They said TWINS

Mr.Rich

Re: They said TWINS

Postby Mr.Rich » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:28 pm

Oh.. JinHo my best congratulations to you!!! I am really happy that you became a father of twins!!! It is really great news :D :mrgreen: So I also know this useful website as for the surrogate motherhood and I think that it is very helpful and useful website!!))Really!! So what can I say JinHo.. I don't understand why are you worried??? I am agree with all guys that children is really very good, they can change your life and only in a good and better way!!! You should not worry!! But if you care about money, so of course it would be difficult first time to maintain with it but I am sure that soon you will manage with it and everything will be okey!!

PatrikMilleur

Postby PatrikMilleur » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:35 am

Hi guys! Congratulations to your friends! Children are our wealth! I understand your friends! it's hard to have two children! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :? I am confident in this. Because I'm a dad of two children!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) I understand why they're scared. Children twins is a dual concern! I wish your friends the strength and patience! I wish that kids were born healthy and beautiful! I wish good Luck to you and your friends!

GeorgeH

Postby GeorgeH » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:56 pm

This would be definitely a huge and unexpected surprise for me , guys.... :o :shock: well, I am not saying that this is a bad kind of the surprise, but...you know, I am not really sure that this is possible at all... :roll: I always thought that the surrogacy program is fully under control and there can not be any kinds of deviations from the planned outcome of the program... anyway, this is really unusual case...but in this situation we have to take this as a gift from the skies and love what we have...children are a priceless gift for every couple...

Elroy3

Postby Elroy3 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:58 pm

Hello there, my dear people! This is amazing that nowadays we able to have children thanks to the surrogacy program... of course, this is quite expensive, but it is worthy of trying... anyway, today you have described a veeeery uncommon situation, in which thanks to the surrogacy program, the couple is going to become parents of twins :shock: frankly speaking, this is really unusual and unexpected thing to hear and I really understand their hesitation...but there is not other way than just to accept what they have :!:

Bern

Postby Bern » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:23 pm

i am sure that everything will be very good and you shall not worry about it, but still i think that it is still a kind of a problem and you shall worry about it. of course twins are great and having children in general is great but of course you shall understand that it will not be easy for you and for your partner. first of all it will take you a lot of time and i think that you will not be able to perform everything alone, i think that you definitely need the help from the side and i think that you understand me. and of course it is very expensive, but still i think that you do not have the other choice. you will be a happy person. :) :)

William12

Postby William12 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:39 am

Good morning, guys.. well, of course, I would be puzzled too..! In my opinion, this is not really possible to have twins during the surrogacy program.. but who knows, maybe I am not that aware of this particular medical procedure?! Anyway, I am convinced that it is better to be ready for any possible result.. in my opinion, your friends are blessed by God, literally, they have such a gift..! you should not underestimate this fact, it is not very common thing to happen, thus, it is a real miracle. I guess, it is better to pull yourself together and buy one more crib.

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:59 am

Hi guys! Very interesting topic! In a world of many surprises. It is wonderful that having twins! Two little humans! That will change a life! It will be very difficult. Needs more attention, more diapers, more love.....But it has two little miracle!!!! It's two little lovely baby! Children are our life and our happiness! For the child ready for anything! I wish good luck to your friends!!! Let the children grow happy! ;) ;) ;)

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:31 pm

Hi friends))JinHo,best congrats for your friends!!!I even can not imagine this happy of becoming parents!!But..I don`t understand your friends.. :cry: I agree with Steve,that they wanted to become parents, they wanted to have children, they wanted to be happy dads, as I understood..but why they are puzzled?? Children are the best news that they can have ever heard,moreover if there are twins!!!.. :o So I am confused as for the hesitations of your friends too..Ans if i were like them I would be the happiest man in the world!!

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:46 am

Good morning, everyone, nice to see you all here today, guys! First of all, I would like to ay that I have heard so many positive comments regarding the service of the surrogacy clinic you have already mentioned in your post - http://biodads.com Bio dads clinic is very popular in Europe, I would say that it is worth of consideration! ;) as for the having unexpected blessing in the "figure" of twins - amazing, and unexpected happiness! What can be better?! Do not take this as some addition burden, this is not right way of thinking. Try to stay positive, always...

Jim2

Postby Jim2 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:37 pm

i do not think that you will suffer and you shall regret, i think that you shall only be hay because of it.of course you did not expect it and i understand it very god but i think that now you do not have the other way out and you understand it, you just shall accept this fact that you will have two children now and your family would be twice bigger , i think that nothing can be better than it and you shall understand it. in general i can tell you that it is not as bad as you expect, yes i is hard, and i think that you understand that it is much harder than having one child, but still it is not problem.

Return to “Fathers’ section”