Children

Elroy3

Re: Children

Postby Elroy3 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:38 pm

At first you have been talking about the surrogacy and about the prospect of your friend to become the surrogate... and in a while you started to mention the egg donation process... :cry: :| basically, what I am leading yu too is the prospect of the reality of becoming the egg donor - after this medical process, I am sure, there is gonna be not a problem to become pregnant, because the egg donation does not ruin your woman's health, and does not play any role for it... :!: I guess, that you have to talk to your friend and tell her the reality.

William12

Postby William12 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:59 pm

Ohh, here we ago again... :oops: I have not a clue of what you are talking here about.. I am not into all these discussion regarding the surrogacy procedure, so, basically, it is not for me at all... BUT, although I have been a little bit sharp regarding the main theme, I prefer not to take it all too personal. I really have the hope that it is possible to have kids in the future for me, and my husband started the "investigation" in the field of the gay surrogacy clinics.. ;) I guess, that really very soon I will be able to share my thoughts and knowledge on everything.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:45 pm

Heeey, good evening, everyone. Dear author f the topic, do not even think about it, be sure to tell your friend that she has no real reasons to be unhappy and worried about it..! By the way, i really admire her enthusiasm and of course it is priceless for me to hear that she is doing just fine and ready to donate the egg, and maybe to become the surrogate in the future.. . ;) for more details regarding this read - http://panaxcenter.com Personally I think that it is important to be able to find the interesting information all by yourself...

Eduardo

Postby Eduardo » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:05 pm

Oh heey there, guys! Happy to see you all here today and read all the comments below the post... In my opinion, it is really interesting to read more information about the vital and so serious process of the life of a couple right on the website of the clinic, for example, here - http://panaxcenter.com frankly speaking, I bet you have heard about it, but, anyway, I could not stay silent because it is essential for future egg donor and parents, anyone who is participating in the procedure, to learn as much details as it is possible... :idea:

Derek56

Postby Derek56 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:29 pm

Good time of the day. Late evening here right now and I am willing to share my personal knowledge in this field with all of you, guys :!: I have been making searches for so many times, that it literally became crazy... I have been reading and asking personnel to give e different consultations, so, basically, it was exciting for me to see that I am working on something interesting at that time... back to the theme of the discussion - it IS possible and it is really more than safe to become pregnant after the process of egg donation ...

Charley

Postby Charley » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:22 pm

My sincere greetings to all of you, to all guests of the website... as a matter of fact, it is not that easy for me at least to talk about such kind of things.. in order to prevent possible misunderstanding, I highly recommend you to check out the website of one of the most popular clinics which provides the gay surrogacy procedures - http://panaxcenter.com I would not give you this link of course, if I would not be sure that there you will find all relative information regarding your current question... ;) so please, do not be shy and have a fast look at it soon.

Edward

Postby Edward » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:39 pm

well yes of course, i think that it is very strange question, of course she would have children after the surrogacy and i think that you understand it. you know we have talked about several surrogacies that women go through so i think that you understand that it is really possible. in general i think that you understand me. if she worries then she shall get more information about it from some really good sources but i think that it is really obviously, i do not know , it does not seem to be really very hard. thank you for your attention and wish you good luck, it was interesting discussion and i hope that your friend would find an answer.

Denver88

Postby Denver88 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:29 pm

ohh woow, let me tell you how I adore your girl friend... :!: I always thought that this is something not really common to happen, that some girl, a really young one, is willing to make the donation of the egg... Gosh, that is definitely an interesting point of view, and, dude, let me say that your friend has really just literally nothing to be extremely worried about...! In fact, sh can give not only one egg and in a while become a mother of her own baby...But if you are not sure, here - http://biodads.com have a look at this - the link to the Biodads clinic.

AlexisT

Postby AlexisT » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:26 pm

Why do you ask?! of course, in my point of view, first of all you have to advice your girl friend to read very useful thus informative pages of the website here - http://biodads.com and of course, you may be really interested in ti too - there is a huge amount of information which can be easily used for future gay family which is ready to become parents ;) what about the physical ability of her to have children - it is really possible, because egg donation does not make any kind of harm to the health of a girl (or woman), thus her fertility will be okay..

Donovan

Postby Donovan » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:30 pm

My greetings, guys! Good evening...so, I see that today you, Mark, decided to ask as much various questions regarding the surrogacy program as possible.? It is really nice I guess...by the way, I highly recommend you to have a look on the website of the gay surrogacy clinic - http://panaxcenter.com This is really the one which can help you and it gives a lot of informative articles right on the website... So, guys, I know that I have mentioned that i do not have kids, but, it is easy for me to tell that egg donation does not have any negative sides at all...

Return to “Fathers’ section”