Orthopedic pillows for newborns

JinHo

Re: Orthopedic pillows for newborns

Postby JinHo » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:10 pm

Good day! I agree with all the comments!!! Do not rush to buy an orthopedic pillow for a child!!! The kids will have to sleep without pillow!!!!! I believe that only baby doctor can recommend an orthopedic pillow!!!! You don't have to buy it!!!! I think now orthopedic pillows may be useful and can harm a child's health!!!! Manufacturers indicate that before using orthopedic pillows need to be sure to consult with your doctor!!! The materials the pillow is completely hypoallergenic! It is very convenient when you need to go to the road!!! It is intended if there is pathology in the child!!! What would help him!!!! I believe that a fully healthy child does not need a pillow!!!! Take care of your baby's sleep, good luck to you in the upbringing and development of your baby!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Nick

Postby Nick » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:45 am

Hello guys here :D :twisted: :D I am glad to see all of you here today and I hope that we would have nice conversation now:))I am really glad to write again on this website. So Kevin, you have stolen my opinion as for this theme :lol: I agree that orthopedic pillows for babies is to ensure normal growth and support the neck and head, to ensure reduction of the entire load on the cervical spine and normalize the blood circulation in the area and muscle tone. Such pillow for infants provides optimum heat transfer, does not cause allergies, and, without losing its properties, can be easily washed and dried. So I can say with the great sureness that it would be really good idea. :idea:

JerryLeen

Postby JerryLeen » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:14 pm

Orthopedic pillow for children can be purchased at any baby store! This pillow is for kids who have problems !!! If you are all right, the baby is healthy I think this pillow you don't need! Manufacturers are saying about the many benefits of orthopedic pillows! Whether you need orthopedic pillow to you. ;) ;) ;)

Ray00

Postby Ray00 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:18 am

if thinking logically then yes it is better to use an orthopedic pillow for the newborn but at the same time i just do not see the need in the. if you have an opportunity to buy an orthopedic pillow and you think that it is needed then of course you may do it but personally i just do not see any need in it. i think that it is just for money. my children did not have any pillows and they were happy and healthy and they did not have any problems with their health and that is why i think that you use a normal pillow and do not be afraid that something will happen. but of course in any case it is your choice. good luck.

Mr.Rich

Postby Mr.Rich » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:47 am

Hello))I think that orthopedic pillows for children are really good invention!!As I know they were created to ensure normal growth and development of the cervical spine, taking into account the peculiarities of their anatomical and physiological characteristics. It should, supporting the neck and head, to ensure reduction of the entire load on the cervical spine and normalize the blood circulation in the area and muscle tone. Such pillow can be easily washed and dried. :!: :idea:So I think that it is the best variant for newborns!

PatrikMilleur

Postby PatrikMilleur » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:23 pm

Hi guys! This is a good topic! Orthopedic pillows are very popular among today's parents! There is a large selection of pillows! ;) :) :D ;) :) Orthopedic pillows healthy children do not need! ;) ;) ;) Basically pillow is indicated for diagnosis of torticollis, with the whiplash in childbirth during the period of rehabilitation, as well as with rickets in order to prevent deformation of the skull. Orthopedic pillows have appeared recently! Do not hurry to buy a pillow! Consult your doctor! ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:51 pm

Hi everybody and everyone here friends!! How are you doing today?? Are you ready to have nice talk with me today?? I hope so guys)) I would like to say that I found something new for myself thanks for this topic. I found out that children's orthopedic pillows for newborns appeared recently and checked by experts of information about the benefits of infant nowhere. It turns out that the exclusive use in the description of the goods on the websites children exaggerated, in other words - conscienceless fiction. It is really necessary information for me I can say.

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:33 pm

Hi! How are you? What's new? Oh this is a very hot topic for discussion! Orthopedic pillows are now very popular among young parents! Everyone thinks that the baby should sleep on special orthopedic pillow! I don't agree newborns should sleep without a pillow, just need a good quality mattress! :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

David7

Postby David7 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:02 am

when i was a child there were not orthopedic pillows for the newborns and as you see all are healthy and all are happy and that is why i do not know whether they have some sense but of course i would not tell anything bad about it because i know that they really help and they help to prevent problems with the child's health and i think that you understand what i mean. of course when our child was born we bought everything that she needed and not needed, i do not know why we bought everything but we thought that we would need all those things, but in the real life we did not use them. but that pillow was helpful.

Eduardo

Postby Eduardo » Thu May 04, 2017 1:12 pm

Good afternoon! if to talk about the process of sleeping in general - well, definitely the comfort plays a huge role...but still, like there are some certain rules for all of us and for newborns in particular..as far as I remember, going imaginary back to the time when my little one was an infant, she was sleeping without the pillow at all! and was right, the doctor advised us to do so... :geek: :geek: anyway, the presence of the special orthopedic pillows for newborns says only fro two possible options...whether it is the marketing trick OR it really has the place to live and as parents we have to take this into he attention.

Return to “Fathers’ section”