unspoil a child

Edward

Re: unspoil a child

Postby Edward » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:03 am

i do not even know because i do not know a lo about it but in general i can tell you that you shall not spoil your child and if you see the first symptoms of spoiling then you shall stop immediately doing it because with the time it would get worse and worse and you shall understand it. of course I hope that you would not have such difficulties but still it is a very common problem and you know parents just love their children much and they can no tell the no. i understand it very good because i am the same and i am really afraid of appearing in the same situation. thank you for yo attention, hope that you would prevent it.

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:39 pm

Hello guys! This is a very common theme, the descendants of the children love the attention and always ask a lot from parents! One of the biggest reasons children become spoiled, it is because parents feel guilty for not spending as much time with them as I could. You need to find the time to communicate with the child, because this is very important! :mrgreen:

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:15 am

Being a parent is stressful but rewarding, and in order to be a good parent you must make good children. There's no universal definition for Good Children, but this article will provide some general advice. Pick the steps that you feel are most applicable. Teach your children the rules of your household (and those you want them to abide by). It may sound harsh, but you must bring boundaries into the house and do it early, because then they will be less upset when you punish them. Physical punishments are illegal in some locations and many people, including child care experts, don't believe in slapping children. Look into punishments and behaviour adjustment techniques such as the naughty-steps method, scoldings and the warning-warning-punishment technique.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:06 pm

Read to your children and with your children. Do not let them get used to watching TV all day. Read them to sleep, and also give them educational books that teach them to read and write themselves. Be a good example to your children. Whilst your offspring are obviously not simian in nature, to a greater or lesser degree, monkey see-monkey do. You should not do something that you wish your children not to do, even when they are not in your presence. Teach them to be healthy and widen their tastes. Feed your children with fruit and vegetables, of as many different varieties as you can. This will, possibly, help to make them good children. Teach them to brush. Good children have brushed teeth, brushed hair and brushed other things. You should widen their taste to different foods but don't force your child to eat things they don't enjoy the taste off.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:45 am

I remember being that way before my father came back from the army, when I was about 6. Before that - I was raised by my mother for several years - and I've seen father only a few times a year. And my mom is a very humble person - and always said yeas - when she needed to say no) Then dad came back , to stay) And he taught me that no means no. Must confess - if he would not perform several educational slaps on my ass (or dozens of them?) - I would not change. This is not the propaganda of violence in family, by no means. But often words are not enough for kids. Besides - if the kid will not feel your authority - he will have no respect for you during his life, consciously or unconsciously. that will cause trouble.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:12 am

Do not let your child manipulate you and feel bad for being a awful parent. Show him who's in charge. I am not saying not to buy anything at all. No. But in the situation when you are in shop and your kid screaming "I want that new shiny toy! I need it! Buy it for me!!Now!"...Hell no. Uneacceptable. Of course, you need to explain him the reason why you are not buying him stuff. He/she must know how the money being earned, that it's not easy and requires a lot. Don't pinch him/her, don't yell just tell with a calm voice why you can not buy some things immidiately.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Tue May 08, 2018 8:28 am

Just remember: you were not in their shoes, and even if it seems that they were - no, they were not. Everyone has their own cockroaches in their heads, but in life - their circumstances (caused by cockroaches), so tie.
Happiness is not in having what you want, but in wanting what you have.
Even social networks make people unhappy, because they look at their former classmates, classmates and acquaintances and green with envy, feeling like a nonentity.
When the next time you hit on envy, think about this: "Would I like to become a man who I envy?" Probably not, you love yourself (even if somewhere very deep).

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:58 am

The locus of control is a theoretical concept in psychology that characterizes the property of a personality to ascribe its successes or failures to either internal or external factors only. If a person is inclined to attribute performance results solely to external factors - this is an external locus of control. A person's propensity to attribute performance results to internal factors alone is, accordingly, an internal locus of control. The person who attributes the result of the activity to external factors is the external type the person who has a low level of subjective control , and the person who attributes the result to the internal factors is the internal type the person having a high level of subjective control.

Return to “Fathers’ section”