Why do women want to be surrogates?

Edward

Re: Why do women want to be surrogates?

Postby Edward » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:23 pm

i think that it is really very hard to explain why some women want to be surrogates but i think that it is a kind of the job and i shall be treated as a job and i think that it is one of the most difficult jobs in the world and you understand it. in general i can tell you that it is life and you shall understand it that a lot of women do it because of money, it is very hard to find a good job and i think that it is very simple for the women to become surrogates, for that they shall not do anything, just be healthy and want to give their child to the other people and nothing more, i think that it is a normal thin for society nowadays.

Charley

Postby Charley » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:23 pm

My greetings here today to all of you, dear guests of the website.. for me that is really not a usual thing to hear such kind of questions... as a matter of fact, I am really interested in all type of details of the medical process, which gives us the opportunity to hold a little baby! MAgic... anyway, speaking again about the reason of such step from those brave women, I would rather say that it is not only about money! Well, in any case, there is always some kind of hidden hope for the best sides of personality... but I am sure that this is the theme of the kindliness too..

Fransua19

Postby Fransua19 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:27 pm

I have not the least idea of why.... I am just nineteen and if to be honest i haven't though seriously about this topic. Still I wanna become a parent and guess thhat I will either become a member of surrogacy programme or may become and adoption one member... Still I guess that some women want to become rich due to this programme and the others simply really wanna help other people 8-) 8-)

Denver88

Postby Denver88 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:57 pm

Wow, that is an unexpected question for sure.. .I bet that you have to be pretty careful in all you ar asking..just kidding! Man, I am happy to hear intelligent and deep questions as much as i like the same kind of posts to read...so, basically, there is not only the fact of payment... because, I am pretty sure that all women can not just be willingness to the money and the payment, so they are ready to bear a baby (and this is not that easy at all) and be pregnant for like nine months...Gosh, that is hard even for the good amount of money they offer..!

AlexisT

Postby AlexisT » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:22 pm

Surely a nice question to ask, guys... :geek: :!: that was really interesting for me to understand and to learn, but. lately, I started to feel more and more into the subject, and surely, the time apart from the main themes here is an amazing opportunity to see how it all works..! First of all, I am agree to the fact of the money..the payment woman has for the taking part into the surrogacy process (for any role - for being a surrogate or the egg donor), is pretty huge and for broke woman this amount of money can help in life. But we can not judge them at all..

Donovan

Postby Donovan » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:01 pm

Good time of the day. It is already an early evening here we have and of course, I am interested in the possibility of gay surrogacy clinic to show us the secret side of this remarkable medical process....do not know what can I say here if you ask me, simply because I am not a father and have never been through the surrogacy, but, have one option on my mind, like, whether it is necessary to discuss reasons which cause women to become surrogates..?! Is it so important? Nope. The one vital thing here among other is that WE have these women and have to be grateful.

Newton

Postby Newton » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:29 pm

there are really lots of variant why women want to be surrogates and i think that with the every woman it is really very different and that is why i think that it is little bit hard to predict it but in general i can tell you that most women do it because they want to help other people also be parents, i think that this the main reason why they do it, of course for some of them it is job and i do not even have doubts in it that they want to get money, it is a normal thing because it is a also a kind of a job but in general i can tell you that they are ruled by the moral, at least i hope for that. thank you for your attention. good luck.

Constantine

Postby Constantine » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:00 pm

Well, obviously, that is a nice question you have there...and most of all, I am sincerely interested in the possibility to learn more in this particular field, because, you see, when I was going through the surrogacy process, I have not been thinking about reasons, which force a woman to become a surrogate mother and bear someone else's child for more than a half of a year (quite a long period), thus I am interested in it right now...anyway, I hope that one day I will have the chance to speak to one of them and ask the same question...guess it's nice idea!

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:00 pm

it is really very hard to tell you as you know that all women have different goals and i think that it is really so but you know in general i can tell you that most of them go through it because they want to have people who can not have children on their own to have children and i think that it is really so, i know that a lot of people tell that it is not so but i think that these people just can not understand them and i think that they would never be able to understand them. of course it is very sad but what can be done with it ,i think that nothing. thank you very much for your attention.

Paulin

Postby Paulin » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:02 pm

This is very difficult for me to understand it , but i think thateverything because of th eebsence of the money. Very often this women have not maney to rise the own childrena dn they need do something like that to provide the own children with the better future and life.

Return to “Chit Chat”