They said TWINS

Eduardo

Re: They said TWINS

Postby Eduardo » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:39 pm

Tey said twins, and your friends just became speechless or excited?! :lol: ;) Well, in any case, they can do nothing else about it.. by the way, if I was not mislead, I guess, that you have to pay additional money for the second child, like, it was unexpected, or was it?! :? you know, I can not tell you fro sure, just because I have no power and knowledge about the exact subject, but you can easily ask anything you want, anything you are interested in just right here - http://panaxcenter.com This clinic provides the free initial consultations, so take the advantage of it.

Derek56

Postby Derek56 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:03 pm

Good time of day, guys, hello, everyone who is here today..! Well, in my opinion, it is way much better to use the reliable clinic, which is the Bio dad's definitely is - http://biodads.com okay, so, guys, it is also interesting to hear "congratulations" you are having TWINS... of course, in my way of thinking, every parent would be speechless and unprepared for such news..! It is an additional workload, and unplanned child can be a some kind of burden... but these are only temporary thoughts, and in my opinion, they disappear in a while!

Garrison

Postby Garrison » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:18 pm

For starters, I have definitely heard just amazing amount of positive comments regarding the medical service of the surrogacy clinic - http://biodads.com The highly qualified personnel and the hundred percent guarantee - it is truly amazing :) ;) As a matter of fact, i would be definitely scared of having twins, especially when it was NOT planned at all and in general, you will have TWO babies to take care of... huge change, right?! :) but, nevertheless, it is a blessing, God gave you this gift, so appreciate it!

Bredford

Postby Bredford » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:41 pm

and i think that it is really perfect because if you want to have the second child then you do not have to go through it one more time and i think that it would save you a lot of time, i am just sure in it and you shall not worry about anything, and of course you shall think about money, it would save you a lot of money as well and i think that it is just perfect. in general i understand that it is very hard to be the father of twins but you know i think that at the same time you will be the happiest father because you will have two small persons who will love you more than everything in the world. i think that it is great

everHappy

Postby everHappy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:22 pm

Double the fun. Double blessing. Double delight. Having twins is definitely a double dose of joy, but parents of twins will admit that it is not always easy. There are definitely some challenges when you have twins. But really is so good for babies, because they will have such hard connection for all life. Having twins is the best gift from the Heaven I think, many parents say that it is diffucult only first year, but you have a pleasure for all life ;) ;) ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:15 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!! How are you doing today?? Are you in a good mood today for our conversation?? I have really nice comment for you guys. It is fantastic as for me to hear that you have twins. I would like to have children a lot so for me such theme for discussion and little bit even sad!! I don't see anything bad in such thing that they said twins!!! I agree guys that children is always happiness and if God gave twins so you should be very thankful for it my dear friend!! I congratulate you!!

Charley

Postby Charley » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:31 pm

And what is next?! After such unexpected words from doctor, I would be shocked and started panicking, Gosh, that is for sure :lol: but, it should not be taken by parents as some kind of burden, no, this is not the option.. in my point of view, there also has to be some destination and whenever you choose your path, just follow it wherever God is giving you - you have to appreciate it and do the best out of it... by the way, that is really an unexpected factor for me that it is possible during the surrogacy pregnancy, thus I am right now surprised not only for the one time..!

Denver88

Postby Denver88 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:41 pm

Okay, they said twins... :shock: really can feel the surprise your friends had at that moment.. and in my opinion, it is really just incredible to feel how magical the world works, do you agree with me?! 8-) But, I agree with someone here, who has left the comment below, that it is not just for fun and the responsibility is twice more..! But we are men, we just really have no other choice, just to go further with te load of responsibilities and not to complain about anything at all... :roll: wish your close friends a big amount of strength and happiness...

Edward

Postby Edward » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:32 pm

i cannot even imagine how scary it sounded for you because you did not even imagine such a thing from your surrogacy, of course i understand that t is very hard and i do not know what would be my reaction like if i heard this, but you know you do not have the other way out, you shall take two children and you shall be happy that you have twins. of course it is not easy but you have lots of time to get prepared so you ma us this time now. do not think about anything bad, i think that you shall stay positive and just be happy because of this good news. i wish you good luck and everything the best. be a good parent.

AlexisT

Postby AlexisT » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:43 pm

Happy to see you all here, dudes... in the reality, it si gonna be just really unexpected and not less difficult for ll couples...! Because, just imagine in your mind the situation when you have to take care of a baby, but, let's say as it really gonna be - you have to learn how to take care of a kid nd here you go - TAKE the other PLUS... :lol: :lol: that is just adorble...in my point of view, it is going to be the real challenge but for most cases, it is going to be really easier to overcome the situation, to accept the fact of twice more harder responsibility and just simply go with it...

Return to “Fathers’ section”