They said TWINS

JinHo

They said TWINS

Postby JinHo » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:41 pm

Hello to you all my friends here.. I came to talk about one rather serious and on the other hand interesting question. you see I have a couple of friends who are in the real world a real couple, a married couple and they started the suroogacy program due to http://biodads.com, and for some time everything was okay.. and they have aready planned a lot for their kid.. but suddenly approximately two days ago they were said that they are going to get twins.... ;) ;) And when we were talking about this.. i found out that they are puzzled and do not really know what to do, cause they did not expect twins.. WHat woud you do?
Last edited by JinHo on Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nick

Re: They said TWINS

Postby Nick » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:41 am

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!! I am glad to see all of you here today! So JinHo, I can not understand why your friends are puzzled?? They wanted to become parents, they wanted to have children, they wanted to be happy dads, as I understood..but why they are puzzled?? Twins are the best news that they can have ever heard.. :o So I am confused as for the hesitations of your friends. They should be happy that they will have two wonderful twins. I would like to wish them do not worry and be happy without any puzzles and hesitations!! Everything will be okey and they will be happy together with their twins!

StivenGarf

Postby StivenGarf » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:22 pm

Woow, that a news... :shock: I have never thought that this is really possible, honestly, I am veeery surprised right now, dear friends... but, to be honest, I do not see the reason of their confusion..well, I mean, of course, it is a shocking and unexpected news for them and they were getting ready for only one child and here such interesting situation... but there is not other way than accept twins and live a happy life, being father twice ;) there is nothing vad in it, nd I guess, that they will cope with two children at a time... let them realize the happiness and blessing they have got!

Kelvin99

Postby Kelvin99 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:47 pm

I am greeting you all, dear people...! Becoming a father is always a happiness... I would even say that this is the real and only one happy moment which will make you more and more thankful to God with every next day... :D Of course, this is obviously very unexpected situatuion.. but, is not it a little bit strange that doctors did not see two children in the belly of the surrogate mother in the screening?! Strange, but this happens from time to time too... anyway, you have to explain them HOW happy they have to be and let them exhale with a relief and wait for the birth of twins.

RichardMoon

Postby RichardMoon » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:16 pm

Okay, let's have a look on it...they said "you are going to have twins"....you know, I have a few words which have popped into my mind from the very first second: surprising, unpredictable! :lol: Of course they are in the condition of the shock right now! Imagine, you are creating a picture of the family of three, you are wandering around and buying clothes for the child and here - boom, you gonna be a father of twins... To my mind, this is a surprise, the news of which has to be thought through and accept as it is! Have heard only god comments on the work of this clinic - http://biodads.com

KonanW

Postby KonanW » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:14 pm

So, they said "twins"...! What am amazing news...! I do not know what are your friends thinking about BUT I am sure for more than one hundred percent that I would be extremely happy to hear such kind of words.... :D and, for a second, I really did not know that it is possible... I mean, to have "accidentally" two children during the surrogacy program...this is kind of a surprise to me, but still, I think that the agency you have mentioned here can give free consultation on every question we have - http://biodads.com My sincere congratulations to your friends! ;)

HaroldPlatz

Postby HaroldPlatz » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:57 pm

Hello, my wonderful people! Gosh, unbelievable... Of course, it is pretty understandable that your friends are shocked and confused... :shock: I guess, if to put away all kindness of the heart and everything, I would be surprised not less....even more, in my opinion, because I know myself! When everything has to be according to the plan :D back to the theme of the current topic - children are a gift from above the skies, that is why we simply have no mental right to be disappointed in such flotation of the situation...so I wish your couple to be strong and happy!

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:30 pm

Good time of the day, everyone, who is here, guys! The way of becoming parents is full of risks and of course, there is a possibility to have an unpredictable two, instead of one child...although, it would be a positive outcome for me, because I have a sincere attraction to twins...two little similar but different people..is not it amazing?! :D Okay, I see why your friends are puzzled like you have describes them... I suggest you to be very supportive to them and understandable at the same time, because you can change their mind, or, better say, help to set it up...

Ismail87

Postby Ismail87 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:11 pm

Really, it can be challenging...that is why the reaction of your friends are obvious, at least for me, because, as I can speak for myself, I would be shocked too and would even think what shall I do with an "extra child".. :lol: :D But here comes the brain and you starting to realize how funny it was to have such thoughts in mind...anyway, twins are adorable...your friends are bless for sur1 I would like if you tell them my congrats.... :roll: Be there, be near them and try to convince everyone that there is nothing to be scared about! All parents have to cope with their kids!

Ray00

Postby Ray00 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:53 am

well to be honest i do not think that it is a problem and you shall worry about it. i like children very much and my partner and when we were planning children we really wanted twins very much, but deep in our souls we realised that we would not have twins i tell you about it just in order to convince you that children are good. it would be hard for you only from the beginning and then it would be much easier and you would see that. just be strong and think only about the love to children. you have two lives dependent on you, you are responsible for them , you shall be strong and you do not have the other way out of it. good luck.

Return to “Fathers’ section”