how TV effects on child

Robb

Re: how TV effects on child

Postby Robb » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:27 am

of course as any other person here i think that tv effects the child really very much. but it is the duty of parents to make this effect positive. i am sure that we all understand that there are more stupid things on the screen than really useful information. but i know that we can not change it, you just can choose what let your child watch and what do not let him. parents do not want to spend time with their children and let them watch everything in order to stop children crying. and then they are surprised why their children are impolite.

Chase

Postby Chase » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:42 pm

there are tow different sides of it. the first thing is that the tv effects the child in the bad way and i really agree with it. the child spends more time in front of the screen and does not want to read books because it is easier to watch the films. there are a lot of stupid films and cartoons on the tv and it is very difficult to control hat your child is watching. and fo course tv hurts the health , it may be really very harmful for the eyes of the child. but of course there are a lot of good things you may find here which will be very helpful for your child.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:02 pm

Of course, when your child watches TV too much it is bad for his health, especially eyes. Of course, it helps a child to develop mentally and to become more intellegent. He watches different cartoons and finds out something new and interesting for him. I think parents should allow their children to watch TV, but not to much.

V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:00 pm

Chase wrote:but of course there are a lot of good things you may find here which will be very helpful for your child.

but, as I see, you did not mention any of those "good things", didnt you?:) Lack of ideas?:) I would put it other way.. all the "good" things that you might have mentioned, all those can be achieved trough the internet. Because here you can choose what to watch and what kind of information to get. you cannot do that on TV, that is why Internet is not so good for manipulating the peoples minds - there are always some different options and sources of information. so it is better to teach the kid to use the net... Eventually, at least. then it will help him to develop himself in the right direction, the one it wants, and the one you would prefer to him.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:05 am

TV can effect on a child in different ways. While your child watches different cartoons on TV he develops mentally. But if you allow him to watch TV too much it can be harmful for his health. So your child has not to dpend the whole days watching TV. I wish you were a good parent. Good luck ,stay happy and healthy.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:58 pm

TV can effect children both in a good and bd way. It depends on what children watch on it and how much time they spend in font of the screen :o :shock: :? :idea: :!: ;) I think parents should not allow their children spend whole days watching TV. But sometimes they should watch cartoons to develop and improve themselves :!: :!: :roll:

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:05 pm

V_Vegas wrote: all those can be achieved trough the internet

I am really surprised and amazed, how easily the kids assess the computer technologies these days. Seeing the 4 years old girl, browsing the net from the tab - is not something surprising already. they do it only by their intuition.. but the thing is that you need to control them in their wanderings in the Net.. That is why parents have to be computer educated as well. There are systems of restrictions, that you can put for your kids, while they are browsing the net. You cannot do that on the TV that easily.
That is why I must agree that Internet must replace the educational function of the TV. We do see that is happening now)

Williams

Postby Williams » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:59 pm

i do not think that it really has a bad or negative impact on the child. i do not know why but if you know what your child is watching and how it influences his behavior and attitude to other children and parents then i think that you do not have any reasons to worry. but if you let your child watching films and other things all the time and you do not even pay to him then i think that it would really influence him in a bad way. but if you worry a lot about it and if you want your child take only everything good from tv then i think that it would really be so. that is why you just have to be attentive and that is it.

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:42 pm

Every adult used to think that watching TV negatively effects our children. As for me, I partially agree. If you allow your kid watch TV all day long, then of course TV is very harmful for their eyes and health in general . But i don't see anything wrong if your child watches some interesting and educating TV program about animals for example. In this case TV has positive effect.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:12 pm

I guess that if you know measure in everything it is good for you, but if you do not - it is very bad. So it works with TV effect on child. Of course, TV help a child to develop both physically andmentally, while he is wathcing cartoons, for example :roll: But if your child spend days in front of the TV, of course it can influence him in a very bad way :( :( :(

Return to “Fathers’ section”