Orthopedic pillows for newborns

Joshua

Orthopedic pillows for newborns

Postby Joshua » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:54 pm

Nobody would argue that newborns most of their time spend in sleep. That’s why, I think, it is very important to male his sleeping place comfortable, cozy and not injurious to health. I believe that if you choose the right orthopedic pillow for your baby, it can give him a good sleep at night and day. Why is it better to use an orthopedic pillow, rather than the usual? What kind of pillows for the children do you buy?

Williams

Re: Orthopedic pillows for newborns

Postby Williams » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:50 pm

as i do not have children i do not now what would be better for the child, but i think that these pillows definitely have some benefits and you have to try it.but the greatest problem i see in it is that it would be very hard to make your child sleep on it although i do not know for sure. i think that first of all you have to consult the doctor about it and he would definitely help you with it. i wish you good luck and i really hope that you would find the solution of this problem. please write here about it because i think that it would be very interesting for all of us to read about such pillows. everything the best.

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:47 pm

In my opinion, newborns shoudl sleep without any pillows for the first 2 months approximately. After this time you can buy an orthopedic pillow of natural materials. They are very important for a good sleep of our little angels. But before that time I think its unnecessary to buy pillows as they can be harmful for the spine of newborns.

Kevin

Postby Kevin » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:01 am

The idea of orthopedic pillows for babies is to ensure normal growth and development of the cervical spine, taking into account the peculiarities of their anatomical and physiological characteristics. It should, supporting the neck and head, to ensure reduction of the entire load on the cervical spine and normalize the blood circulation in the area and muscle tone. Such pillow for infants provides optimum heat transfer, does not cause allergies, and, without losing its properties, can be easily washed and dried. It also provides the treatment and prevention of the child torticollis, prevents the development of rickets in the early stages.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:19 pm

Oh, I have not planned yet to have my own children, so I do not know anything about orthopedic pillows for newborns, you see :o :shock: :? :!: :roll: But I guess it can be really helpful and will help your child to develop physically in a propper way, so that he will have no problems with his health, no bone desease in the future ;) ;) ;)

Tompson

Postby Tompson » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:22 am

Such a pillow has its pluses and minuses. And I think that you need to buy it only if the doctor advises. But to be honest, orthopedic pillow for infants brings only harm - it is a great burden on the child's neck, which necessarily is not the best way impact on his physical and mental development. In addition, children's orthopedic pillows for newborns appeared recently and checked by experts of information about the benefits of infant nowhere. It turns out that the exclusive use in the description of the goods on the websites children exaggerated, in other words - conscienceless fiction. So, don’t hurry to buy such a pillow.

Adam

Postby Adam » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:30 am

Pediatric orthopedic pillow for newborns does not benefit, and vice versa - the child presses on the neck, which may not be the best way impact on its development. The effect is the opposite, "claimed" by the manufacturer. Another point – such pillows to some extent limit the mobility of the child's head. In some cases, doctors do recommend the use of such products, but everything is far from unique. So, orthopedic pillows can be used in the treatment of torticollis, but it all depends on the general condition of the child and the specific type of curvature. But if a child is prone to regurgitation use of such innovations is not possible at all.

JohnDow

Postby JohnDow » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am

Hey dude! Newborn baby doesn't need pillow. :)In fact it is advisable that you keep your baby off pillows for the first two years after birth. If you think sleeping propped up on a pillow will help your baby sleep better, you are wrong. You baby’s delicate head could sink into the soft pillow which can increase the chances of suffocation. Moreover, the small delicate nostrils can get pressed by the pillow and restrict airflow when your baby moves the head from one side to the other. Here are eight ways to help your baby sleep well, without the pillow. Be careful with it :)

Jim

Postby Jim » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:06 pm

Of course, aybody will deny that almost all the time newborn children spend sleeping ;) ;) ;) And parents have a very important and reliable task. They should create comfortable area for their child, so that he does not cry and have any probems with his health in the future ;) ;) And orthopedic pillows is a good way to create comfortable condition for a kid.

Harry

Postby Harry » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:48 am

i think that these pillows may be really very good for the newborn because it would help him to avoid a lot of problems with the back and they may be really more comfortable for the child than other pillows. but i do not know whether it is good to use these pillows and whether all the pillows you may use for the newborn. i think that you shall really think about it. i hope that you would really do it. first of al you have to consult the doctor in order to know whether you can use this pillow for your child and whether it would not be dangerous for him. and of course you shall know whether your child has some problems or not.

Return to “Fathers’ section”