children's clothing

franky

Re: children's clothing

Postby franky » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:25 pm

Everything that is concerning environment safeguarding is a question under discussion. While so many men so many minds. There are so huge amount of aspects to speak about a global saving. It depends on the parents to choose which materials of the clothes to choose. If peculiar material causes any allergic or pots or something so why should you refuse to use them?

Robb

Postby Robb » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:17 pm

i think that you have to buy comfortable clothes for you child and you should watch whether he feels good in it or not. there are a lot of nice things and you actually may choose everything you want. i think that it is not a problem at all. i think that it is not worth buying very expensive clothes for children, because they grow very fast and sometimes child wear some things only once or twice and that is all. but it is you choice whether to buy expensive clothes or not,the quality should definitely good. that is what i think.

Damien

Postby Damien » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:32 pm

You should always buy for children clothes made of natural materials. If your child is little it is necessary to buy safe clothing which has no buttons, bows or ties. Also very good are hand-me-downs. They are not only good for children but can help parents to save some money. But still organic cotton is really considered to be the most eco-friendly material!

Stephan

Postby Stephan » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:06 pm

uhm, honestly, i am not a shopohoic at all. and when we go to the shop in order to buy clothes, i do it quickly and usually pay attention to the style. i believe to my eyesight. if i like the thing, i buy it.if not, then not. Also often my parents and theparents of my husband love to buy different presents and clothes to our son. they call him "A BIG BOSS" . he even has a T-shirt like it))) Also my son has a fabulous godmother and god father. every time they comes, they bring a lot of cute things) they are the best guys ever.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:24 am

Hey Mark! Wow - you dug so deep in the topic.. I would not be able to recover any logical coherence in the combination "children clothes - the health of the farmers")) Anyway - I think that you are right about the cotton - but not because that benefits nature. Because that does benefit kids health. All the natural things are better for the health in most of the cases. They do not condense the static electricity, which is proven to have bad influence on the organism. Speaking of the preservation of nature - I would consider buying second hand clothes. It is cheaper - and you make the use of the resources more economic... All the clothes in the second hand stores is being sterilized - so you do not need to afraid that they carry some diseases.

florian

Postby florian » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:16 pm

Of course children's clothes should be made of natural materials: cotton or something about. Clothes must not being painted bwith the toxic paints or have toxic metal elements. But as for me it is you choice. I am sure that in good shops for children all the clothes have a good quality.

Easton

Postby Easton » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:39 pm

there are a lot of different companies that make child clothes but in most cases child's clothes costs really a lot and i do not understand why. they do not have a lot of material but it is usually more expensive than adult's clothes. but despite the price i think that parent should buy their child very qualitative clothes because it is the most important. the first thing they will wear it longer, and as you know children are very active and their clothes are often full of spots. it is your choice what to buy but still i advise you to buy something really worth, and pay enough money for it. good clothes costs money.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:55 pm

Yes, choosing and looking for children's clothing is very difficult. As there health depends on there clothes partly. So it is very important to choose clothes of high quality, but also it should be stunning in order your child looks pretty and neat. But also good clothes not always can be very expensive. You should know places to choose it.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:50 am

I think nowadays it is not a problem to find good clothes for a child. As for me it does not a problem. I mostly buy clothes for my son in one shop in the downtown of our city. I think it is better to buy more expensive clothes and then you will be sure it is made of good material an will not cause any harm for your child.

Kevin

Postby Kevin » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:40 pm

The main requirement for clothes for children - its rationality. It must, first and foremost, to ensure the child a sense of comfort and a favorable microclimate. The aesthetic requirements for children's clothes although they are high, are in second place. When choosing clothes for the children, parents should pay attention not only on her appearance. In the first place should be put thermal properties, ease of cut, easiness. Clothing should not restrict movement of the child, break the physiological function skin. Also every parent needs to remember that natural materials are always better than artificial, though they are more expensive. But I think we shouldn’t think about the economy when we talk about our babies.

Return to “Fathers’ section”