Orthopedic pillows for newborns

Kane

Re: Orthopedic pillows for newborns

Postby Kane » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:47 pm

You know, when I bought the things for our newborn child, I bought a pillow for our child, but when I had a consultation with a doctor who told us briefly what to do, I understood that it was a great mistake to buy a pillow. You see, it turns out that little children should sleep without pillows at least till the age of three years.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:39 am

The right environment can contribute to a more restful sleep for toddlers. For some toddlers, a familiar blanket or pillow can provide comfort during naps or at night. While there is some debate about when to start using pillows with toddlers, the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development recommends avoiding pillows until children are at least 2 years old. Use these tips to purchase a safe and comfortable pillow for your toddler. Evaluate whether your toddler is ready to use a pillow. Do not use pillows in cribs, where they can be a suffocation hazard. The best time to introduce your toddler to a pillow is when the child begins sleeping in a bed. Once a child's shoulders are wider than the head, the child usually will be more comfortable sleeping with a pillow.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:17 pm

You know, when I was going to have a baby I've prepared all necessary thing for my chield, of course, the pillow was one of thiose things, but as it turned out , the pillow was unncessary. You see, it is forbidden to put babies on the pillws. You may give your chield a pillow only after three years. So be careful with that.

Mr.Albert

Postby Mr.Albert » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:11 pm

I don't think new-born babies need any pillows at all. I've even read somewhere that pillows aren't good for babies. Of course, it's great that you're going to buy a special orthopedic pillow for your child. However, it's better to consult your doctor first. I'm sure that he will advise you the best model of the pillow for your baby angel.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:01 am

it is better to use an orthopedic pillow for the newborn but at the same time i just do not see the need in the. if you have an opportunity to buy an orthopedic pillow and you think that it is needed then of course you may do it but personally i just do not see any need in it. i think that it is just for money.
my children did not have any pillows and they were happy and healthy and they did not have any problems with their health and that is why i think that you use a normal pillow and do not be afraid that something will happen. but of course in any case it is your choice.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:00 pm

these pillows may be really very good for the newborn because it would help him to avoid a lot of problems with the back and they may be really more comfortable for the child than other pillows. but i do not know whether it is good to use these pillows and whether all the pillows you may use for the newborn. i think that you shall really think about it. i hope that you would really do it. first of al you have to consult the doctor in order to know whether you can use this pillow for your child and whether it would not be dangerous for him. and of course you shall know whether your child has some problems or not.

Return to “Fathers’ section”