children's clothing

Elvis

Re: children's clothing

Postby Elvis » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:51 pm

Iy is really very important to choose the right clothes for our children!From the right chosen clothes depends not only the children`s appearance but and of course their health!!I am more than agree that we need to buy only an organic cotton clothes. And of course I also think that there is not need to bu really very expensive clothes or to buy a lot of clothes for the child. I also think that we should understand that all children are growing up really very fast and it is better to buy not so many of it but to buy something really of very good quality .

PatrikMilleur

Postby PatrikMilleur » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:14 pm

Hi all! I buy clothes for their children in specialized children's stores! The main criterion in choosing clothes for the child should be safety. Improper clothing may cause physical defects in the future, discomfort or Allergy. ;) :( :? :oops: For delicate and sensitive baby skin, suitable clothing is predominantly made from natural materials such as cotton or linen. Wool garments need only be worn over clothing, as wool can cause irritation or even an allergic reaction. Allowed to add synthetic components, such as lycra, however, most of the material should be cotton, silk or linen. ;)

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:50 pm

Hi guys! Very good topic! Children are always moving: they jump, run and fall. Therefore the main thing when choosing children's clothing to choose comfortable and loose clothing that won't constrict movement and allow the child to move actively.
Well, if the clothing is stretched without changing its shape. The material should be soft and good to pass air to the baby's body to "breathe." ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:28 am

Hi guys 8-) :mrgreen: How are you doing today?? I also can agree with you Tyler that clothes with long ties or that pull tightly around your baby's arms, legs, or neck are also unsafe. Make sure decorations are sewed on tight.Shop by your baby's weight, not age. Age doesn't mean much when it comes to baby clothes; different brands size clothing differently. Weight is a better measure and it is listed along with age on many baby clothes.More than agree with your comment and I would like to say that it is really right.We should pay attention to it.

joe54

Postby joe54 » Sat May 20, 2017 8:14 am

Kevin wrote:The main requirement for Best baby clothes online shopping its rationality. It must, first and foremost, to ensure the child a sense of comfort and a favorable microclimate. The aesthetic requirements for children's clothes although they are high, are in second place. When choosing clothes for the children, parents should pay attention not only on her appearance. In the first place should be put thermal properties, ease of cut, easiness. Clothing should not restrict movement of the child, break the physiological function skin. Also every parent needs to remember that natural materials are always better than artificial, though they are more expensive. But I think we shouldn’t think about the economy when we talk about our babies.

Hello Kevin,

I think for such parents it is too early to have the child, they are still kids themselves. One more thing I can say, I would never dress my kid in clothes from the second hand. That is an issue of health as well.

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Sun May 21, 2017 8:51 pm

Hi everybody :mrgreen: of course I also more than sure that we as parents should pay as much as it is possible attention to choosing children's clothing.. Of course they grow very quickly but.. We should take care about it and do not forget about right clothes with good materials.. I support that we should stay away from clothes with small buttons, decorative rhinestones or bows, because they can be choking risks. Clothes with long ties or that pull tightly around your baby's arms, legs, or neck are also unsafe. Make sure decorations are sewed on tight.we are to shop by your baby's weight, not age. It is more than true as I said.

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Thu May 25, 2017 5:33 pm

i think that nowadays it is not a problem to choose the clothes for your child because there are really lots of different shops and everything like that and that is why it would not be a problem for you to buy the clothes but i do not see the reason to buy the child very expensive clothes and really lots of clothes, i think that it is really very stupid because children grow up very fast and that is why you would not have time for the child to wear that clothes, of course if you do not have anything else to spend your money then you may do it but just remember this very useful advice, they do not need all those clothes.

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:56 pm

Nice to greet each of you on this friendly website!! How are you feeling today?? I think that children's clothing should be comfortable for them first of all. And exactly when we choose the right clothes we should pay attention to its cloth. Of course clothes with long ties or that pull tightly around your baby's arms, legs, or neck are also unsafe. Make sure decorations are sewed on tight.Shop by your baby's weight, not age. Age doesn't mean much when it comes to baby clothes; different brands size clothing differently. Good idea I suppose

Emre

Postby Emre » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:00 pm

the most important advice for you shall be that you do not have to buy too many clothes for your child, think that there is no need in it and you will be able to understand it, of course your child will need something but you will wash the clothes very fast and that is why you will not need everything and the other thing is that i think that you know that your child will grow up very fast and that is why maybe there will not be suitable time for some clothes and i think that you understand what i am talking about, that is what i can tell you about it, hope that you will listen to it.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:26 am

Good morning my dear friends. I wish you to have the best day every day. What news do you have forr this day dear audience???Please shre with me))) Children's appearance is really our important responsibility because if you are careless about children's clothing you are not a good father. It is important to mention that people who know your baby and your family would pay attention to appearance of your baby and they will make conclusions..you should buy clothes suitable for your children's age and size for example

Return to “Fathers’ section”