Co-sleeping with children

Jim

Re: Co-sleeping with children

Postby Jim » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:50 pm

There are both advantages and disadvantages of co-sleeping with children, you see :) :) ;) ;) ;) It is really convinient for parents, as they do not have to get up and go to their children's bed, when he has any problems. But some problems will appear sooner, when your child gets older and has to sleep on his own, but he will afraid, as he used to sleep with his parents.

Harry

Postby Harry » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:30 am

well you know i am not a parent yet and that is why i am not really very objective in it, but still i think that it is not very good idea from the point that the child would get used to it and it would be really very hard to wean the child from sleeping together. but at the same time it is easier fro you. if we are talking about really very small child then i think that you may have a lot of difficulties with him and that is why you just have to sleep with him in order to make your life easier. it is very hard to get up a lot of times during the night and be active during the day as well. that is what i think about it, i think that i am right.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:23 pm

The same waking, nap time, and bedtimes will help your child feel secure, which can help them fall asleep more easily. Have a bedtime routine – for example, bath followed by story time and a brief cuddle.
Consistency and clear communication is key.Keep lights dim in the evening and expose your child’s room to light, preferably natural, as he wakes. These light patterns stimulate healthy sleep-wake cycles.Avoid stimulants like chocolate, sweet drinks, TV and computer use before bed time. Children ideally need to relax and “wind down” for at least 1 hour before bed time.

Nick

Postby Nick » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:29 pm

Hello everybody here))I agree with you Mark 007 that many families find co-sleeping a good way spend time together,but in fact children should learn how to sleep alone as soon as possible.So as I said earlier to wean our kids to sleep with us we should create for them comfortable corner,when they can sleep.You can also facilitate your life, you only should make a crib or bed near own bed, or even to settle for your baby his own room.But if we speak about small children ,it would be better when his or her bed is near your bed, if you hear that the kid cries, you will get him and feed or you will comfort without efforts, and then you will return him into place. As the child grows, you will just remove his bed on convenient for him and for you distance. :geek: :!: :roll:

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:38 pm

Currently, the idea of a joint night's sleep mothers with a child very, very popular. How can you relax and go to sleep, when side to you sleeping child fragile baby! Of course, is absolutely impossible. And only shifting the baby in a separate bed, the parent is able to take a comfortable position, and sleep. I suggest: radiate love and joy, connect with baby, mind developing games , and relax together with him in "quiet hours" - believe me, this is more than enough to give the child a sense of constant protection, care and comfort, but not stacking it every night under his blanket!!! ;) ;) ;)

Ray00

Postby Ray00 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:08 pm

well you know i have already told about it here and i will tell you about it one more time because i think that it is really a very important topic for the discussion. i do not wnat to judge anyone or to critic anyone, i think thta it is not right, but still i think that it is really needed to set yourself some priorities , i think thta it is needed to do so if you want to to avoid some problems. i did not sleep with my children when i was a child and i thought that it was something not needed for us, and they were raised in a good way and they were really very happy with us. it was not common at those times to sleep together with your children.

PatrikMilleur

Postby PatrikMilleur » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:53 am

Hi all! Good day today! My kids slept with me today. Kids love to sleep with us! I believe that we need to appreciate our children. Children very often like to sleep with their parents!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) I think we need to spend time with the kids! To walk with them, cook with them, dance with them, play with them. Child enough time spent with you. And baby will fall asleep in his bed! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) I think children should sleep by themselves! ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:48 am

Here you are my dear dudes :mrgreen: :lol: How are you doing today?? Are you ready to have nice talk with me today?? I hope so)) I think that we should not allow our children to sleep with us, only very seldom. I don't agree that co-sleeping can be good always. I also use such method with my nephews. I agree my dear friend with your advice that as a method of weaning your baby sleep with you, you can use his favorite toy, which is necessary to put between you and the child. Toy will be the embodiment of a kind of barrier between you and the baby, he gradually begins to get used to it.

Aslan

Postby Aslan » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:09 am

hi there! From the very first day our princess came to our house, we took her to our room, but that was really a mistake. :(
it was a terrible week and sleepless nights. Then we decided to move her to her room and everything changed she slept perfectly( woke up twice the night to eat, not every half an hour)and we could have more space in our room and not to wisper when speaking and keep silence when.. :oops: .. you understand)))))) but all children are different~!

Newton

Postby Newton » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:15 pm

i think that this question has different sides and i think that you understand what i mean. i think that it would be easier for you to sleep together with the child because you would not have to get up every time the child is crying and you would b able to sleep better, but i think that there will be such a problem that you would be afraid of hurting your child. i know that from the birth the child is really very small and i think that you may be afraid of it, but i do not know how it is in the real life. and the other problem about it is that it would be really very hard to wean your child sleep with you.

Return to “Fathers’ section”