How divorce affects children

Mike Liner

Re: How divorce affects children

Postby Mike Liner » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:05 am

Of course, bad things can not influence us in a good way. So divorce always affects children in a very bad way. Children usually become disappointed, mad unhappy, sometimes even angry :( :( :o :shock: :idea: They can close themselves and not talk to anybody, especially their parents, you know. They can even have some problems with their psyche.

Archer

Postby Archer » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:50 pm

everything depends on the age of a kid. i mean how old he or she is when a couple broke up :!: But anyway it is a bad thing anycase. it is a trauma and usually it hurts, they cry and sometimes feel that it is their fault. that is why, my dear.. if you decided to break up do it normaly. explain your kid why, what the reasons are in order they did not think about their fault.

Williams

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:19 pm

i think that you understand it on your won that divorce would never affect the child in a good way and of course it is very sad. but i think that bad relations of parents would affect the child even in the worse way. that is why it is really better to divorce than live together with the child and let him see all your conflicts. that is why i hope that you would make the right decision. but you have to understand that your child shall not be the reason of your conflicts. let him choose with whom he wants to live. but of course the child has to spend with the other parents also a lot of time. i hope that i hav eheed you with it.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:41 pm

Of course a divorce can not influence on a child in a good way or something like that, you know ;) :o :shock: :? :roll: Children always worry about it, it is not a secret ;) They are little and their parents are the most precious people for him, they love them very much and always worry if they have divorce, they are full of bad emotions :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jim

Postby Jim » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:38 pm

Of course, I think that you understand divorce always influence a child in a very bad way, you see :( :( :( When they used to be and to live with two parents and when they realize they should stay only with one the feel really mad, unhappy an disappointed ;) ;) I wish less coupless had a divourse, as it is very bad for their children's psyche.

Harry

Postby Harry » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:48 am

of course i think that you would agree with me that the divorce affects the child in the negative way and you shall really be very attentive to the child. if you understand that you do not love the person any more then i think that it would be better to divorce without any conflicts or anything like that. you shall not have quarrel in front of the child because it would affect the child. i hope that you would be able to do it. then i think that the child has to see both of parents very often and i think that he has to walk with both of them together, he has to have a normal family and i think that it would be fair.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:46 pm

You know convincing a young child of the permanence of divorce can be hard when his intense longing fantasizes that somehow, some way, mom and dad will be living back together again someday.
He relies on wishful thinking to help allay the pain of loss, holding onto hope for a parental reunion much longer than does the adolescent who is quicker to accept the finality of this unwelcome family change. Thus parents who put in a joint presence at special family celebrations and holiday events to recreate family closeness for the child only feed the child's fantasy and delay his adjustment.

Nick

Postby Nick » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:18 pm

Hey dads))How are you today??I hope you are great))So I would like to say that family is the most important that the child has. :!: It satisfies the basic children's psychological needs in love, communication, safety. From the first birthdays the child feels affection, learns to feel, love, to trust. The child on the example of parents learns to build further relationship, to perceive good, to endure crisis situations. Therefore destruction of a family without any words has influence of the child and his further life. Children differently show their worries. For example children of preschool age react to divorce of the family crying, frustration of a dream raised by fearfulness, decrease in informative processes, slovenliness manifestation, addiction to own things and toys.I think that evry child must have full-fledged family.

Elvis

Postby Elvis » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:43 pm

Hi guys))Nice to meet you here)))The divorce is the ordinary of our time. In each family different stories. First of all, the divorce is connected with an improbable stress for all. One and all family members have strong and various feelings: anger fault, offense, fear, grief, melancholy, despair … At the same time strongest children are, as a rule, injured. Parting with one of parents is taken by children of both sexes hard, but it is reflected in mentality differently. Boys lose much too if communication with the father stops or comes down to minimum. The boy has nobody to learn to be courageous, sureness, purposeful. :roll: :roll:

Ray00

Postby Ray00 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:51 am

i do not know it for sure because i have never had experienced it, my children were raised in the happy family where both fathers loved they very much and loved each other. and i was raised also in a very good family where parents loved each other and respected each other as well. i do not know a lot about divorce but i have witnessed how it affected the children of my friends and i think that I may tell you thta it affects the child negatively, of course i do not want to tell you that it is definitely so, but i think that in most cases child is just depressed because he does not know what to do and how to be without one parent.

Return to “Fathers’ section”