they are, than they have this complex.

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:54 pm

Nowadays a lot of children are dissatisfied with their appearance. They think that there is something wrong with their figure, height, face or other parts of theit body. Nowadays there are a lot of celebreties who dictate the rules of fashion. And many teenagers want's to be alike them and that's why they want to change their appearance or just very shy because of it. Girls make make-ups and they don't even think that they damage their appearance. But I don't think that the main problem is not the desire to be like someone else, I think that the main reason for that is the lack of attention from their parents. Children think that something is wrong with their appearance if their parents don't tell them that they a perfect.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:23 am

Good morning dudes. How are you doing n? What plans do you have for this day? Children's appearance is really our important responsibility because if you are careless about children's clothing you are not a good father. It is important to mention that people who know your baby and your family would pay attention to appearance of your baby and they will make conclusions.. So I think that each parent should pay careful attention to children's appearance and choosing children's clothes. Each parent should pay attention I just repeat

Kane

Postby Kane » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:00 pm

As soon as we begin developing friendships, we start to view our peers as a source of information as well as for approval. In early childhood, our peer group includes a broad group of people from school or activities while in adolescence friends are usually more self-selected, including people with similar interests to our own. Our peers contribute to our sense of belonging and our feelings of self worth. They also expand our sense of freedom while influencing and reinforcing our views of what constitutes acceptable behavior. At the same time, peer groups create strong expectations for appearance and behavior that can taint the positive rewards associated with peer interaction. Individuals often find themselves conforming to the group’s norms, behaviors, attitudes, speech patterns, and dress code to earn acceptance and approval. If you conform, you’re considered “cool.” If you don’t, you are often ridiculed and expelled from the group.

George86

Postby George86 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:46 am

I am super happy to meet you today on this website. And what about you friends? Is it okey? I try always to pay attention to my children's appearance. It is an important thing because the clothes of your baby and at all appearance of your child is like a visit card. From the very childhood parents should teach their children how to dress correctly without too much bright colours and too much accessories. Suitable clothes is also important for comfortable wearing. I am always worried about my children's appearance and try to buy really good clothes for them

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:32 pm

Children can be under a lot of pressure to perform, be physically active, or look a certain way. Group sports or competitive programs can easily overwhelm a child who is expected to constantly win. Children are also exposed to idealized body images. If you'd like to encourage your child to have a healthy attitude about their physical abilities and appearance, start by becoming a good role model. Have realistic expectations for your child and talk with them about their interests. This will create a supportive environment for your child to thrive. Many children find physical activities fun to begin with. Let your child enjoy physical activities or games without pressuring them. For example, if your child loves to run, avoid organizing the activity or making them run for a certain amount of time each day.

Return to “Fathers’ section”