Children

Mark27

Children

Postby Mark27 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:45 am

Hi guys!!)) I am glad to write here on this gay friendly website again. I have very important question for you, and if to be strict such a question has my friend, it is girl!! So she is interested in surrogacy and she would like to be a donor eggs ,so she wants to get an answer for this question : is it possible that she will have children after the surrogacy?? What you can say as for this theme for discussion?? Do you know something about it?? I would be very thankful for your answers guys!! Thanks you a lot!!

Bredford

Re: Children

Postby Bredford » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:02 pm

i think that here not many guys would b able o help you with it and that is why i think hat you shall not ask such questions here, you know i am not really familiar with the surrogacy on my own not talking about some women's questions, i think that it is really very hard, and you shall just ask the doctor about it if not to read in the intrnet. i think that it may cause your friend some difficulties to find such information in the internet but i think that it would be better to go to the surrogacy agency and just ask there, i think that then she will know it for sure and will not worry about it.

StivenGarf

Postby StivenGarf » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:20 pm

My sincere greetings, Mark... the interest your friend is showing, really arouses the feeling of the full delight.. at the same time, it is really interesting for me to warn you both, my dear people, that there is the strictly prescribed requirement for all candidates, who are willing to become surrogate mothers. And the main thing of the requirement is that she HAS to have at least one healthy child before applying for the surrogacy... :geek: so, if you do not trust my opinion, check out eh website of the gay surrogacy clinic - http://panaxcenter.com :!:

Kelvin99

Postby Kelvin99 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:50 pm

Good afternoon, guys. Hi there, Mark, happy to greet you here this day..! As for the egg donation and the possibility of further pregnancy - I suggest you two to arrange an appointment with the highly qualified doctors and staff members of the gay surrogacy clinic, like this one, for example - http://panaxcenter.com This clinic is a really good one and of course, I can give you the guarantee that the consultation is free there, so, you have the opportunity to ask all questions of our highest concern..! ;) do not hesitate, just go for it and bring your girl friend.

RichardMoon

Postby RichardMoon » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:40 pm

Nice to greet you all here, guys. Happy to share my knowledge and thoughts about it all.. in fact, I am really really interested in this particular theme so, hope you will take something useful from my personal advice... So, going back to the main question you have asked, I can say for sure that it is really possible... the egg donation does not make any harm to the health condition of a woman, so, basically, her ability to become pregnant is as high as it was before the egg donation... But if you are not sure, please, ask for the consultation in any reliable clinic.

KonanW

Postby KonanW » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:01 pm

Hello there, guys, nice to see you all today commenting and helping Mark with his interesting situation, OR to me more correct, wit the interesting situation of his friend... :idea: as for me, it is really useless to ask such kind of questions, because, I have nooo experience regarding the surrogacy procedure... In fact, I only know a few clinics, I know them because I started to take at least some interest in this, still, one day I will become a father, this is for sure, but not now. So here we go - http://panaxcenter.com the Panax center is n amazing clinic!

HaroldPlatz

Postby HaroldPlatz » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:41 pm

Good evening, everyone... of course, I understand her concern pretty well, definitely, it is vital to be aware of all possible effects of the surrogacy procedure, or in your particular situation, after making the egg donation... so, in fact, I am really interested in the ability of woman to make so much help and become so useful for gay couples... thanks to such devoted and kind women we are able to become biological parents, it means a lot, literally..! Oaky, well, definitely I am interested in the whole variety of details and to learn more I recommend the website.

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:15 pm

Yeap, dear people, it is possible to have kids after the egg donation... the woman's organism produces a huge amount of eggs throughout the period of the normal reproductive activity... :!: thus, there sis no need to be worried about this in the future and after the egg donation... your friend is a kind girl, and I am really excited and pleased to hear about her interest and devotion..! I wish her all the best, and of course, be always next to her, it will definitely help her to deal with all kind of fera regarding the surrogacy program she is gonna take part of.

Ismail87

Postby Ismail87 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:07 pm

Let me just clear it all up for you from the very beginning... ;) there is a huge and I would even say, fundamental difference between becoming a surrogate mother and the egg donor... In both cases, in theory, it is possible to become a mother once again (if you was the surrogate) and have a baby, become pregnant after the egg donation... As I get it correctly, your friend is interested in egg donation, there will be no problem at all after the procedure! Trust me, and if you have the desire to read more about it - visit the website http://panaxcenter.com

GeorgeH

Postby GeorgeH » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:22 pm

Good time of the day, all guests of the website.. That is really a pleasure to be here and tell you something, especially when it is about the parenting and gay surrogacy program in particular....First things first, I highly recommend you to visit the clinic... at least, check out the website of the surrogacy clinic and see whether there can be some kind of information regarding your queation.. and from my personal knowledge, by the way, I know some details of the surrogacy procedure, she will be able to become pregnant and give a birth to a baby..

Return to “Fathers’ section”