Dehydration of children.

Mr.Rich

Re: Dehydration of children.

Postby Mr.Rich » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:50 am

Here you are my dear friends))I am glad to see you today))So I agree with John that dehydration as usual is caused by fever, diarrhea, vomiting, and a decreased ability to drink or eat associated with a viral infection. Some illnesses might also prevent them from taking fluids by mouth. If your children are unable to replace the fluid that's been lost, kids can become dehydrated. Signs of dehydration can include dry mouth, eyes that look sunken into the head, soft spot .I think that it is very dangerous so we should as quicker as it is possible to prevent it

PatrikMilleur

Postby PatrikMilleur » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:09 pm

Hi guys! This is a complex topic! Dehydration can occur when the body loses too much water. :( :( :( Hi guys! This is a complex topic! Dehydration can occur when the body loses too much water. Severe dehydration is a reason to call an ambulance. Immediately call an ambulance!!! :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: The organisms most children are dehydrated because of diarrhea or vomiting caused by a viral infection. Contact your doctor for advice in case of any questions or concerns. ;) :( :oops: :!:

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:57 pm

Hey everybody here :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I am glad to write here on this gay friendly website for you)) How are you doing?? I know also that characteristic signs of dehydration in a child are: a grayish color, dry mucous membranes of eyes, baby crying without tears, or begin to breathe often sinks large fontanels, the amount of urine is significantly reduced, significantly increasing heart rate. In addition, the child will always look sick and lethargic. In healthy children urination at night is 6 to 8 times, bowel movements a day 2-3 times.So if we notice these symptoms we should call the doctor.

Newton

Postby Newton » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:44 pm

well you know i think that a lot of parents worry about it, although i am not a parent but somehow i have heard about it for many times and i think that i would be able to give you several tips about this topic and i think that you understand what i am talking about. i think that you shall talk to your doctor about it and he would give you the best tips how to prevent your child fro it and I think that you agree with it. i think that your child would be able to give you the signs of it but you shall be able to know it on your own and all the tie have water with you. good luck

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:46 am

Hi guys! How are you? I agree with you dehydration is a condition resulting from insufficient intake of fluids or loss due to disease or environmental factors!!! Dehydration in a child is due to viral infection and is accompanied by fever, diarrhea, and loss of appetite. In addition, the child will always look sick and lethargic! :mrgreen:

Gregory

Postby Gregory » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:04 pm

What should I do if my child develops symptoms of dehydration? In young children, severe dehydration can occur quickly, so if there are any serious symptoms, consult a doctor immediately. Probably, it is necessary to enter a liquid intravenously, yet there will be a rehydration of an organism. If the child's condition causes fear, but you do not think that he has severe dehydration, consult a doctor. If the doctor diagnoses an average degree of dehydration, he can prescribe a special electrolytic solution to the child, which will replace the liquid and salts lost by the body. Do not replace the electrolytic solution with sports drinks. Despite the fact that sports drinks also contain electrolytes, they have a higher concentration of sugar than in liquid electrolytes, which are specifically designed to rehydrate the child's body. Not all children like the taste of electrolytes in liquid form, so if your child refuses to drink them, ask your doctor how electrolytes can be noticed in treatment. The doctor can also advise to increase the amount of fluid that a child usually drinks. How to prevent dehydration in a child? Make sure that the child drinks a lot of fluids, especially in hot weather and when sick. Give him water as often as possible. If a child drinks juices, do not increase the daily dose, you can simply dilute the juice with water. Therefore, if a child usually drinks 85-110 g of juice a day, you can, for example, give him 170-220 grams of juice diluted with water. Do not give your child fizzy drinks; it is harmful to the teeth. In addition, remember that when dehydrated the child loses not only liquid, but also electrolytes, so their stock in the body must also be restored. Be especially attentive to the symptoms of dehydration.

Mert

Postby Mert » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:44 pm

i think that we all understand that dehydration of children is really very bad and you shall not let it happen and i hope that you would not let it happen. i think that you shall always follow it and you shall always be sure that your child gets enough water and everything like that , it is very important and i think that you understand that on it depends the life of your child. i do not have children and i do not know how it is to worry constantly about it but i think that you understand that it is very hard but it is not the main problem and it is not so serious and does not happen very often.

David7

Postby David7 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:48 am

i know that it is really a very dangerous thing and you shall try to do everything in order to avoid it and i hope that you realise it, the thing is that you shall be sure that your child gets enough water and does not need anything because you shall realise you may think that everything is good and then such a thing happens and it is really very dangerous for the child's health and you shall know it. but i know that such cases do not happen very often in our countries and that is why we shall not worry about it too much but still it shall be taken into account wish you god luck , thank you for everything.

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Sat May 13, 2017 3:31 pm

Typical signs of dehydration in a child: a grayish color, dry mucous membranes eyes, crying without tears, or begin to breathe more often!!! In addition, the child will always look sick and lethargic. Healthy children urination at night-from 6 to 8 times bowel movements a day for 2-3 times. According to these rules, you can determine the status of the exchange of fluids in the body of the child. ;)

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sat May 27, 2017 12:29 pm

i think that in our countries and in our days it is really very uncommon problem and i think that you understand what i am talking about but you now on the other hand it is also very dangerous thing and the fact that it is uncommon problem does not mean anything and you shall not take it into account and i hope that you agree with me, i do not know what i can tell you but the thing is that you shall think about how much water your child drinks and how are the things going. i think that it is not too hard and it would not be a problem for you, thank you for your attention. good luck.

Return to “Fathers’ section”