How to understand if the child is left-handed or right-handed?

GordanoBruno

Re: How to understand if the child is left-handed or right-handed?

Postby GordanoBruno » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:19 am

Hi all! How are you? So well today on the street! A very interesting topic for discussion. I'll even tell you a very relevant topic for discussion! Because left-handed child is very creative! And the child is right-handed mathematician. Well, talking of books and literature! I think it is very easy to understand, if the child is left handed or right handed. If your child does everything right-handed, right-handed, if he does everything with his left hand, he's a Lefty. :geek:

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sat May 27, 2017 2:30 pm

i do not think that there are some special methods, before the child will begin to use everything with the hands then i think that you will not understand whether the child is left-handed or not and i think that the easiest thing to understand it would be to see how the child keeps the spoon, i think that all the parents know it and all the parents understand it and that is why it would not be a problem for anyone, but on the other hand i can tell you that it is life and nowadays it is not important, i think that you shall not care about it, if your child is left-handed then it is his choice if not then it is good.

GeorgeH

Postby GeorgeH » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:59 am

Well let;s think about it.... I honestly do not remember how did it happen, but my son was just playing with the pencil and suddenly he showed me the "picture" (if I only can call it the picture at all :) ;) ). so then I just noticed that he is holding the pencil in the right hand and was sure that it was meant to happen anyway.. but if to look back to the youth - I was left-handed for the childhood, and thanks to the mother, who was constantly insisting on me to stay the natural left-handed person - that was really that great thing, and all teachers knew that they should not teach me something else!

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:52 pm

Yeah Adam, you are really right that more precisely define left-handed or right-handed child can only be in three years. of course it's enough to look closely at the baby, which hand he takes the spoon as comb, brushes his teeth. Still, at this age, some things pipsqueak cannot do the main hand. And only at the age of four years already we can say for sure whether a child left-handed or right-handed.. I read that lots of parents find left handed as some bad habit or something awful.. But here I can not agree with it

Greg

Postby Greg » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:44 am

Frankly speaking I don't understand those people who are worried about what hand is in charge of... I don't understand this fact... I think that there is no reason to worry if your baby write by left hand.. But if you want to find out leaded hand, this advice is good. I mean to take Napoleon pose . The hand that was on top - leading. Applause. Right-handed slam with his right hand on his left hand fixed, left-hander vice versa. Children usually applaud with both palms, posed parallel to each other - a sign of ambidexterity, also applies to adults, applaud with both hands. Damien suggested really good idea.

Elroy3

Postby Elroy3 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:01 am

but I am a left-handed person and what is interesting, back t the time when it was some kind of the "rule" to have the kid to be the right-handed, my parents did not make the big problem out of that... and this is great! you see, in my humble opinion, this is not the inclination and disability... this is the special signal that some part of the brain will work better, therefore, the kid will be generously gifted in the certain filed... so as the parent this is vital to understand and keep in mind while discovering that the child is left handed or right handed.... he can do both though... :mrgreen:

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:22 pm

Hello fellows. I sincerely happy to be here today on this website. I don't understand how many people can be worried about the fact that their child is left handed. It is just known that the person who is left handed is like mathematic things and logic .The right hemisphere of the brain is responsible for emotions, and left - for logic, so lefties and righties are not only the fact that they write different hands. Given that the left-hander dominated by the right hemisphere, it is more susceptible and sensitive, so you need to pay attention to the education methods. and we can see it in early age, when the child tries to eat or draw something

DavidSt

Postby DavidSt » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:19 am

As for me, I don't think that it is very difficult to understand it, just observ. But if you'll see that your child uses left hand more often than right, what would you do? Of course you can try to teach your child to use right hand also, but it doesn't mean that your child wouldn't use left hand. It doesn't depend from the parents, upbringing or something like that, the child just born with it, it depends from the brain structure.

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:30 pm

I don't think that it is very difficult to understand whether the child is left-handed or right-handed. I think that you should be attentive if you want to find it out. But what you are going to do next? are you going to teach your child to be right-handed? Do you think that it is possible? You can only help your child to learn how to use right hand also.

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:19 pm

I can't understand why do you need to know that and why is it so important? I don't think that it can change something. Even if you would teach your child to use right hand for wring, it doesn't mean that it would change something, your child would use just both hands for righting and oother things and that's all.

Return to “Fathers’ section”