Importance

Lewan

Re: Importance

Postby Lewan » Mon May 14, 2018 10:36 am

Well boys I would like to tell you a little bit about my experience in romantic relationships. I don't do it too often because I know that often things can irritate my partner. When it is like a surprise for him it is pretty cool. You should not smother your loved one with love all day long or its effect will begin to wear off, you can just remind him of how much you love him by sending a short email during your work day, or sending a sweet text or two just to say that you are thinking of him. Try to make the best for the person you love

Ralph

Re: Importance

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 9:45 am

When we develop perseverance, by continually searching for solutions to the problem or task facing us, using different methods - we repress laziness - we tell ourselves that what we do is important, vitally important, we convince our brains in that the work we do is vital. And then he gives us the energy resources necessary for solving this or that task. And already using these resources - we think, including flexibly, that is, we are looking for different ways to solve this or that problem, we compare these methods among ourselves, and then we use the most optimal method.

Return to “Gay dating”