How divorce affects children

Brendon

Re: How divorce affects children

Postby Brendon » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:56 pm

you may be sure that it does not have any good influence. i do not think that we shall give you some tips about it, it is really very hard to talk about it for the person who does not have children and who can not tell you a lot about it. but i think that you shall talk about it with your partner and of course with the child if he is a bit older, i do not think that it is a good idea to keep him for one week, because he would always have to move out and it is very hard for the child. if would be great if the child lives with one parent but the other spends a lot of time with him and for example takes him for the weekend.

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:34 pm

Ohhhhh...It is very sad theme as for me...Divorce it is awful thing!!And moreover if in conclusion children suffer from it!!I agree with Sheldon that kids whose parents divorce are substantially more likely to be incarcerated for committing a crime as a juvenile.Because the custodial parent's income drops substantially after a divorce, children in divorced homes are almost five times more likely to live in poverty than are children with married parents.Teens from divorced homes are much more likely to engage in drug and alcohol use!!! :x :x Children really suffer from it!!

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:43 am

Here you are my dear friends!!))) I am really glad to write here on this gay friendly website for you :P I would like to tell you guys that such thing as divorce has really very big influence not only on the couple. But especially it has really great influence on our children... Unfortunately children suffer from it most of all. I think that of course if there is the situation when you and your partner doesn't love each other so the child should not live in the atmosphere where parents don't love each other.. So sometimes divorce can be a solving of it.

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:27 pm

Hi! How's it going? Oh this is a very complex topic, I don't know what to write to you guys! I agree with you divorce is a significant change in a child's life, regardless of age. The child should feel good in the family! For a child, divorce shatters this basic safety of the family! Baby this is our life and our happiness, we need to love and protect children. :mrgreen:

David7

Postby David7 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:08 am

i do not even know, i think that it affects the children in a very bad, i had a friend when i was smaller and his parents got divorced and he was really mad because of that, he stopped studying well and he was smoking and drinking alcohol and i do not know, i do not think that it is good to try to save the family for your child because if ou are not happy and you get not well then it is useless but you know i thnk that you shall try your best to make your child happy and not feel that his or her parents are divorced, if you came to such a decision then be sure that your child will approve it and would not be sad.

Eduardo

Postby Eduardo » Thu May 04, 2017 2:32 pm

The process of the divorce affects children really aggressively ad that is not the bug surprise here...if you are interested in the possibility to make it all over for the best, you will have to be able to teach the baby that everything is going to be changed, but it does not mean that you will have the need to be separated from one another (in the case if you are leaving the kid with the other spouse)...and vice versa... :arrow: anyway, the struggle will be huge and it is inevitable, juts trust me it is really so and in the end, you will be lucky enough to go out without any kind of problems at all...

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Wed May 10, 2017 12:36 pm

For a child, divorce shatters this basic safety and belief concerning the ability of parents to care for them and make decisions that truly consider their well-being. In any case, Your divorce will affect child - like it or not! First, divorce is almost always stressful for children. Most kids don't want their parents divorced. It is a great stress for the body. ;)

Justin21

Postby Justin21 » Wed May 17, 2017 11:38 am

i was brought in a normal family without divorce and that is why i can not tell you ti from my own experience, but you know having several friends whose parents divorced i can tell you that it affects all childrne in a veyr different way and that is why i do not know what i can tell you about it. i think that it depends how much love parents give to their child even if they are divorced, i do not think that divorce is something bad but of course for the child it is hard, but if the parents do not do stupid things and still love their child very much then i think that everything would be good

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Mon May 22, 2017 7:37 am

Nice to be here with all of you today!!! :arrow: :idea: I also think that divorce is the worst thing that can happen in the family and most of all in all cases our children suffer from it.. I also know that for all these reasons, most children have a hard time during the divorce transition. How long the transition lasts depends upon on how calm or how chaotic you and your ex make it. Parents who do a good job managing the stresses of divorce for children often are surprised by how quickly their kids make the adjustment..

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:57 pm

Best regards for all of you here today boys :geek: :? Are you ready to have a good talk together with me today??? I hope so))) I also think that divorce has a big influence on the children. And someone said the right thing children can get into trouble, feel lonely and be angry. They can feel themselves unloved and unneсessary. Thinking if it was their fault and they did something wrong. The best way to stay close with your children during divorce it to make them feel safe, show them love and let them know that no matter what both parents still love their children.more than agree with this point of view

Return to “Fathers’ section”