how TV effects on child

Dorian

Re: how TV effects on child

Postby Dorian » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:35 pm

Keep screens out of sight. As the old saying goes, “out of sight, out of mind.” If TV isn’t in their face all the time, they won’t feel as tempted to watch it. Place TVs in only a few common rooms or tuck them away in cabinets until they need to be used. There are many interesting ways to “hide” the TV. You can find systems that slide behind artwork or are pulled down from slots in bookshelves or entertainment centers. In the case of other screens, it may help to store them in a cabinet when they aren't in use so that they aren't always within eyesight. Create a ticket system. To help your children transition into less TV time, develop a ticket system that clearly defines the amount of time they have for TV each day. For example, each ticket (worth 30 minutes of screen time) might go into a jar with each child’s name on it. They might be allowed two tickets per day during the weekdays and four on weekends.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:23 am

When I was small - I remember my mother practising that thing, what I was watching mostly were some series about nature, like Jaques Eves Custeau oddisey. and that was really great for me - i mean - that is some new knowledge - and I started to love Mother Nature from my early years. Surprisingly, I did not watch lot of cartoons) I think that you should choose carefully what your kid watches - cause kids mind is like a sponge - it does absorb all that it sees - and then it influences its character. The best way, though, is not to use that"babysitting" function - and to spend as much time as you can with your kid. TV will never replace the live communication with the reality.

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:15 am

Children who watch TV for more hours are more likely to be overweight. This is mainly because these children do not spend their time outdoors playing games or indulge in any physical activity. Children could easily get addicted to television and spend more time watching TV than being with family or friends. We also need remember about the aggressiveness and violent scenes shown on TV can create an apprehensive outlook in a child and about the world as a whole. Behavioural changes in children are also witnessed in children, due to the influence of television. They might even imitate the behavior of certain characters featured on television.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:51 pm

To my mind everything that nowadays on TV has not acceptable influence on children's well being. And that's why I think that to some certain age we should not allow children to watch TV programmes or some cartoons without our control. If you keep it under your control so everything predicts to be okey. But I am against nowadays cartoons there is little amount of that who are worthy of children's attention and their psychic. TV programmes don't have something positive and useful for our children that's why I try to prevent them from such programs

Return to “Fathers’ section”