They said TWINS

Greg

Re: They said TWINS

Postby Greg » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:47 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!! Nice to greet each of you here today)) how are you feeling guys?? My congratulations to you guys. I think that it is really good theme for discussion . I don't find anything better than twins ....as for me it is happy news and I am more than sure that such news will change your life without any words. But of course I understand those parents who even didn't expect to have twins, and I understand the situation where there is no money to bring up two baby so that's why for someone it can be difficult.

Odin

Postby Odin » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:22 pm

well I do not know how would i react on it, i think that i would be shocked. i have not even thought about such possibility and that is why i do not know what i would do, i just know that if you get the tweens then you shall pay more money to the agency but i think that you know about it and the managers will tell you about it before because it is really possibility. but i think that the possibility is not very high and you would be able to know about it before , if in your family you do not know tweens and in her family as well then i think that you will not have tweens. it is really impossible.

Kris5

Postby Kris5 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:14 pm

of course i know that for some people it is not happy news and i know it very good. it is very hard for you physically because i think that taking care about two children is really very different from taking care about only one child and i think that you can think about it but if you know that you do not have the other attitude and you shall take care about two children and you would have two children then of course you shall just get prepared and do not think about anything else. everything would be good because they are your children and you shall know it. i think that you understand it.

Linkoln

Postby Linkoln » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:08 pm

i do not know that you feel about it but i can tell you that you shall not be afraid if you hear it and i think that it would be the best for you, of course it is not easy and sometimes you can feel fear but the thing is that you shall not all the time think about it and keep that in your mind, i am sure that you would be alright. that is why you shall just get stronger and stronger and then i am sure that you would make everything come true and your life would be better and better with all the children, you can think about it, that is what i can tell you about it.hope that you will follow my advice.

Erik

Postby Erik » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:39 pm

you do not have the opportunity to escape from it now. it is really perfect and that is why if you are talking about it then you shall not worry about anything, in my opinion you shall just think that you would be really the happiest person in the world if you have children and that is why you shall keep that in you min, i think hat you know what i am talking about and i hope that you will not think about the problems for yourself, wish you good luck about that, of course it can be hard but you are mature person and you can overcome everything that is waiting for you. you shall be happy.

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:17 am

Nice to meet you here guys again))) oh my Goodness, twins are fantastic!!! How can you worry about it?? It is God bless u and believe me that your kids will bring just happiness in your life. All in all I have such an idea in my head to become a father of twins. Oh you know it is my dream, really. My partner and I discussed it and we are sure that we will be able to bring up two babies :boy and girl. I think that it is difficult to achieve it but we will try. And ultimately I really want to say don't be stupid and accept both of your wonderful kids))))

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:29 am

That's a very interresting question, in fact. I think that your friends should take both of them. These are their children. I don't think that the woman who is a surrogate mother would like to have their child. Though, they can try to speak with that woman and deside what to do. But I think that the only right way out is to take both kids.

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:55 am

I think that if you come through the surrogacy program, than you should always be ready for the thing that you can have more than one child, because it doesn't depend from the doctors. So if it had happend, thanyou should deside what to do. To be honest, I would never even think to leave the second baby, because it is not right.

George86

Postby George86 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:55 am

I am a father of twins and I have son and daughter. Nothing could be better with me)))) I even don't see any other good feeling than this one of having such a great ability to be a father of two babies. I was very proud of myself and my partner when I found out that I would be a father of twins. But at all it didn't play any role for me what baby to have, son or daughter, two or more. It is God's blessing when he gives you many babies. I don't understand why you are disappointed.. I really can not understand it.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:49 pm

I don't think that it would be right if that couple would leave one chield. No matter how many children are born, they are their parents and parents should take care about their children and help them, but not to leave them. I think that it would be a huge mistake if they would leave ne chield. That's nt right.

Return to “Fathers’ section”