encourage your children to reduce screen time

JohnBrown

Re: encourage your children to reduce screen time

Postby JohnBrown » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:11 am

I think that being too long in front of screen effects negatively on children. Children who watch too much television usually carry a higher risk of childhood obesity and have more chances to behave aggressively. Children naturally copy what they see. Just set an example ( read books), play with your kids, be involved in their lives and set limited viewing times.

JohnDow

Postby JohnDow » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:28 am

In the modern world children are addicted to social networks and computer games. And that is a huge problem i think :? Fight with it :!: Ask for your children’s suggestions on what you can do as a family to create a healthy balance of computer and television use. Consider screen time vs. active time and ways to compensate for the health and social difficulties that using technology may cause.Set rules about screen times on school days and non-school days with rewards for cooperation and consequences for non-compliance or arguing and enforce them consistently. :geek:

Jim

Postby Jim » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:02 pm

You see, we live in such a world, which is full of diffrend phones, tablets, computers, TV-sets and other modern gadgets :( :( :( And the main probem is that more and more children begin to be addicted to all of this every day :( :( So, I guess people should take more care about them and try to reduce screen time, they should encourage their children play some interesting games, for example.

Harry

Postby Harry » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:51 am

i think that you shall really worry about it,i do no have anything the computer or the tv but i think that you shall spend a lot of time with your child i order he has less time for the screen. i understand that you may be tired and want to spend some time for yourself and that s why you may switch the cartoons on but i think that you shall think about it a lot. first of all the child may have some problems with the eyesight because you know that all the gadgets are really very bad for it. then i think that you shall now want your child is doing , because it is not very good when you child plays some stupid computer games.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:41 pm

Cutting back on screen time frees up time to do other activities. However, many children (at least at first) will find it a little difficult to find new activities to do. As a parent, you can help them re-discover play and recreation with the absence of technology. Try these activities, for example:Outside play or exercise. Whether some jump-rope or an evening stroll, get some fresh air.Projects. If you enjoy model-building, why not see if your daughter would like to try. Or use Legos.Coloring. Coloring is a soothing activity, requiring few materials. Adults have advanced coloring books and pages to try, too!

Brendon

Postby Brendon » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:00 pm

you are definitely thinking in the right way, i also agree that one day the child shall know how to use tablet or how to use computer and i think that you can not elude it. in my opinion it would be even needed for the child to know it and i think that you hall encourage . but i think that you understand the difference between using computer just for run and using computer with the use for yourself. i think that it is really very very important and you shall think about it. in my opinion it shall happen when the child shows the interest to it. but you shall always control i and know how much he sits in front of it.

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:07 pm

Hi guys! The child is an important part of our lives! Children give us purpose in life!!! Children need to learn and care about them! Now a lot of opportunities for a child! There are many computer games that the child likes!!! Have tried to come up with a lot of interesting games for a child! Need a lot of time walking in the street, going to the Park, going to zoos! The child should cheerfully and actively to spend time! ;) ;) ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:45 am

Hello everybody here frienyds!!)) How are you doing today?? Are you ready to have nice talk with me today??)) I have really nice mood to have the conversation with you today :lol: So I would like to say that it can be valuable tools, but all too often the use gets out of hand and becomes an all-consuming habit. It is up to parents to ensure a well rounded upbringing that includes but is not dominated by screen time. Ideally, overuse never becomes an issue in the first place. But if it has, it will take time and patience to bring about a more balanced lifestyle. :lol:

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:32 pm

i think that parents shall find lots of more interesting things for their children to do than just to be always in front of the screens and i think that you realise what i am talking about. in my opinion it is a very needed thing and you realise it without me. it is life and i think that you do not want your child to be addicted to the computers or tv, or to have some problems with the health, i think that you know that if the child spends lots of time in front of the screen then his eyesight is faulty and he may some some other problems. i hope that you would try to do everything in order to elude these problems.

David7

Postby David7 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:30 pm

i think that you shall do it to the maximum and your child shall not spend a lot of time in front of the screen and i think that you shall understand it, it is really very important and i think that you know what i am talking about . if you do not wat your child to have any problems then you shall think about it. because if your children spend a lot of time in front the screen then they may have some problems with the eyesight and they may become addicted to their computers and cell phones, i think that you do not need that because it would be really very hard to get rid of those probems then. please understand it.

Return to “Fathers’ section”