Ellen Page talked about a homophobic joke in the film that made her famous

markus

Re: Ellen Page talked about a homophobic joke in the film that made her famous

Postby markus » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:03 am

According to the patristic teaching, the causes of "night temptations" can be overeating, envy and "natural movement of the flesh", but only the first two of them depend on a person and, accordingly, are considered sinful in Christian ascetics. If a person is moderate in food, tames envy, guilt for his eroticism on it. And gay? "Natural motion" of his flesh nothing distinguishes him from the "straight", but dreams all the same not the same! Why is it different eroticism put him in the guilt? What should he direct his will to fight? Windmills unmanaged homoerotic dreams? It is obvious that there are inherent properties beyond our consciousness, and therefore given to us from above.

michell

Postby michell » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:05 am

Their identification allows to define what sexual preferences are characteristic for this person. If a boy admits that he sees in his dream the lines of the male body, and it is not necessarily naked, and can not restrain... he's gay. He just don't understand it yet, or afraid to admit it to yourself.

michell

Postby michell » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:06 am

Is it possible to have a heterosexual relationship when experiencing homosexual attraction, as in fact called for by Christian morality, and what can come out of it? I remember following the norms behavior "normal" boys, talking to girls, wittingly or unwittingly, been at that line, which would follow a closer relationship, and then he stopped them, refusing further attempts at rapprochement. I believe that they have caused thus far no positive emotions.

geoff

Postby geoff » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:08 am

However, I could not cross myself and do it "like everyone else". Every time I triggered some kind of internal mechanism of disgust. I had no fear. I just knew it wouldn't work because I didn't need it. What I don't need it, I realized much later, and then naively considered himself a highly moral personality, without neglecting, of course, many hours of fun with her boyfriend. Impossible was the idea that in place of a friend should be a friend, although one only uttered the word "boyfriend" I responded in my body some surprisingly tender longing!

lenny

Postby lenny » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:09 am

Homosexuality, it seemed, forever had been separated censorship of my consciousness from my own self. My homoerotic aspirations at that time was going through perhaps the most profound suppression was manifested in the form similar to envy the utmost attention drawn to peers, which was covered by a subtle sensuality and isolation, eating feeling of full discrepancy of the gender roles that would be required from me. However, it was a form of freedom.

lenny

Postby lenny » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:10 am

Feelings are not required to suppress, until they had to spill over effect. For feelings there are no patterns, there is nothing to compare them with and not to adapt to, so interest and attention without restrictions were aimed at the same as I was a young man, for whom I could watch for hours. One day I went to the city for a guy that charmed me with their figure.

markus

Postby markus » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:11 am

It was so natural for me that could "allow" myself not to notice! How do you gays know it's" unnatural " until they tell him? First you need to realize people often rush your eyes. But any recognition, even of oneself is the fear of loss of inner freedom, freedom of your feelings, fear of revealing his suppressed homoeroticism. Fear creates isolation, makes you sensitive and cautious animals, sharpens intuition and deepens internal experiences that are reflected in your appearance with slight sentimentality.

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:47 pm

In order to know in the future how to build a conversation with a new acquaintance, find common interests. It can be anything: a love of fishing, reading books, drawing, collecting large-scale models of technology.

Often, people with common interests find common themes, however surprising at first glance they may seem. So, lovers of traveling in 90% of cases prefer books, photography and, for example, yoga.

geoff

Postby geoff » Fri May 18, 2018 6:11 am

If Cynthia Nixon is elected, she will be the first woman Governor of new York state.
It positions itself as a progressive alternative to the Cuomo centrist. But acting Governor Andrew Cuomo says he is not worried about the candidates for his post from the ranks of the Democratic party, which will hold the primaries in September.
"I'm not nervous about who else is running for office," Cuomo said last week. - Someone will be moving. This is called elections, this is normal."

lenny

Postby lenny » Fri May 18, 2018 6:12 am

According to a survey conducted by the new York College of Siena before Cynthia Nixon officially announced her nomination, Andrew Cuomo is supported by 66% of Democrats and Nixon by 19%.
The 60-year-old Governor wants to be re-elected for a third term. There are rumors in the press that by 2020, he may run for President of the United States.
According to the poll, Cuomo would win over both possible candidates from the Republican party - John Defrancisco and mark Molinaro.
During the election campaign, voters will certainly be reminded of the corruption scandals in the state capital, Albany.

Return to “Chit Chat”