How to understand if the child is left-handed or right-handed?

JamesO

Re: How to understand if the child is left-handed or right-handed?

Postby JamesO » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:19 am

To find out whether a child is left-handed or right-hander is necessary to determine the leading eye. Fold the sheet of paper straw and ask your child to look through it on any subject. "Main" is the eye to which it brings the tube. Also, to determine your child's a lefty or righty define leading ear of a child. To do this, perform the following experiment: put the watch on the table and ask your child to listen to how they tick. Observe how he will bend his ear to the clock. To retrain the little left-hander is not necessary in any case. This can adversely affect the nervous system and the mental health of your baby. Having achieved the desired, you can get a whole bunch of serious problems. The child may become irritable and nervous, have problems with their studies. Resistance retraining the body can lead to muscle hyper tonus, night terrors, nervous tics and tantrums and even enuresis.

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:36 pm

Good evening! Very interesting topic! Is it possible to define a left handed or right handed child? ;) When it is quite small??? :?: :?: :?: I think it's possible! You can try to ask the child to open the lid from a bottle or by clapping! Ask the child to stroke his favorite toy! The child himself will make a choice ! You just need to develop the child in different directions! When he's older toddler, he will choose what he will do! I mean his inclination to science or creativity! :)

Nick

Postby Nick » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:16 pm

Hi dads here :D :lol: I know some methods which can help you to understand if the child is left-handed or right-handed))I hope that it will help you.)So ,the first method is to ask the child to bind fingers of hands "lock". That hand is the leader whose thumb is from above.The second method is to ask the child is to cross hands on a breast. The hand lying from above potentially is the leader.The third method is to give to the child two pencils (in each hand), to tie with a scarf eyes and to ask to draw two circles. The leading hand will draw accurater circle.And the last method what i have is to ask to turn off a cover from a small bottle with water. Most likely, he will make it the leading hand. :geek:

Elvis

Postby Elvis » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:22 pm

Hello dads))I think that it is not difficult to understand if the child is left-handed or right-handed!! :lol: We can do it thanks for a game))For example we may ask the child:to clap in palms,to stroke a fluffy toy or a pet,to turn off a cap on a small bottle with water,to move a finger of one hand up to a palm another).In most cases the leading role will be carried out by the leading hand. Though maybe so that the child performs a half of operations one hand, the others – another. Means, it still finally wasn't defined. To clear a picture, it is possible to add the test with an acoustical and visual row. :roll: :idea:

Ray00

Postby Ray00 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:01 am

i do not actually understand why you want to know it but i think that you shall not worry about it too much, i think that with the age you will see whether the child it left-handed or right-handed, i think that it is deifntiely so. our son is left-handed and of course we did not know it from the first months, but then when he became older and older we understood that he is not right-handed because he always grabbed everything with the left hand, of course we did not do anything with it, i do not see anything bad in it and that is why it is just his peculiarity, if it comfortable for him then i think that it shall be so.

PatrikMilleur

Postby PatrikMilleur » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:07 pm

Hi guys! Good topic! Children delight us every day! First smile, first step, first word, first drawing! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :) Note which hand the child takes toys! Which hand grabs a pen or pencil!!! There is a very important right-handed or left-handed child! :!: Because left-handed child - a creative, an artist, a writer, an artist! The child is right-handed mathematician, thinks abstractly and figuratively! It is very important to define who your child is a Lefty or a righty! In order to guide him in the right direction! ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:27 am

Hi everybody and everyone here!!)) I am very glad to be a part of this good conversation)) I hope that you are in a good mood today 8-) 8-) I would like to say that if to be true I don't know about it anything... And here I would like to say that especially for me I found very useful advice of Adam.. I would like to try it too, I mean.. more precisely define left-handed or right-handed child can only be in three years. It's enough to look closely at the baby, which hand he takes the spoon as comb, brushes his teeth. Still, at this age, some things pipsqueak cannot do the main hand!!it is good advice i think.

Aslan

Postby Aslan » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:01 am

This question is not so vital, but nevertheless a lot of parents want to know if their child left-or right-handed. For me it doesn't matter! When the child is small he can paint and eat from both hands and this tendency can be up to 5 years. Don't try to make your children be left-handed if he is not and vice versa.)))) wait untill the moment will come/.

Newton

Postby Newton » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:51 pm

i do not know, because i have neve had children and i have never talked with the person who is lefthanded about it, but you know i do not think that it is s hard to understand it. if you are a parent then you send all the tie with your baby and you see whether your baby tries to take everything with the left hand or right hand, i am talking about first food , about toys and everything that he tries to take it and then you would see which hand is working more. i think that it is the easiest way to understand whether your child is left-handed or right-handed.but maybe you would find the other way for that.

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:39 am

Hi, how are you? What's new with you guys? The weather is beautiful today outside! A very complex topic! I don't know what to advise you because it is very difficult to find in a young child. When the children are older you can pay attention to which hand he picks up a spoon or toy. It's really not very difficult to understand. :mrgreen:

Return to “Fathers’ section”