Orthopedic pillows for newborns

JaredJey

Re: Orthopedic pillows for newborns

Postby JaredJey » Sat May 13, 2017 7:18 am

I think that first of all you should consult a doctor about it. The idea orthopedic pillows for babies is to ensure the normal growth and development of the cervical spine, taking into account the peculiarities of their anatomical and physiological features. This pillow has its pros and cons. And I think you should buy it only if doctor advises. ;)

Simson

Postby Simson » Sat May 13, 2017 7:34 am

Joshua you know such orthopedic pillows as you have mentioned are very popular nowadays especially for small children.. I also heard that such pillow for infants provides optimum heat transfer, does not cause allergies, and, without losing its properties, can be easily washed and dried. It also provides the treatment and prevention of the child torticollis, prevents the development of rickets in the early stages. To tell the truth I am interested in it so that's why I will be in searching such pillows...

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Fri May 19, 2017 4:41 am

Of course I heard about such pillows and I even wanted to buy it for my children.. But comments as for that one is really different.. So that's why I am a little bit afraid to buy it.. Especially what was interesting and shocked for me that children's orthopedic pillows for newborns appeared recently and checked by experts of information about the benefits of infant nowhere. It turns out that the exclusive use in the description of the goods on the websites children exaggerated, in other words - conscienceless fiction... :o :?

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sat May 27, 2017 8:40 am

i do not know whether they actually help but i think that it is better to use them and be sure that everything is alright than not to use them and worry that your baby may have some problems and i think that you understand it. actually we had this pillow but you know our child did not like it and that is why we almost did not use it and that is why we regretted that we bought it because we used it for ourselves, but still i know that a lot of children are sleeping on them and for them it is good but i do not know i think that it is impossible to make the child sleep on it if he or she does not like.

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:45 am

Wooow it is just something new for me you know. I have never heard about orthopedic pillows.. Maybe I am a bad father if I didn't hear about it anything. It was something new for me especially that the idea of orthopedic pillows for babies is to ensure normal growth and development of the cervical spine, taking into account the peculiarities of their anatomical and physiological characteristics. It should, supporting the neck and head, to ensure reduction of the entire load on the cervical spine and normalize the blood circulation in the area and muscle tone.thanks for this sharing

Greg

Postby Greg » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:45 pm

Hello hello guys!! I am glad to write here for you))) today is a good day for it don't you think?? As for such pillows I want to say that I have never heard about it .. Maybe such pillows are helpful for children, but I was interested in this one that manufacturers indicate that before using orthopedic pillows need to be sure to consult with your doctor!!! The materials the pillow is completely hypoallergenic! It is very convenient when you need to go to the road!!! It is intended if there is pathology in the child!!maybe you are right my friend that a fully healthy child does not need a pillow.

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:01 am

To tell the truth I have never used orthopedic pillows for my child. I didn't know about it anything and I didn't buy such pillows at all. Otherwise I am so thankful that you shared with me this information about pillows. I didn't know that it helps to ensure reduction of the entire load on the cervical spine and normalize the blood circulation in the area and muscle tone. Such pillow for infants provides optimum heat transfer, does not cause allergies, and, without losing its properties, can be easily washed and dried. Sounds not bad. Maybe we will try it in the future.

DavidSt

Postby DavidSt » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:50 pm

A pillow for the newborns? It is a nonsense! A baby doesn't need a pillow at all. Don't even think to buy a pillow, no matter whether it is orthopedic or usual, for a baby. When I wanted to put my child onto the pillow, the doctor forbid to do that. A baby doesn't need a pillow till two years at all. Before you're going to do something for your child - consult the doctor.

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:49 pm

To tell you the truth, I hear about the pillows for newbornes at the first time. I have a child and when my child was born, I also wanted to buy a pillow for my child, I thought that it was very inconvenient for my child to sleep wiyhout a pillow, but when a doctor heard about it, he told me that I was out of my mind, because it is forbidden to use pillows for newborns. Don't do my mistake.

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:39 pm

Who told you to buy a pillow for your newborn baby? If it was your decision, than you're wrong. Doctors forbit to let children to sleep on pillows till three years at all. I also thought that it is a good thing, but when my doctor heard it, he was very astonished. So, don't even think to buy a pillow for your child.

Return to “Fathers’ section”