how TV effects on child

Leslie

Re: how TV effects on child

Postby Leslie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:58 am

Hi dudes!!! :ugeek: :geek: 8-) :mrgreen: It is a pleasure for me to write here))) I am happy to be with all of you on this website)) it is right Mark that the bad news is, the majority of experts think that a TV/video-driven culture has bad effects on kids – and may prevent kids from being smart.. I think that nowadays TV become to be more and more cruel and those parents who are not so responsible for their children not even prevent their children from the watching such films. Children have suchaan ability to repeat everything so be careful with it

Greg

Postby Greg » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:51 pm

Best regards boys!!! How are you feeling today??? Are you ready to have a good talk together with me today?? I am more than agree that TV has really bad influence on children. Adam is right that TV viewing takes away the time that your child needs to develop important skills like language, creativity, motor, and social skills. It is right that Thyese skills are developed in the kids’ first two years a critical time for brain development through play, exploration, and conversation. Your kid’s language skills, for example, do not improve by passively listening to the TV.

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:34 am

Yeah.. Right you are.. A child learns a lot more efficiently from real interaction with people and things, rather than things she sees on a video screen.TV viewing takes away the time that your child needs to develop important skills like language, creativity, motor, and social skills. Moreover what is more worse for our children is that when parents are busy they try to make their children busy with television.. But it is not right. Because there are many TV programmes what can have bad influence on our children

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:02 am

Good morning dear people who are online here on this website :mrgreen: :mrgreen: TV really becomes cruel and cruel, and their programmes are sometimes strange and can not teach something useful our children. I want to say that it is right that according to the statistics children who spent more than three hours in front of the TV can become overweight. Also, due to the fact that there are a lot of violence on the TV, your children can show a very agressive behaviour. Moreover, there a lot of programs as well as films which propagate bad habits such as smoking, drinking and drugs.

DavidSt

Postby DavidSt » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:12 pm

as for me, I alow my child to watch TV or some videos, but I decide what he can watch and how long can he watch TV. My child doesn't like TV very much, though he is two years. I think it's because of that I always with him and try to do smth with him; to play, to read him a story, to draw. I don't think that TV is good for my child, but sometimes I need "the help" of TV))))

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:23 pm

Yes, it is very hard to protect your child from the television, but if you woul spend a lot of time with your child and play with him outdoors, than it wouldn't affect your child to much. Don't leave your child alone with the television and than it wouldn't have a great effect on your child. Try to spend as much time as it is possicle with your child.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:40 pm

:D :D :D Helo everybody and everyone here friends )))I am pleased to meet you here today too))and what about you guys??I would like to say that nowadays different TV programmes can be very influencial on our children you are right. At all I think that nowadays there are many TV programmes have bad influence and recent years I really rarely watch really good cartoons on TV and ultimately our children watch them and then repeat their behavior in life and with other children. Everything like this should be under the parents` control,don`t you think???

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:10 am

As for me, I think that parrents shouldn't allow their children to watch television at all. Nowadays there are so many TV programs, cartoons, films. All of them effects our children. I think, that if you let your child to watch television, than you should control what they watch, because many of the programs, practically every, can effect our children in a very bad way,

Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:32 pm

TV is a very bad thing for our children. If you want your child not to love television, than you should know some rules. Nowadays it can be very hard to raise a so-called "No TV Kid". Yet if you want your child to have a better imagination, more free time, and treasured memories of quality time spent with family, getting rid of the TV could be a great option. Moreover, studies link frequent television viewing with obesity, lower academic performance, and other issues, so raising children without television can improve their quality of life. By choosing the right method of ending TV viewing, and by planning alternative activities, you can get your children on board with the idea and enrich their youth. Avoid ever introducing a television into your home, if possible.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:30 am

Kids often want to sit in front of the TV all day and night, watching shows back-to-back. However, most parents are aware of the downsides of too much screen time, like obesity, failing grades, and antisocial behavior. If you’re trying to figure out how to cut back on your kid’s TV time without going to war with them, try these strategies. Start by developing a system for managing TV time and providing fun alternatives kids can do instead. It may also help to reel in your own screen time so you can be a positive role model for healthy TV habits. Once you’ve described your family’s viewpoint on screen time, it’s important to develop a clear game plan. You won’t be able to enforce your plan if you simply say, “Okay, kids, everyone needs to cut back on screen time.” Instead, be specific on what they can and cannot do.

Return to “Fathers’ section”