computer games: pros and cons

Elvis

Re: computer games: pros and cons

Postby Elvis » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:23 pm

Hi dads!!To tell the truth I don`t see anything good in computer games for children!Before setting the child for the computer or the TV, think: whether he will force out a game and whether will generate dependence? Brings up everything that surrounds the child: people, toys, way of life, behavior and acts. Process this invisible and long, but result — visible and serious. At computer dependence first of all the children's mentality suffers. The child is disaccustomed to have a good time independently and doesn't think of life without "iron" any more, all his actions are directed to improvement of the computer, search of new games, achievement of the best results in computer reality. He abandons friends, study, former hobbies and becomes the voluntary hostage of the virtual world. :?: :?: :| :|

JerryLeen

Postby JerryLeen » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:07 pm

Regardless of how you feel about computer games, they are addictive, especially if you do not control how much time the child spends in front of the monitor! The virtual world is the world of images. In the virtual world is an illusion ! The child pressed the button and he won or did! I believe that computer games are different! There are games that harm the child's psyche. There are games which are harmful to the health of the child! ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:07 pm

Hello!!)) Nice to be here with all of you today :mrgreen: How are y you today?? Are you ready to have nice talk with me today?? I hope)) you know I also know such a fact that playing video games helps improving coordination, promotes puzzle polving skills and logical thinking, increases social interaction. But i think that here there are a lot of minuses of it and especially such video games can be really very cruel for our children. So I would like to say that we should avoid such a bad influence of it.

Newton

Postby Newton » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:58 pm

well you know it is really hard for me ot talk about it and i do not know that to tell you really , i do not think that computer games are really helpful for the children in any case, of course maybe they are interesting for the child and of course maybe there are god computer games which help the child to develop and become better but in general i do not think that it is really so and i think that you know what i am talking about, it is the choice of everyone but i am not this opinion. of course it is very hard to isolate your child from the games and i think that it is even impossible but choose the best games for your child.

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:46 am

Hi. How are you guys? What's new? A very good topic for discussion! Computer games develop thinking and logic! There is a very good game for the overall development of the child! There are different games are cruel and horrible! But I am totally against computer games, especially for children. In our times there is a lot of violence and cruelty in computer games. :mrgreen:

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:36 am

well of course some computer games may help your child to develop the imagination and everything like that and i think that you understand that b you know at the same time i do not think that it shall be at the expense of the real life and i think that you also understand it very good, it is your life and you shall live in the real life, for the children it is really very hard to stop sometimes and if you do not want your child to suffer from anything then i think that you shall control it and pay lots of attention to it. that is what I think about it. in general you are able to prevent your child from it.

Gregory

Postby Gregory » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:59 pm

Indeed, computer games appeal to addiction, which is especially dangerous for children. It's no secret that many teenagers devote a significant part of their free time to computer games. This means that they tend to neglect their family responsibilities, school assignments and outdoor recreation. Numerous studies show that children who spend too much time on computer games have few friends and numerous health problems. Myopia is the most common problem. Recent scientific research shows that some games (e.g., logic, puzzles, strategies or word games) can reduce the risk of developing a mental illness such as Alzheimer's. At the same time, these games help to improve the ability to think, and are very useful for children. Puzzles, games with words and chess are recommended for children who have difficulty with speech. It's no secret that television and computers are an integral part of everyday life. Computer games and computers, as a rule, bring much more benefit than TV. After all, when watching TV people should not do anything. At the same time, computer games require a certain mental activity. There are multiplayer games, which mean that you can fight and communicate with other players. In addition, there are numerous forums and chats where gamers can communicate, make new acquaintances and develop their conversational skills. In other words, if you approach the computer games wisely and adhere to the right dosage - they can become very useful for you and for your children.

Mert

Postby Mert » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:35 pm

of course there are some cons of computer games, although i am not very big fan of the but i can tell you that the have advantages because in any case they develop imagination of children, and of course it is very important to know how to use computer on our times nad that is why if you know that then i think that it is good for you but of course in most cases i think that those games have negative influence on the child and of course they take a lot of time, children do not want to have their own life, they just use only their computer and parents can not do anything with it. it is a problem.

David7

Postby David7 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:19 pm

i have never plays any computer games because they have never been interesting for me and when i was a child there were not so many computers, i shall tell that they were not available for all the people and that is why i did not have any access to it and i think that you realise it. and to my opinion i can help you with t, i do not think that it is good to play computer games and it makes some sense but of course maybe i am wrong and not right, i do not know , but we do not let our daughter play any computer games and i do not think that she suffer because of that. everything is good.

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Sat May 13, 2017 3:27 pm

The process of playing computer games, children develop cognitive skills. In addition, many popular games require a high level of abstract thinking. However, there is also the problem of the influence on children of computer games, many of which are associated with violence. ;)

Return to “Fathers’ section”