baby carriage

Ray00

Re: baby carriage

Postby Ray00 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:41 am

well i think that I may give you an advice about it. i do no think that the design of the baby carriage is really very important and you shall choose it just because of the color or something like that of course it shall be normal but it is not the most important thing, i think that the most important thing is that the baby carriage is comfortable for your child and he does not feel discomfort while he is sitting in it, i think that you understand what i mean. but of course you shall consult about it with the person who knows more about it, or yo may just give your child a chance to try whether it is comfortable for him or not. good luck.

PatrikMilleur

Postby PatrikMilleur » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:05 pm

Hi guys! I agree with the comments guys! The stroller is very important for a child. :!: ;) :!: ;) :!: In the stroller the child spends a lot of time. She should beat comfortable. I think this is very important! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) I agree with the guys, the stroller difficult to choose! I think you need to buy a winter carriage. Warm and closed the stroller. This stroller is suitable for cold time. ;) Need to buy a stroller for the summer, it's convenient, easy and comfortable. I think that must beat two strollers! ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:35 am

Hi everybody and everyone here friends!!)) Best regards for all of you here today :mrgreen: How are you doing?? Are you in a good mood today?? What you can say about weather in your countries?? So I think that when we choose baby carriage we should exactly pay as much as it is really possible attention to it. I agree with you my dear friend that the carriage should be easy to use and should be like. The first rule, concerns the peculiarities of the physiological development of the child. In contrast to the adult, the child is changing the structure of the skeleton, body proportions, height and weight.

Aslan

Postby Aslan » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:01 am

Oh))) congrats))) this topic is more than close! We have changes 4 carriages since our baby is with us. And now i can trully say, that the best ones are done by Chicco company! They do know what parents need! Their carriages are very simple, but solid, can last forever( even your child can use it for his children :lol: ). The last one is Chicco Urban carriage and it's perfect! easyly transforms with no problems. We also think to buy the other one for my parents, when the baby stays with them not to put it into the car! And also loved the Anex company , our friends have this carriage and we used it( Anex Sport) for a month when were on business in other city!

Newton

Postby Newton » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:17 pm

i think that it is a very good thing and i think that it would help you really very much in it, of course i do not know which one you would choose but you know at home it would help you very much because you would be abele to do everything about the households, i think that you understand what i am talking about, you would be able to cook food with the child and you would not worry about him or her, i think that it is easier for you, but you know i think that you shall choose such a carriage which would be comfortable and good for the child's health, i think that it is very important.

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:21 am

Hi all! How are you doing today? A very good topic for discussion! Because our children is our happiness. I want to give the child happiness and love! You are right, there are a number of options of strollers for children. But you have to protect your child in any way possible. Therefore, the stroller the baby needs to be safe!!! :mrgreen:

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:34 am

Hi all, how are you? What's new? A very good topic for discussion! I think that you need to carefully choose for the baby stroller! Because now a lot of strollers! Now a very huge selection of different types of strollers! You need to pay attention to the quality of the stroller! She should beat comfortable and made of good materials! :mrgreen:

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sat May 27, 2017 2:24 pm

i do not even know what to tell you about it, i know that some parents do not use it and they do not care about it but you know i think that it would be more comfortable for you if you use it, of course i do not know whether you want it or not but i think that if you try it one time then it would be hard for you to stop and not to sue it and i think that you realise my point of view but in general i can tell you that it is life and you shall think how it would be more comfortable for you and whether you will be satisfied with it, i hope that you will do it, wish you good luck.

GeorgeH

Postby GeorgeH » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:21 am

Good job, guys, that is how you have to prepare yourself to the parenting process, well-done! You may be sincerely surprised why am I acting and saying like this, but, honestly, it is the obvious fact for me. because if you have any interesting questions while having the preparation for the upbringing process of the infant - you are welcome here on the friendly adjusted portal where all friendly people will show you that you have to be wise and will surely give some useful suggestions, advice for your couple! the baby carriage may be not pricey! and I bet that it is the waste of money if you may ask me.

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:20 pm

I am glad to write here on this gay friendly website for all who clicked this topic for discussion!! :mrgreen: 8-) We as parents should pay as much as it is possible attention when we choose baby carriage.. I think that first of all we should pay attention to such things that to make it first of all comfortable for the children...AAlso it should be really good in any weather because you need to buy a carriage, I mean good carriage once for each season.. In any case we should not keep money for such things and try to choose the best

Return to “Fathers’ section”