what should you know about being father

Willy.W

Re: what should you know about being father

Postby Willy.W » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:45 am

I wish you to have good morning with your beloved ones or with friends or relatives. Being a father it is a God's blessing I suppose. You will be the happiest person in the world when you see at first your small baby. Believe just in my words. So you know guys, it is really important to know a lot about being a father and about successful upbringing but there are many such websites which can help you to find out all necessary information about being a good father. It is not difficult, you will take care about your baby with a pleasure for sure

George86

Postby George86 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:16 pm

I am glad for those who wants to become fathers. You can not believe how it is fantastic. It is a real miracle in your life. There are lot of things you would not like of course, but you always need to remember that the benefits and the joy that you do get from being a father is always bigger than all the inconveniences and disadvantages. But all in all you should remember one important thing of all your life, you should love your baby and nothing wonder if you love you are ready for everything for your baby,if you are ready for everything you are a good father I think.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:48 pm

Nobody said being a good father was easy. No matter what age your child is or how many children you have, you have to know that a father's work is never done. To be a good father, you have to be present, be a good disciplinarian and role model, and be sympathetic to your children's needs without being a pushover. If you want to know how to be a good father, just follow these steps. Make time for your kids. Your children don't care if you've just had a big promotion at your company or whether or not you own the most expensive house on the block. What they do care about is whether or not you'll be home in time for dinner, if you'll take them to the baseball game on Sunday, and if you'll be around for movie night that week. If you want to be a good father, then you have to set aside time every day for your children -- or at least every week -- no matter how busy you are.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:33 pm

Well it is a constant question for everyone. All of us have different approaches as for being a good father and for all of us it is quite different. I always remember that being a father is a really great thing. And I have assured in it. It is true that Thyou ere are lot of things you would not like of course, but you always need to remember that the benefits and the joy that you do get from being a father is always bigger than all the inconveniences and disadvantages. But if you made such a step of being father you should love your child and of course be pretty responsible.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:50 pm

The babies are unimaginable energetic vampires. So you need to restore your energy, to perform your duties on the work and be able to spare the most part of it for your child. You may forget even about sex for some time. I remember that when our Susan was a small baby, I mean, younger then she is now, she started to cry each time when we wanted to have some intimacy with my husband. Even if she was sleeping at that time. Even if she was in another room) She felt it somehow, and started to cry) So we had a celibate for a few months almost. I doubt that it will be the same will all the kids, of course.

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:01 am

Sometimes we think that if something does not so well we need to work harder to try harder, to make more efforts. But the truth is that in most of cases we need some rest, we need to relax and spend some time with our sweethearts, just having fun. Then we see that our problems are not so huge or complicated. And they can be easily solved together, hand in hand. When we feel somebody’s support, especially support of our closest people, it gives as wide wings to live and to create our future. And in this case our future will be full of joy and splendid moments with our family.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:41 am

I think that you should recognize everything to become a good father. Before becoming a dad I was recognized that I should learn something about it and everything predicted to be great. I suppose you simply should be a responsible, I mean stand your baby on the first place than anything else, just in this case you will manage with everything and will be respected by your own child. It predicts to be really successful thing, don't you think? I love my children and I shoe this love to my children in all possible ways and they appreciate it .

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Tue May 08, 2018 7:43 am

Learn to share the contexts: at work you are fast, and with family, friends, in nature you are slow. Productivity and speed leave at work. Do it consciously, and, slowing down, say to yourself: "I'm slowing to give myself time to be happy here and now."
Watch what's better today than you did yesterday and stop envying, after all. Kayfuyte from their personal changes! Accustom yourself to get better at least something: faster to do the job, run 500 meters more, wake up 10 minutes earlier, do not quarrel with who you quarrel constantly, eat a little cleaner. You do not need to chase after outstanding results, you risk burning quickly and falling into self-flagellation.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:42 am

These scenarios include certain problems as part of this scenario, not its peculiarity, and the role of the person in this scenario is always the same, but how he plays it is another matter.
In a person's life, each individual individually, but similar in meaning to many other lives, has its own features and patterns. Therefore, living a certain life, it is possible with a high degree of probability to point out all its advantages and disadvantages, part of which will be certain problems, without which no life costs.

Return to “Future dads”