Depression

Ford

Re: Depression

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:58 am

How are you today my dearest friends??? Hmmm I think regardless of the methods and medications to combat anxiety, eat right and stick to the regime of work and rest.
Do not forget, to solve the problem with the help of drugs and alcohol will not work. The ideal weapon against a depressed state is physical activity. It raises the mood and brings the moment of victory over the ailment closer. Pay attention to exercises that are relaxing emotionally))) And please, let me know if you try it or is it helpful for you. If you want we can think about other methods too.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:36 pm

my story as for first love which was heartbreaking for me. It was surely difficult to be normal person after that. I thought that there will not something positive in my life. But it was my mistake. Nowadays it is really different from other time.. Nowadays I am a happy father as well of two children. At all this is really difficult to live common life after depression, because everything changeble. Nowadays I overcome this depression and this depression exactly helped me to become more stronger and experienced as well

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 8:34 am

Many psychological and semi-spiritual sources say that the path of self-knowledge passes through the uncovering of the unconscious, the expansion of consciousness and the unraveling of neuroses - the knots of personal "karma."So, we are increasingly aware and accept what is happening - this strange reality and ourselves. His own presence in the present is increasing, and unconscious motives and mechanical reactions are being reduced. The storm of contradictory thoughts and emotions is built into a harmonious stream, the consciousness is less captured by images, the inner center around which the cyclone of life unfolds is gradually emerging and growing.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 am

The only difference is that he does not depend on his desires. The absence of something does not make him unhappy and embittered throughout the world. He also strives to improve his outer life, but without fanaticism.
He calmly goes to his goal, not destroying himself from the inside. He does not panic if he does not have such a slender wife as a neighbor or that he still does not have a three-story cottage and a personal airplane.

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Thu May 17, 2018 10:04 am

I am surprised that you are willing to discuss this theme. Depression is an affective disorder, accompanied by persistent depressed mood, negative thinking and slowing down of movements. If you don't want to face with it you simply might save your health from this mental state. If you want to get rid of it you simply should protect yourself from negative surroundings. Try to find peaceful deal which will help you to forget about troubles and negative influences. At all it happens in our world because of unhappy relationships.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 10:17 am

But when he is constantly confronted with something new, he has to, at least, remain vigilant in order to take into account the changes and adapt his behavior to them, and as a maximum - to seek solutions to new problems, to change himself and his behavior. I believe that from all these diseases of the mind - senile stupor, or Alzheimer's disease, which in fact is almost the same thing, it is the desire for a new, and hence permanent solution of new problems that perfectly protects a person. Here, not only is the flexibility of thinking in question, but also about preserving the mind.

lenny

Postby lenny » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:43 am

Depression is a mental disorder manifested by a steady decrease in mood, motor retardation and a violation of thinking. The cause of development can be psychotraumatic situations, somatic diseases, abuse of psychoactive substances, metabolic disorders in the brain or a lack of bright light (seasonal depression). The disorder is accompanied by a decrease in self-esteem, social disadaptation, loss of interest in the usual activities, their own lives and surrounding events. The diagnosis is established on the basis of complaints, anamnesis of the disease, the results of special tests and additional studies. Treatment-pharmacotherapy, psychotherapy.

Jackson34

Postby Jackson34 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:19 pm

Depression is an important question for all people, as many people cannot avoid it, and it's has influence on our lives. For example, I don't know why I sometimes have bad mood and cannot speak with somebody.. When my mother comes to me to talk about something, I don't want to talk with her, and then it turns to a problem, my mother thinks that I do this specially, and then we have a big quarrel. I don't know what do in this situations, I try to conceal my mood and make fun with others, but in many situations it doesn't help. Maybe try to do something new, or watch some films, which you wanted to see.

renhan

Postby renhan » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:57 am

Chew your food well. This is a salvation for the stomach and the entire digestive system. Experts recommend chewing food at least twenty times;
Eat the liquid. Be sure to eat soups daily. They contribute to the release of gastric juice. These soups help to facilitate the digestion of other foods;
We eat vitamin-rich vegetables and fruits. This is a great option for a snack. Fresh vegetables and fruits will not only satisfy hunger, but also replenish the lack of nutrients;

Return to “Health & sex”