Orthopedic pillows for newborns

Kane

Re: Orthopedic pillows for newborns

Postby Kane » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:47 pm

You know, when I bought the things for our newborn child, I bought a pillow for our child, but when I had a consultation with a doctor who told us briefly what to do, I understood that it was a great mistake to buy a pillow. You see, it turns out that little children should sleep without pillows at least till the age of three years.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:39 am

The right environment can contribute to a more restful sleep for toddlers. For some toddlers, a familiar blanket or pillow can provide comfort during naps or at night. While there is some debate about when to start using pillows with toddlers, the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development recommends avoiding pillows until children are at least 2 years old. Use these tips to purchase a safe and comfortable pillow for your toddler. Evaluate whether your toddler is ready to use a pillow. Do not use pillows in cribs, where they can be a suffocation hazard. The best time to introduce your toddler to a pillow is when the child begins sleeping in a bed. Once a child's shoulders are wider than the head, the child usually will be more comfortable sleeping with a pillow.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:17 pm

You know, when I was going to have a baby I've prepared all necessary thing for my chield, of course, the pillow was one of thiose things, but as it turned out , the pillow was unncessary. You see, it is forbidden to put babies on the pillws. You may give your chield a pillow only after three years. So be careful with that.

Return to “Fathers’ section”