How to teach a child to wash his hands?

Boni

Re: How to teach a child to wash his hands?

Postby Boni » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:27 pm

i do no know, i do not think that it is really possible to teach your child to wash his hands and i think that you shall understand it, it is really impossible , think that from the beginning you will have to make your child do it and then he will remember it and he will just do the same thing, i think that it is very hard for the small child to understand why he shall do it because he doesn't understand that there are some bacteria and everything like that but you shall understand that if you tell him a lot of times that he shall do it , i think that h would not have the other way out. i wish ou good luck and everything the best.

Bredford

Postby Bredford » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:45 pm

i agree with the guys who tell that it is really necessary to show the child it with your example and only then he will understand what he has to do and how he has to behave , i think that you understand what i am talking about and you would not have anything against it, it is really very very important and you shall be sure that yo are doing everything in the right way. in general i can tell you that for the child it is very important to know how to wash hands because first of all i think that you shall not forget that it is important for the health and of course for the future, it will be hard to teach it older child. thank you.

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:18 pm

James I really like you comment and I think that such type of teaching is the most suitable!! Really friends it is important explain to your child why he should wash his hands. Tell him about the rules of hygiene. Although there are times when you do not wash your hands excusable, but in most cases this procedure is required. Show your child how to wash his hands. Wet your hands with water, take the soap and lather hands. Show how to lather hands, let him repeat the movement for you. I know good variant also, try to encourage them to do it thanks for some games!!

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:00 pm

i do not have children yet but very soon I would be the father and i realise that i would have to know how to do it because i would face this problems as well, well i do not think that it is actually a problem and i think that you realise what i am talking about but i think that the simple talk shall be enough for the child to understand it, of course i know that it happens usually in a lot of different ways but i think that it also depends on you how you are able to explain it, of course maybe it would no be enough to tell your child it for one time, but if you do all the time then your child will remember.

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:08 am

Hi guys! How are you? What's new? A very good topic for discussion! Begin to teach your child to wash their hands reasonably from infancy. Explain to the child why he needs to wash his hands. Tell him about the rules of hygiene. Let your kids see you wash your hands often and they always clean!!! You should be the example for your child! :mrgreen:

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:44 am

Hi, how are you today? It's such a good weather can be a lot of walking and have fun! Oh a very complex topic! I don't even know what to advise you and come up with! We need to teach the child miles hands since childhood! You need to show your child an example. Hand washing themselves and the child will take an example from you. This is the only effective way to teach a child hygiene. :mrgreen:

David7

Postby David7 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:22 pm

i now that it may be really hard to teach your child to wash his hands because you show it to your child and you tell to him that it is important but still your child does not want to do it and does anything, and i know that it is hard because no one wants to have any conflicts with the child because of that and i think that you understand that, but still it is very important and you shall make your child do it because it plays a very big role, just try to make it in any case and i am sure that you will succeed in it, maybe show your child some cartoon about bacteria or something like that and it will hep you, i do not know.

Eduardo

Postby Eduardo » Thu May 04, 2017 2:07 pm

Hoho not the usual question to her here, my dear friend, and to be honest, I really see no problem here in the reality.. you know what?! you can become the real hero there and be just super happy for everything what is going on in the life...but, yeah, we, parents, have a lot more serious troubles and we will have to deal with everything in the end. so, here comes the main thing - you have to show him all the time that you are washing hands after every other hour o after coming home from the street and else...he will see this and will really think that that is the real way of the behaving!

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Wed May 10, 2017 2:21 pm

In fact, to begin to teach your child to wash their hands is reasonable since infancy. Just miles of water... Then when the child begins to walk, you can go to the toilet and wash hands in the sink together. Your task is to teach them that hand washing prevents the spread of bacteria, and that to eat a sandwich with dirty hands unhygienic. Explain to the child why he needs to wash his hands. Tell him about the rules of hygiene. ;)

Simson

Postby Simson » Sat May 13, 2017 12:41 pm

Nice to greet all of you here on this friendly website!! how are you doing today?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Are you ready to start this day from the conversation with me?? I really like this topic because it is very helpful to find some recommendations from others. And I like this one I mean to show your child how to wash his hands. Wet your hands with water, take the soap and lather hands. Show how to lather hands, let him repeat the movement for you. Then rinse them with water. If a child gets bad to sink, use the chair. It is easy to pat with a towel, so as not to damage the skin. Show your children by example. :lol:

Return to “Fathers’ section”