if you are not married

Re: if you are not married

Postby Brest » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:15 pm

well i would tell you my opinion about it but whether it is right or not i do not know. i do not think that official marriage will affect your family in any case or something like that, but on the hand you shall understand that it is better for you to be married because you know what rights you have for the child and what rights the other partner has for the child, and you are family, but i know that nowadays a lot of couples do not marry and they do not feel worse about it and that is why maybe you shall not take care about it as well. that is what i can tell you about it.

Postby Kris5 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:12 pm

it shall not be too big problem for you and you have to think about it and just take it in your mind and i think that you know it. it is really very hard to tell you what is really right in this life but i can tell you in any case what decision you would make it would be right, and if you want to be a good parent then you would be able to do it in any case, but if think that if in your country it is allowed for gays to have child then it is still better to be married because it would be easier and i think that it is really right. but if you worry about it then you shall gather all the information about it.

Postby Stewart » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:26 am

Hmmmm very complex theme for discussion I think maybe.. To tell the truth I am not well aware of these laws of being married or not. Of course if you are not married it would be pretty difficult for you to bring up baby without second partner. But it is possible. In any case if you have such a problem you can refer to the help to the surrogate agency or for example to the lawyer. I am more than sure that he will answer all your questions... Try to consult with someone before you start your process

Postby Linkoln » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:06 pm

it is important to talk about it and you shall know it .i do not really think that the absence of the marriage can really influence anything but you know of course I know that there are a lot of people who are thinking like that and that is why you shall take it into account and you shall think about it, but you know for me it is really hard to think about it and to realise it and that is why you shall make that decision on your own and then i think that you would be able to think about it. i think that you know it. if you want you can do and i am sure about it and i think that you also think like that.

Postby Erik » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:37 pm

well there are more and more discussions about it. it can be harder officially and you can think about it but whether it would be a problem for your family i do not know i think hat you can feel it better and you can think about it, personally i do not think that it shall cause a kind of a problem for you or for your partner but it shall be really very good decision and you shall think what you want to do in your life and what you would not like to do, i think that you understand what i mean and hat i want to tell you with it, that is why if you are thinking about it then you shall choose.that is it.

Postby Jack100 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:58 pm

I am not so sure, but in some countries it is not forbidden to adopt a child by one parent. I don't think that it is forbidden, the only thing is that this parent should correspond to all the requests. If you are really interested in this question, them you should apply to a person who know much better than me.

Postby DavidSt » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:38 am

As for me, I also think that it is not very legal, though I heard that there are such cases, but I'm not sure. But I know one very good site where you can get to know all concerning this particular issue. If you're are relly interrested to get to know more information about it, then pay attention to this site: http://panaxcenter.com/adoption-for-gay-ips/law-issues/

Postby Mervin94 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:14 pm

It will be a problem for them to adopt a baby. First of all, they need to make their relationships legaly. Due to this, you can show that you're a true family and ready for having a baby. In the case of surrogacy, I think, it isn't important to confirm your relations legaly. You can just enter into a contract with clinic and waiting for a little baby :D

Postby Adam31 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:52 am

Well, to tell you the truth, I don't know laws very good. I am not so sure that they adopt a child without being married, but I think that they can have a child with the help of surrogasy. Well I think that it is possible to have a child even for a single parent. I think that the best way to get to know about such things is to apply to the lawyer.

Postby Roberto » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:02 pm

Greetings to all, friends. I think that the child is a very responsible step in the relationship ... I do not know the whole situation of your friends and why they do not want to legalize their relationship ... it would be better for the child, I think so. I did not meet with my partner for a very long time, but we had love at first sight, so to speak, then got married and only after three years seriously thought about the child. Our child is a full member of the family. Perhaps the tribal peoples do not care about the official registration of the wedding and they do not need documents, but we live in a community where such detail is of great importance.

Return to “Fathers’ section”