computer games: pros and cons

Justin21

Re: computer games: pros and cons

Postby Justin21 » Tue May 16, 2017 5:47 pm

i have already told something about computer games but i would try to explain it one more time to you. yes i play computer games but not so often, maybe several times a week , i know that it is not very good, it is bad for my health and everything like that but i cannot anything with myself, i just lays them and that is it. i know that i shall stop because it takes a lot of my free time but you know it is very interesting and the once you try it then it would be really very hard for you to stop doing it and i think that you understand me. of course for some people, it is hard to understand it and they do not know how it is is.

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sat May 27, 2017 11:26 am

i have only one thought about it. i think that it is very bad, i know that a lot of people tell that it causes lots of problems for the health and of course it is like disease and it is very hard to stop it, i know it very good but you know in general i do not understand how it is possible to be dependent on them, for me it is not interesting, yes i can play one time, but not lots of times and i do not think about them all the time, for me it is not important and that is why i do not care about that, i think that all the parents shall prevent their children from that bad thing. because it is not good at all.

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:37 am

Damien you are more than right that the main problem of the influence on children of computer games is that many of which are associated with violence, and provide examples of antisocial behavior. The problem is that in many games the children are rewarded for being more violent methods commit acts of aggression and violence..I think resporesponsibile parents should not allow their children to use computer and some gadgets before 14 years!!

Emre

Postby Emre » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:54 pm

i can not tell you for sure that i have one opinion about it and it is really little bit hard for me to state it but you know i can tell you that they are not good and i think that it is from the point that they affect the health of the child not in a good way and i think that you know it. of course if you control that and if you know how much time your child spends in front of the screen then it is much better but if you do not know what your child does and how much time your child spends in front of the screen then i think that it may lead to something bad, think about it and you will know.

Greg

Postby Greg » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:23 pm

Nice to be here with all of you today!!)) How are you feeling?) so I suppose that it would be better both for us as parents and our children not to play computer games from the early childhood. I think that if your baby plays computer games from the very very childhood, so his psychic can be broken.. But you know dudes, it depends on the kind of game. Unfortunately there are a lot of cruel games that make our children to be violent and have bad behavior. I don't find any advantages of computer games to tell the truth.

Kris5

Postby Kris5 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:58 pm

of computer games are really very bad for children and you can think about it and of course you have heard about it before, i do ot tell anything bad about it but i think that you know that it is bad for eyes and of course the child just becomes addicted to it and i think that you can think about it as well, in my opinion you realise what i mean and you know what i am talking about. but of course i think that there are different games but in any case the child shall know how much he or she can spend in front of the screen and if something goes wrong then you shall control it.

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:39 am

Nice to meet all of you here today guys. What about weather in your countries??? I should say that nowadays there are no advantages in computer games.. It is true.. Games become to be so rude. And the small child starts to be absorbed in virtual world... The dependent person can simply be locked in himself, and in this case, psychotherapy will not have the proper effect, if at all somehow it will be able to influence the creation of the patient. But there are some nice games in my list that can develop children's skills, logic for example and imagination.

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:18 pm

:mrgreen: Good afternoon dears!!! Everything depends on the person who plays in computer games, everything can be unpredictable. If the person can control himself everything will be okey. Not all games are bad. Something can be useful for you from these games. There are now a number of computer games, fortunately, not all of them are equally dangerous. Some of computer games can be developing for children for example. To develop their concentration. Conditionally they can be divided into role-playing and not role-playing. For example role-playing games are distinguished by their pronounced effect on the human psyche. Ultimately it is right that such games can be positive and negative.

Din100

Postby Din100 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:53 pm

If you're are talking about the videogames which are for children's development, then of course they have such pros, but if to talk about those dreadfull video games where one should kill another... These games should be forbidden for children under eighteen. Such games are so cruel and bloody-minded, that I think they don't have any cons at all.

Marion

Postby Marion » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:58 am

I think playing computer games should be forbidden for a child at all. The better thing is to go out on the street and play with your child for several hours, but playing computer games, I thing that the pros are so little, than the cons are very vivid and bad. I don't reccommend you to let your child to play computer games.

Return to “Fathers’ section”