Baby car seat

Kevin

Baby car seat

Postby Kevin » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:54 pm

Every day, more and more parents are thinking about a car seat for a child. Therefore, they have a lot of questions about how to choose a car seat. Unfortunately, many people with their choices are guided by color, design and manufacturing firms. But I know that this is not entirely true, since the chair should give priority to ensuring the safety and comfort of a child. Thus was invented the special security standard. What are the groups of child car seats? What to choose? What is the safety standard of a child car seat?

JohnBrown

Re: Baby car seat

Postby JohnBrown » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:22 pm

My congrats, you became a parent. The next step is choosing a car seat. You might agree that it is one of the most important purchases you'll make, but it's likely to be one of the most expensive. So how to choose a right car seat? Always buy a new car seat. Thus you will be sure it hasn't been in a crash or recalled. When shopping for a newborn, look for an infant-only, rear-facing seat. Young babies fit in these best, and because these seats come with carry handles, they make a new parent's life much easier.Look for a car seat marked "JPMA-certified." To narrow your search, you might also read real-people reviews on Web sites such as www.babiesrus.com and www.epinions.com.

Damien

Postby Damien » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:06 am

Group 0 newborn who cannot yet sit on their own, it is recommended to carry only auto crib where children are placed lying down. Auto crib - it's the same cradle by wheelchair, but with the ability to be secured in the back seat of the car with the help of special fastening belts. The child is locked in a cradle and a wide padded straps and around baby's head is placed additional protection. Group 0+. These car seats are installed face-carrying counter-movement to the front or the back seat - with a baby easier orientation carries the front of the car hit. Chair of the group, as a rule, are universal and can be used as carrying, rocking chair and just how. Some can be installed on the chassis of carriages and used as a bassinet stroller. Group 0+ and 1. Chairs of this group have a similar structure, which is a plastic "soap-box" on the frame structure. These seats typically have some inclination position (for sleep and wakefulness). Installed in the majority of cases, the direction of travel on the rear seat. Group 2 and 3. For older children are available seats, which include, as the child grows, the transition from the use of internal seat belts to external motor.

Jeffrey Wilson

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:06 pm

I am not an expert in choosing a baby car seat lol :lol: :lol: but i have a sister and she has a baby. It was very difficult to her to choose a good and safe car sit for her baby. First which she bought was not safe and the belts were too big for a small baby. So it took some time to choose good one.

Tompson

Postby Tompson » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:09 am

First, determine which group of a car seat is appropriate for your child. By measuring the weight of the child, you can easily identify the group. It is also important when choosing age and often the child's growth, because all children - bright personality, including its external parameters. Therefore, in some cases, to determine the right car seat without the expert group is very difficult. Then it is important to decide what type of seat attachment you want to (important for groups 0+ and 1). Remember that most car seats with fastening can also be mounted with the help of regular seat belt. Comparing the models within a selected group, pay attention to the evaluation, they have earned in crash tests.

Adam

Postby Adam » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:20 am

Today, find a safe car seat for the child simply because the quality and safety of modern chairs are at a very high level. Therefore, when choosing a sufficiently adhere to three basic rules. The car seat should fit the child. The car seat should fit the vehicle. The car seat should be easy to use and should be like. The first rule, concerns the peculiarities of the physiological development of the child. In contrast to the adult, the child is changing the structure of the skeleton, body proportions, height and weight. Along with these changes, we must change and child protection in the car. The second rule is dictated by the dimensions of vehicles and equipment. The third rule is somewhat subjective, but, in fact, it is no less important than the first two. The chair should be comfortable to use on each trip.

JohnDow

Postby JohnDow » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:08 am

Child safety seats can greatly reduce the risk of a potentially fatal injury, especially for babies but also for toddlers. :o Make sure that you use the seat correctly. :geek: When choosing any car seat, following some general guidelines will help ensure a child's safety.The best car seat is not always the most expensive one — it's the one that best fits a child's weight, size, and age, as well as your vehicle. Once you select a seat, be sure to try it out, keeping in mind that store displays and illustrations might not show the correct usage. It's up to you to learn how to install a car safety seat properly and harness your child for the ride.

Jim

Postby Jim » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:14 pm

You see, I have already told here, that I am not a parent yet, so I can not recommend right things for your children :( :( Of course, I agree that a lot of people by baby car seats only because they are beautiful or they have wonderful color, but I think they should pay more attention to the level of the safety of this seat and if it is a comfortable one for their child.

Jim

Postby Jim » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:14 pm

You see, I have already told here, that I am not a parent yet, so I can not recommend right things for your children :( :( Of course, I agree that a lot of people by baby car seats only because they are beautiful or they have wonderful color, but I think they should pay more attention to the level of the safety of this seat and if it is a comfortable one for their child.

Harry

Postby Harry » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:59 pm

i think that it is very important to choose a good baby car seat because it shall be very comfortable for the baby. i think that you understand it very good because if it is not very comfortable then the child would not want to sit in it and you would have really very big problems in it. i think that you in any way would have big problem with it because most of children do not like to sit in it because they are really not very comfortable and they want to do anything else. to be with the mother but not to sit in the seat. but i think that you know the law and it is better to spend more money on it than to pay the fine.

Return to “Fathers’ section”