They said TWINS

Donovan

Re: They said TWINS

Postby Donovan » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:42 pm

Good afternoon, everyone! Definitely not the easiest thing to see and be the witness, but, nevertheless, it is easier to stay aside and watch, thus have the opportunity to weigh all sides and aspects and say HOW would you personally act after this urgent and unpredictable news, right?! And just imagine yourself in the place of parents? This is obviously that they are going to be speechless and stunned :oops: :cry: but, still, this is an incredible gift, the surprise from above the skies! By the way, I have heard a lot of stuff regarding the http://biodads.com have heard that it is reliable!

Newton

Postby Newton » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:23 pm

well you know now in life am not sure whether i wanna have children or not and if doctor told me that i would have twin then i think that i would faint and nothing more, i think that it is really very very shocking and i understand those people who are worried about it, i think that t is really very hard to believe in it. but you know if you went through the surrogacy then i think that you wanted to have children and having two children is even better than one because you would not have to go through the surrogacy for the second time and i think that you understand what i am talking about.

Constantine

Postby Constantine » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:04 pm

Good time of the day, guys... sincerely yours friend happy to see all guests of the portal right here today... in my personal point of view, it is important for all of us to have the opportunity to have children, and thanks to the gay surrogacy program we have such type of option :!: and that was my personal option too...well, that really may feel weird when for some time everything goes well and in a month, or so, you were said that your family is going to get twins. :geek: unexpected, okay, but still full of happiness...wish them all the best!

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:46 pm

i do not think that you shall worry about it so much, of course i understand that for you it is not predictable and maybe you did not want it but i think that now you can not change it and that is why you shall agree with that and get ready to be the parent of twins. i think that it would not be as hard as you think about it , of course there may be some problems and you would be little bit tired with both children but just think how happy you would be when you will have two children, i think that it is the best thing that could ever happen. wish you good luck, do not give up.

David7

Postby David7 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:38 pm

now you are puzzled but with the time you will get used to the thought that you will have twins and i think that you would be really very happy, you would have two children and of course it is better than one, maybe you will want to have one child more in the future and now you do not have to go through the surrogacy one more time because everything is good now. and you know having twins is very good because your child would already have the best friends and it will be hi brother or sister. i think that it is a perfect thing and you will agree with it. be a good father for your twins

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Sat May 13, 2017 1:44 pm

They should be happy that they will have two wonderful twins. I wish to not worry and be happy without any mysteries!! Everything will be okay and they will be happy together with their twins! Becoming a father is always happy... I would even say that it is real, and the only happy moment that will make you more grateful to God for each day. ;)

Justin21

Postby Justin21 » Tue May 16, 2017 6:32 pm

i do not want to tell you that it is bad but you know in my opinion it is very hard but of course you can elude it and you can not change it. just think about it. they already told you that you will have twins and the only thing that you can do now is to be happy because of that and feel better. and of course you shall start preparing to it and i hope that you would do it. of course maybe you will have some problems but you will have children. of course you would need some help but it is not the point , if you want then you will find everything and you will try your best to be the best.

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Fri May 26, 2017 7:24 pm

i think that it is one f the best news for you, we also hoped for such news but unfortunately we did not get it, but we also wanted to have twins very much. of course i understand that now you are little bit perplexed and confused and you do not know what to do but you know i think that you shall not worry about that too much, it will b hard but f you love children and you want to have children and you were ready for them then i think that for you it would not be the problem and i think that you understand it, i hope that everything would be alright, just think about your happiness.

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:00 pm

I am happy to greet you here today!! What about your mood???everything is okey?? I hope so) I think if you really love children, if your desire to be a father is really strong so you won't care about the sex of your future baby. I am more than sure that it doesn't matter boy or girl, if you want to become a fathyet you should like both of them. But most of all I consider lucky person if he has twins. I think that it is exactly double happiness for both partners. To my mind children is always wonderful and it is not important for me boy or girl is. Best wishes my dear friends !!

Emre

Postby Emre » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:29 pm

i do not even know what will be my reaction like bu i think that it gonna be hard, of course you do not have the other choice and you can not say no and you can not deny but of course you understand that it is really difficult and you shall be ready for that. i think that you have enough time to get prepared for the children, i think that you can do it and when they will be in your family you will be the happiest father in the world, in general, you shall first of all to get prepared emotionally and i think that for you ti plays an important role, and then of course financial side is also very important.

Return to “Fathers’ section”