Baby car seat

JinHo

Re: Baby car seat

Postby JinHo » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:45 pm

Guarantee the safety of our children is only one — special car Seat. Now many parents are looking for a good car Seat!!! There is no single, best baby car Seat for all children and vehicles, whatever money you were not ready to pay for it!!!! The best for your child's car Seat is something that the current European Safety Standard! The most important thing a car Seat should belong to the group corresponding to the weight of your child! With the child car Seat, the child should be comfortable!! Good luck to you!!! ;) ;) ;)

Nick

Postby Nick » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:25 am

Hello everybody and everyone here friends! :))I am glad to see all of you here :D :) So what can I say.. I am more than agree with the comments of Damien and only would like to add something. I agree that nowadays there are a lot of accidents and if we want to safe the life of our children we need to settle baby car seat. I can say with the great sureness that it can guarantee you the safety of your child. I agree that baby car seats can greatly reduce the risk of a potentially fatal injury, especially for babies but also for toddlers. ;) Make sure that you use the seat correctly. :idea:

Elvis

Postby Elvis » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:09 pm

Hello everybody here friends))) :D I agree with Damien .and I also know there are some group of baby car seat!!!The first group 0 newborn who cannot yet sit on their own, it is recommended to carry only auto crib where children are placed lying down. Group 0+. These car seats are installed face-carrying counter-movement to the front or the back seat - with a baby easier orientation carries the front of the car hit. Chair of the group, as a rule, are universal and can be used as carrying, rocking chair and just how. Some can be installed on the chassis of carriages and used as a bassinet stroller. Group 0+ and 1. So I think that our thoughts are the same as for this theme!!

Ray00

Postby Ray00 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:39 am

i think that it is very very important, if you are thinking about your child's safety then you shall not even think about anything else, you just shall buy the seat and be sure that everything would be alright with your child when you are on the road, i think that you understand what i am talking about. of course there are very different car seats, some may be comfortable for your child , the other are not very comfortable, you shall understand that you shall diffferent if your child does not want to sit there, and of course there are also different prices on them. i think that you just shall look for them. good luck.

PatrikMilleur

Postby PatrikMilleur » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:27 pm

Hi guys! Good topic! I bought the car seat for the baby! I think this is very important! It is an important part of modern life baby! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) I suggest to choose high-quality car seat! The car seat must be comfortable for baby! This is very important! Pay attention to the quality of the fabric car seat. ;) ;) ;) ;) I agree with the comments guys, it is very important to pay attention to the harness straps! The straps should beat comfortable. ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:33 am

Hi everybody and everyone here friends!!)) Best regards for all of you here today :mrgreen: How are you doing?? Are you in a good mood today?? What you can say about weather in your countries?? So I think that when we choose baby car seat we should exactly pay as much as it is really possible attention to it. I agree with you my dear friend that the car seat should be easy to use and should be like. The first rule, concerns the peculiarities of the physiological development of the child. In contrast to the adult, the child is changing the structure of the skeleton, body proportions, height and weight.

Aslan

Postby Aslan » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:23 am

Safety of your child is one of the most important question and using the baby car seat is one of the point. You need to remember that there are two type fro 0 to 10 kg and from 10 to 36 kg. First one is for babies from the first dsys and it has the ergonomic curve for the back. The second one is for those children who already sit normally.

Newton

Postby Newton » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:40 pm

i think that it is really needed thing and i am sure that without it you would not be able to go anywhere by car, in my opinion first of all you shall think about the health of your child and if something happens then you shall be sure that your child would not be hurt. it is the most important thing and of course it is illegal to drive a car with the child if you do not have a baby car seat. what about the seats i do not know , i think that you shall ,read about some of them in the internet and then you would know which one to choose. wish you good luck and hope that you would choose a good one.

David7

Postby David7 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:11 am

i did not realise how some parents do not buy the car seat for the child i think that it is one of the most important things if you are going to travel by car somewhere with your child,i think that it is about safety, you do not know when something will happy and you are not sure in it but if you have a car seat and you are sure that with your child everything is alright then you can drive safely, for me it is very important and that is why we bought the car seat for the child right from the beginning because we know that we would travel by car and without it, it is impossible to drive and i hope that you also agree.

Eduardo

Postby Eduardo » Thu May 04, 2017 1:09 pm

Just going straight away to the business, the baby car seat is just the really vital and important thing, trust me... I have not the funny story to tell you and that will be the best (though sad and awful) example for all of you, who are still considering whether it is okay to buy the car seat for kids... so here we go! my close relatives had a car and their little two yers old daughter was in the car...the whole family was heading to the seaside and suddenly, the big truck appeared in front of them! father stopped the car really fast and that was a rough moment...and a kid just literally flew out of the front window!!! just be safe and stay attentive to details..

Return to “Fathers’ section”