baby carriage

JohnBrown

baby carriage

Postby JohnBrown » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:19 pm

Guys, one more question to you. In one month I'll become a father, we are going to adopt a baby. Now me and my husband are purchasing for our little sweetie. We are looking for a baby carriage. There is plenty of them, and it's very hard to choose. Please tell what are the main criteria of searching? what should I put my eye on?

Jeffrey Wilson

Re: baby carriage

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:36 pm

Yes, you are right there is a big number of variants of carriages for babies. But you have to protect your baby any possible way. So a carriage for your future baby has to be safe first, all locks have to be robust and reliable that baby will not fall from a carriage and bumpers have to be high that a child will not be able to reach them.

Tompson

Postby Tompson » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:07 am

Baby’s carriage with a crib. Benefits of such a carriage: very comfortable, suitable for newborns and infants (not yet begin to sit) is justified especially in autumn and winter (the child in her heat), usually it has good cushioning and large, bulging wheel well of her to carry, usually cheaper than other children Chair (depending on model). Baby’s carriage-transformer. Benefits: great for the older, baby sitting - can be used even up to 3 years of life; perfect especially in the warmer months (winter, additional accessories, such as a blanket) is usually easier than other strollers, often easy to fold. I should say that the choice depends on the age and also very important is the quality.

Adam

Postby Adam » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:22 am

If you travel frequently, the stroller should be maneuverable and easy to shape. Usually, the parents are changed three carriages until the child grows up, so many prefer multi-function models. Carrycot or seat. You must have a hard back and a solid bottom, so as not to damage the spine. Dimensions. Strollers Size is determined by the width of the wheels. Take the time to measure the width of the elevator doorway. Consider whether the stroller fit in the hall. Wheels. Their size depends on the functionality and maneuverability of a carriage. If the wheels are small, lightweight stroller that is easy to manage. However, it is not suitable for winter walks, mud, uneven roads. Optional accessories. These are raincover, hood, mosquito nets, footrest, bag, shopping cart, and other details. They can be sold separately and can be packaged. Decide what you need from it. Security. It is also desirable that a baby carriage has reflective elements.

JohnDow

Postby JohnDow » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:15 am

Your child is precious cargo. :D You need a stroller that will keep your baby safe and comfortable, and also fit your budget.Some first-time parents start with an all-in-one travel system, which consists of an infant car seat, a car-seat base, and a stroller. They can be heavy and take up more room than just a stroller frame, but once your baby reaches 6 months and can sit up, you'll have the flexibility to use the travel system stroller without the infant seat snapped in. Some travel system strollers can accommodate an infant less than 6 months old without the car seat, if the seat reclines to nearly flat. You are free to choose ;)

Jim

Postby Jim » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:11 pm

you see, I am not a parent yet, so I do not know what good carriage I can help to choose, you know ;) ;) ;) I agree that nowadays there are plenty of them and you can buy anyone you want, everything only depends on how much money you are going to spend ;) ;) I think that even the most simple baby carriage will be a right one for your baby.

Harry

Postby Harry » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:53 pm

yo know i a not really very competent in it because i do not have the children and there is not need in my life to buy it but i understand you very good . you want to have the best baby carriage in order to carry your baby comfortably and do not worry about anything. i think that it is really obviously. i think that first thing you have to do is to consult people who have the child, if you have an opportunity you have to look at them in the real life in order to understand whether they would be comfortable for you. then i think that you may read about them in the internet, i know that there are thousands of the websites.

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:18 pm

well it is not quite my theme, but still... There are many types of wheelchairs which make walking on the street convenient and quiet! Classic, modular, transformers stroller...... I would advise you to have two strollers for the cold period and summer period!!! The bottom should be flat and smooth. Checkthe elasticity bottom with your hand, it should not distort from light pressure. For walking around tow wide rubber wheels suit better, they provide a more smooth and soft stroke. Do not forget about the shocks that will soften the blow. Special belts, shock absorbers help to maintain the position of the baby is stable. And a handle must be both durable and adjustable ! Good luck in choosing the perfect stroller for your baby!!! ;) ;) ;)
Last edited by JinHo on Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nick

Postby Nick » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:33 am

Hello friends here!!)) :idea: :roll: How are you today?? I hope you have wonderful mood today for our special conversation! ;) :D So I think that you do right that you decided to choose the baby carriage previously ,cause when you become a parent,so you wouldn't have enough time to do it. So if there is carriage for newborn so it would be good to choose the baby’s carriage with a crib. I agree that benefits of such a carriage: very comfortable, suitable for newborns and infants is justified especially in autumn and winter. Also I know that baby’s carriage-transformer is very good and helpful for children and also has a lot of benefits ,for example great for the older, baby sitting - can be used even up to 3 years of life. :geek:

Elvis

Postby Elvis » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:50 pm

In this case I am more than agree with Adam that if you travel frequently, the stroller should be maneuverable and easy to shape. Usually, the parents are changed three carriages until the child grows up, so many prefer multi-function models. Carrycot or seat. You must have a hard back and a solid bottom, so as not to damage the spine. Strollers size is determined by the width of the wheels. Consider whether the stroller fit in the hall. Wheels. Their size depends on the functionality and maneuverability of a carriage. These are raincover, hood, mosquito nets, footrest, bag, shopping cart, and other details are very important also for the comfort of our baby!!))Pay attention to it! :roll:

Return to “Fathers’ section”