Panic Attack

Curtis

Re: Panic Attack

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:39 pm

There were a lot of ases in my life when I feel myself in panic or something.. When the first attack occurred, I was frightened and could not understand what was happening to me. I remember this sudden appearance of an uncontrollable, pointless animal fear in the middle of the night.
Then it seemed that the heart would jump out of the chest. The panic completely paralyzed me. After the attack passed, there was an unpleasant sediment of anxiety. I was reassured by the fact that this is an isolated case and it is more likely that it will not happen again.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:32 am

I intentionally simplify the description and terminology of complex pathophysiological reactions - so it is clearer, but the meaning does not change.
Anyone can undergo a panic attack under certain circumstances, as a rule, almost everyone in his life has experienced something similar at least once. But, if these conditions are repeated, even if it is not associated with a noticeable "nervous" stress or depressive phenomena - this should be considered a manifestation of a neurotic disorder and it is highly desirable - to consult a doctor-psychotherapist.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:29 am

I think that ths theme is very interesting and i also have something to say about this. To my mind the head in the metro is spinning for many and for various reasons.
If the vertigo only overtakes you in the metro, and nowhere else, the reason for this dizziness lies in the disparity of your vegetative stability with the microclimate of the subway. The first is, of course, the fear of going down into the dungeon, no matter how beautifully we do not furnish the station, it's still a dungeon.

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 9:03 am

Your weekdays and weekends are moving in a certain scenario, and you rarely get surprised or get new emotions. Friends and acquaintances advise "to leave the comfort zone" - to rush into an adventure, to take something atypical for oneself and to try new things. The problem is that this new one does not bring you anything but worry. And the promises to change life from Monday are not fulfilled already on Thursday. Determine for yourself the positive meaning of the "comfort zone". Motivational speakers The phrase "comfort zone" is often equated with a safe space for cowards and unhappy people - something like a minimum program that is rarely surpassed by the majority. And therefore it is necessary to go out regularly. In order to be calm and sincerely wanting something new, in fact you need to stay in the comfort zone for a long time and sincerely admit to yourself in sympathies and dislikes.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 6:31 am

Other people's and borrowed recipes of happiness do not work (even if this is not the profanity with which the information space is completely filled). The map of happiness that the other person has created will most often be relevant only for himself (and if it's just he did not "fuck" himself fiction). Following someone else's happiness, most likely will only lead us to our own disappointment and unnecessary problems.Other people, no matter how authoritative and raspiarennym they may be, can not know how our perception of reality is structured, what exactly is in our inner Universe, what exactly our deepest values, needs, etc., and what will be happiness just for us.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 10:33 am

So, in order to start the process of thinking in general - it is necessary to start posing various questions. Basically these are such questions as: Why? How? What for? Who! What? Where? When? Where? And others. It is possible to ask more clarifying questions, depending on what is being discussed. And you need to ask them whenever possible to everyone, but most importantly, to yourself. You yourself need to ask such questions, always and everywhere. Then your thinking will work actively, including the flexibility it will be good, because the question makes you look for an answer, and there can be many answers to any question, both correct and incorrect.

markus

Postby markus » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:17 am

Panic attack (or episodic paroxysmal anxiety) is a subspecies of anxiety disorder that refers to neurotic level disorders associated with stress. The panic attack is represented by a well-defined episode of intense anxiety or malaise that comes suddenly, reaches a maximum within a few minutes and lasts no more than 10-20 minute

Return to “Health & sex”