children's clothing

Kevin

Re: children's clothing

Postby Kevin » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:40 pm

The main requirement for clothes for children - its rationality. It must, first and foremost, to ensure the child a sense of comfort and a favorable microclimate. The aesthetic requirements for children's clothes although they are high, are in second place. When choosing clothes for the children, parents should pay attention not only on her appearance. In the first place should be put thermal properties, ease of cut, easiness. Clothing should not restrict movement of the child, break the physiological function skin. Also every parent needs to remember that natural materials are always better than artificial, though they are more expensive. But I think we shouldn’t think about the economy when we talk about our babies.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:23 pm

I am agree with the statement above. the rationality. everything else goes afterwards. The clothes are made to protect the kids health, and only after that goes the beauty. I am getting really pissed off by some parents that dress their kids like a 4 years old girl is dressing her toys. the clothes may be uncomfortable for the child, but the mom will still persist. As if that is a tuning of the car, or I do nor even know what to compare it with. I think for such parents it is too early to have the child, they are still kids themselves. One more thing I can say, I would never dress my kid in clothes from the second hand. That is an issue of health as well.

NicholasCatrow

Postby NicholasCatrow » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:55 pm

Everything that is concerning environment safeguarding is a question under discussion. While so many men so many minds. There are so huge amount of aspects to speak about a global saving. It depends on the parents to choose which materials of the clothes to choose. If peculiar material causes any allergic or pots or something so why should you refuse to use them?

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:53 am

I guess you should not think about money, when you are going to buy children's clothing, you know :idea: :!: :roll: Children's skin is very sensitive and if they were clothes of not very high quality, they can have some problems with it :o :( :( It is also better to buy clothes in the shops, which you are sure a good. So mayby ask some friends, who have children, where they buy clothing ;) ;)

Archer

Postby Archer » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:08 pm

i am not a father and haven't thought yet about where i have to buy cloths, and especialy good clothes :!: :!: But i guess there are a lot of variety of different shops and there are a lot of good things. so if you want to buy, i am more than sure you'll manage to find something relly great and safe for your kid. markets, special brand clothes. this industry is well-spread nowadays.

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:22 pm

Choosing children's clothing is my favorite part of shopping. I choose clothes very scrupulously. I pay attention whether this or that cloth is made natural materials and of high quality. it's very important for me that my child wears on good clothes, but it should be fancy and stylish as well. Sometimes i allow my kid to choose clothes himself.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:31 pm

Yeah, I agree that it is pretty difficult, but important to choose a good-qualified clothes for your child. And you should not pay attention to money. Even if it is expensive, but you are sure it is good, you shouls buy it :!: :!: ;) ;) :? Children's skin is very delicate, so they can have some kind of allergy if you buy bad clothes :o :( :( :!: :!:

Williams

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:06 pm

i know that it is really very hard to choose the right children;s clothes and that is why parents often do not know hat to do. you shall not buy a lot of clothes befoe the child birth because i am sure that there would be a lot of things which you would not use at all and it is the worse thing i can see in it. you would not need a lot of clothes, but i know that you want to buy everything because all the things are so cute and you think that they would fit your child very much. if you know that you can buy everything then you may do it without any difficulties. that is everything i wanted to tell you, good luck. :) :) :)

Jim

Postby Jim » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:50 pm

I understand that when you are going to to buy clothes for your children, it can be quite a challange :) ;) :o You should choose clothes very resbonsibly, as children's skin is very delicate and sensitive, so if clothes is made of a bad material, you children can have allergie or something like that. So, be very responsible while choosing children's clothes.

Harry

Postby Harry » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:59 am

i think that there is not need to bu really very expensive clothes or to buy a lot of clothes for the child. i think that you understand that all children are growing up really very fast and that is why they just would not wear all the clothes you would buy him. you have to be really very smart buying the clothes for your child. it is better to buy not so many of it but to buy something really of ver good quality and then everything would be alright. i hope thta you understand it very good and would follow my advice. but at the same time you have to understand that you shall also buy clothes according to the weather and dress your child properly.

Return to “Fathers’ section”